Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 284

Page 284 of 383 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Evan suddenly felt a deep kinship between Mark and Klay.
    "You get back here!" Evan said, and grabbed her hand. "I'm not letting you get taken prisoner too."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Evan was dragged into the floor along with Sakura. Once the two of them fell to the ground they woke up inside of a large cube like room. The room was lit up only by torches that were set up on the corners of the room, the flames on the torches were in turn white coloured. "Seems like I couldn't just get the cute girl to myself." came the voice of a man standing a few meters away from Evan and Sakura. He was wearing a black coloured straight jacket and his face was completely bandaged, even his eyes. "But I guess it doesn't matter."

"Damn it they took them." Klay gritted his teeth before turning to the others we have to keep mo..." before he could say anything the floor below the group began to move before they all started to slide forward at a great speed. "Where is this taking us now?"

Blog Entries

"Sakura, I'd suggest not touching the floors or walls." Evan said, levitating in the air. "And you. Straightjacket dude. Don't you know that the badass hero always fights for the beautiful princess?"

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries

Jeremy peeked down the hallway he was in alone, he quickly slid into the shadows and peeked around a corner.

"Shit!" yelled Brine, sliding with the group.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"So you're some overrated and antiquated stereotype now?' the man told Evan before jumping at him. He spun around on the floor and sent a back kick towards him.

"Little kids shouldn't be here." came the voice of a girl not too far away from where Jeremy was. She had long amber coloured hair that went down to her back, though some of it was covering her right eye, she had a beauty mark under her left eye and was wearing a short black jacket and a pair of black shorts as well.

"All right guys stay watchful, we don't know where we might end up." Klay warned before seeing a pair of large doors ahead of them, only for the doors to open up. Once they did the group was led inside of a large ball room, the lights shining down on them as they stood over a golden coloured floor. "Anyone know how to dance?"

Yun
    Blog Entries

"Ten... nine... eight..."

Serah began counting to herself. Walking from the door, she made sure to crack her knuckles. She was dressed in a black tank top and white capri pants.

"Seven... six... five..."

She looked around, letting out a breath.

"Four... three... two..."

Opening her eyes, her irises began to glow.

"One..."

And soon, an explosion rang from the room she was in, before.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The explosion caused the alarms of the lower level of the base to set off, making many soldiers jump up and head to Serah's room.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

(Did Mark get stuck with the rest of you, or did he get away down into the complex since he bombed his way in?)

Yun
    Blog Entries

Serah could hear the footsteps throughout the base, all of them running to her room.

Inside, they would find the room completely totaled. Ash and fire filled it, and in the middle... was a body. Serah's body. She was limp. Dead.

But Serah knew it wasn't real. It was a clone created by the high-level technology. Most of the foot soldiers wouldn't notice, but the higher ups wouldn't be fooled for long. It would give her some leeway to run. During her week-long meditation, her power had quite nearly doubled. She had access to some newer armors. Her weapons were large-spanning. And her new power... well, she was still working on it.

Trying to learn the ability to control time, itself. It would pretty much destroy her energy reservoir. And her. But, if she needed to, she would. Time consisted of energy. But, it was complicated.

Nothing would stop her from helping her friends.

With this resolve in mind, Serah ran down an empty hall.

Blog Entries

The kick hit Evan, who grabbed the man's leg and sent electricity coursing through him.
    "Haven't I told you people enough? I walk my own path. I am what I am. Ubermensch." He said.

OOC: Where is Tye at exactly? With the group in the ballroom?
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: He's still with Klay's group. Tye, the group is in the ballroom, Sakura, Evan and Jeremy are the ones that are separated on their own.

"You're very persistent Serah." came the voice of a woman that walked into the hall that Serah was running inside of. She had long cream coloured hair and a pair of green eyes and was wearing a pair of black coloured gloves as she looked at Serah. "You remember me right, Mira Rose of the B Division."

"I don't know what you mean cause I don't know you." the man stated simply, he looking unaffected by the electricity before swinging his left leg at Evan's face.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku glanced around the ballroom.
    His eyes panned from vantage-point, to vantage point.
    "Excuse me."
    He tossed a smoke bomb, and vanished.

OOC: I have no idea where Shimo should be, either
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

"It's a concept from Nietszche." Evan said reeling from the blow. He shot a spear of ice at the man. "Basically, a person who's morals are made by themselves instead of like their religion or their country's laws."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: Let me take care of Shimo then.

"Interesting." the man muttered before throwing another kick. This time though he was able to stop the spike right at the edge of his foot, only for it to split up and into smaller spikes and fall to the floor. "You're a very interesting fellow."

"His got a weird power." Sakura said as she looked at the bandaged man. "That wasn't magic, usually you would think he'd use PSI to stop the ice but he didn't use that either." she grabbed a hold of her scythe and held it forward.

"PSI, Magic, none of that." the man chuckled and leaned back a bit. "I'm just Special."

"What are you doing?" Klay asked and turned to Eric and Eleanor. "Keep watch." he said before the lights of the ballroom turned off.

Meanwhile Damien was still chasing after Shimo on the eastern wing of the base. "It seems like you friends already made their way here huh." he stated as he paced through a hallway, chains at hand as he searched for the girl.