Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 283
Page 283 of 383 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293333 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 5734

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Mark instantly had his rifle barrel line up on the targets. He let off four rounds before rolling to cover and controlling the bullets telekinetically.

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Klay summoned his swords and began slashing at the soldiers while Sakura threw them back with psychic waves. "These guys are just distractions." she said before seeing one of the soldiers pull out three small black balls. The soldier threw them on the ground and they all proceeded to explode causing Sakura to be sent flying back.

"Sakura!" Klay yelled. Another soldier snuck behind him and slashed at him with a blade before being blocked by Klay's own sword. He spun around and slammed the soldier down on the ground, putting the blade to his face. "Stop it now." he stated coldly as he stood up, only for him to notice multiple steel strings wrapping around his body, constricting him. "What?' he gritted his teeth as he noticed three soldiers that had him trapped. "I can just get out of th..." He tried to change forms but it was futile. As he tried to change or use something that could get him out he realized, his powers weren't working. "What's going on here?"

Sakura gritted her teeth and stood up slowly. "It must be the strings."

Blog Entries

'And that's why we don't let ourselves get hit.' Mark joked having been sitting in cover, 'Now anyway...'

Using minds eye Mark guided the bullets all converge on a single soldier and send them all flying through him over and over.

'Wait... I think i can make this operation go a bit faster. Who thinks that can cover me?'

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I can." Sakura reassured before spinning her scythe around.

Blog Entries

Serah had begun walking through the base, looking for different pathways.

In her search, she found one that she remembered. 'Ah... the blood road,' it was the nickname for this hallway, due to it leading to the room where people would be sent for execution. Many times, she'd walked man and woman through these halls; unwavering in her glance.

But, that was back then. This was now.

That way would be a no-go.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It seems like you're still trying to find a way to go." came the voice of a man from behind Serah. He had short white coloured hair that was combed back along with a pair of shining amber coloured eyes and tanned skin, she was wearing a Corps Guard uniform and was reading a book on his hand. This man was Clear Luz Gran's right hand man and leader of the A Division of the Corps Guard. "Actually it seems like the Slayers have infiltrated the top of the base." he said as he turned the page of his book. "Gran has already given the order for the B and A Division to prepare."

Blog Entries

Serah's eyes widened as she heard the news. "... infiltrated...?" she clenched her fists, looking around. "I see."

For now... she could only guess that she would wait. Wait for the correct time. Turning, she looked to the man. "And why are you here? Don't you have some missions to grade?"

Blog Entries

Brine slid next to Mark and created a bubble around, "Let's go, anything inside is able to go out though anything outside of the bubble can't come in, unless I let it."

Three guards rapidly dropped to the ground. Jeremy had hit them each with his bo staff, jabbing pressure points and knocking them out. Jeremy appeared right behind the guards who trapped Klay. "Hey, why don't you guys try fighting me, that was a dirty trick, trapping a man who was too preoccupied fighting your friends."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

'Alright Sakura you keep things handled up here, after all its easiet for you to pick up my telepathy. Brine you're with me.' I said.

I pulled out a couple of sickle wings and jabbed them inot the ground. they exploaded dropping Mark and Brine down to the next level.

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"You really expect us to let you go in there by yourself and get killed?" Eleanore said, following after him.

"Here, let me get that." Eric said, horns sprouting from his head. He ripped the strings on Klay apart, unaffected by them.

"You guys go help Mark. I can handle things up here." Evan said, a wall of ice falling over onto a guard.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku stalked over to Evan, dodging bullets casually.
    "I refuse to abandon Klay."
    He pointed out.
    "Will you assist me in helping him?"
    Jakku drew his katana.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Because I was ordered to move my division out and fight." Clear stated and turned another page. "Just try not to do anything rash okay Serah." he stated before pocketing his book and beginning to walk.

"Guys." Klay looked at Evan and Jakku before nodding his head to Eric. "Don't lose okay." he stated to both Evan and Jakku as a confident smile went across his face. "We're the original trio that started all of this, we can't let these new kids show us off." he chuckled and began to run after the others.

Blog Entries

Jeremy was surrounded by the unconscious bodies of the three guards, "Man, wish I could stay and watch this but I gotta run." Jeremy ran toward one of the other buildings and did a flying kick through the window, knocking out a guard behind it and surprising another one with him. Jeremy quickly shot a blast of wind at him blowing him through the window and landing his unconscious body in front of the Klay, Evan, and Jakku, "Don't have too much fun without me." Jeremy blasted a door of it's hinges, and knocking down a guard coming up the stairs trying to figure out what the noise was. Jeremy ran down into the base in a seemingly empty part of the base separated from the rest.

Brine let everyone in the bubble before saying, "We better start moving before they swarm on us."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to Serah or Shimo!" Eric said. He leaped into the base, and ran after the rest of the group. Evan ran after Klay and the rest.

"On it." Eleanore said, jabbing her laser sword into the ground and slicing a hole.
    "Serah! Can you hear us?!" Eric yelled, catching up to the group.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Serah! Shimo! we came to get you!" Klay yelled along with Eric as he and the others ran through the base.

"Wait guys, stop it!" Sakura yelled for a moment before feeling a hand wrap around her leg, she looked down and saw a red coloured hand of ectoplasma before she was pulled into the floor and yelped.

"Sakura!" Klay exclaimed.