Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Well of course you're gonna live!" Klay announced and grinned. "No one's gonna die under my watch, that's a promise." he nodded his head with determination.

Then the intercom went on causing Klay to raise his head. "We will be approaching Death Crater the area where the Corps Guard main base is located in 10 minutes, those that will be going out, prepare." Klay looked at the intercom. "Let's go to the planning room, we have to gather the others."

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku nodded.
    "I have to go and retrieve my spare trenchcoat."
    He said shortly.
    "I will meet you there."
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

A few minutes later Klay had gathered the rest of the team inside of the strategy room of the ship. He had changed into a long sleeved black coloured jacket, he wasn't wearing a shirt but had bandages around his rubs and was wearing a pair of black pants and a silver belt. "All right, we will be reaching Death Crater soon, now, we will jump down from the ship's deck onto the CG base." he explained.

Sakura then stood up. "Once that happens we will break through the base and make our way underground where the real base is, now remember that the CG soldiers are part of the strongest division of the BHA, if they see a chance to kill they won't doubt in taking it." she stated before taking Klay's place in front of the group. "Then there's the Alpha Division that Serah was part of, these guys are the strongest members in CG and there's no doubt that they'll be there to stop us from getting Serah and Shimo back....however, they're not our biggest risk." she raised her hand and showed the group a picture of Gran. "This guy, he's one of the BHA's elders as well as one of the 5 Saints, that means that if you see him...run the fuck away."

Tye sighed as he leaned up against a wall in the back of the room, a shadow fell halfway over his face. "We're in some deep shit" he said aloud, not realizing he did. That power...back there with the warden..that was like nothing I've ever felt
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku entered the room.
    He was wearing a long grey trenchcoat, belted around his waist.
    "The BHA must be stopped."
    He leant on the table.
    "If the Saint attacks, we break past."
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"We can't have any of that this time." Sakura said and frowned at Jakku. "Our mission is recovering Serah and Shimo, once we have that there's no reason for us to stay there." she stated simply. "Now, once we move out and enter the underground we'll have to go through the base, we'll have to fight the other soldiers but if we're lucky we should reach the bottom of the underground crater where the central HQ is, that's the place where they must be keeping Serah and Shimo hostage."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Am I the only one who's even considering the fact we're walking into a death trap?" Jack asked rhetorically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"No, but we can't leave Serah and Shimo there." Sakura stated simply before opening the door for the others.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'I'd honestly prefer to die trying then leave them behind. Also Klay I hope you realize anyone gets in my way on this mission and they will not be spared.' Mark stated loading his rifle, 'I'm done with people taking what I care about. I'm taking it all back.'

Dragoon stood off in the corner leaning on his halberd. He had put together his own plan of how he wanted to approach this. coat the hallways in ice and launch spikes of frost from all sides. Anybody left would get the ax.

Blog Entries

Jeremy jumped down from a pipe in the darkest corner of a room, he was wearing an obsidian black, sleeveless breastplate, the inside lined with gray wolfskin. His feet and shins were covered by black leather boots with carpeted bottoms to block the noise of his foot falls. Jeremy also had black metal knee armor with a sharp spike curved upwards. Underneath those were black skin tight pants. Jeremy's face was covered by a black ninja mask with a pair of green lensed goggles (Like the equalists in Korra) that also acted as night vision goggles. He also wore a black samurai half mask designed to look like a tiger/lion with large fangs jutting out. "We allowed to kill since you guys technically aren't BHA sanctioned anymore?" said Jeremy, the samurai half mask distorting his voice, making it sound deeper and metallic.

Brine was standing with the group, "So what's the plan, should we split up, one to get Shimo and one to get Serah? Personally though, I feel if we're walking into a base filled with brutal killers we should probably stick together as a largish group."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"We should stick together as best we can." Klay nodded his head before turning to Jeremy. He then looked at the rest of the group. "I won't be killing but I can't control what you guys do sadly." he said and pocketed his hands before looking at the group and turning away. "I'll just say this, we may not be part of the BHA but we're still the Slayers."

Blog Entries

"Your team respects you, you give them the order, they'll do it. Plus Jakku will probably maim anyone who doesn't," said Jeremy.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Klay looked at the rest of the Slayer for a moment and shook his head before turning around. "Do as you wish, if you need me to tell you not to kill for you to not do it then you might as well do what you want." he stated and began to walk towards the deck.

"Let's go guys." Sakura said to the others. "We're gonna skydive."

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'Telekinetics first.' Mark said running out.

He was ready and raring to go already, and he was going to make sure this mission succeed.

Blog Entries

Jeremy put his Tonfas in their sheaths and fell backwards out of the ship, "Don't waste a parachute on me, I can use the wind to control my descent."

Brine jumped out of the ship, forming a platform underneath it and flying on it.
    -Morgan Freeman