Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 280

Page 280 of 383 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330380 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"More so than I already am yes." Jack said with a smile. "But that's not the only thing there is to live for." He suggested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Now can you really say that with a straight face." she mocked.

Blog Entries

"Well Brine is under the impression that I love your sister." Jack said dryly. "So I could suggest that with a straightish face?" He asked rhetorically.

Blog Entries

"Cause you arrrrrrrrrrre," Brine yelled through the door.

Jeremy was at Klay in a blink, his finger stuck in his chest. "You do not reserve the right to call me a kid! I have been through too much! Did you see your parents be lead up to a stage and hung in front of a crowd of cheering people. Hung for a crime committed by the royal guard! What's worse is I joined the people I had sworn revenge against, people who I'd sworn to hate. And I'd begun to work alongside them and train with them. I was molded into the perfect killing machine and now the two men responsible for the crime my parents died for, two of my teachers, are dead. Their blood is on my hands, I had my revenge, and what's worse is they gave me the tools to do it. Every night I have nightmares of my actions and every night I know I am damned to hell. I am not a kid... not anymore." said Jeremy, his eyes turning dark blue and his face becoming serious. Jeremy turned and walked into a room, slamming the door. Jeremy walked into the bathroom and glared at himself in the mirror, "You sicken me," Jeremy formed wind around his fist and punched the mirror, shattering it. Jeremy wrapped his bleeding fists in bandages and sat on the bed, falling backwards and closing his eyes.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I hate it when people get all my backstory is sadder than yours on me." Klay pointed out with a bored expression on his face as he pocketed his hands. He then turned to Jakku once more. "Listen, I won't ask you anymore for now, mostly cause we gotta rescue your sister." he then put his hand on Jakku's shoulder and smiled. "Just know that even if you were ordered to watch me I still see you as an important friend."

"Well I guess everyone has their motives." Fria nodded her head. "Do you know why we were sent there?" she said and grinned at Jack before standing up from her chair. "Cause it was all planned."

Back in Tartaros at the deepest level of the prison a voice raised his head, a smile going across his face as he moved his black hair away from his red coloured eyes. "This is good enough." he stated before looking upwards, noticing a faint light that was shining down from the outside. He raised his hand slightly and leaned back on the floor before jumping up, his body flying straight through the roof and through the prison itself.

The prisoners all stared as they saw the blur that flew past them, slamming through the cube laberynth before flying out from the top of the tower. Everyone stared in horror as the boy's presence fell on them. "Guess this is how it has to be huh." Kaiser muttered as he looked up, a look of knowing showing on his face.

The boy grinned before raising his hand, black flames surrounding them before they began to gather into one large black fireball. "This prison has been my home for so many years, but I think that it needs a little redecoration." he threw his hand back down and fired a large jet of black flames. The flames burned through the tower and them proceeded to set the rest of the prison ablaze along with the prisoners, the guards and the warden and turning whatever remained into rubble.

The boy landed on the ground and started walking slowly a smile going across his face. "I'm back." he chuckled.

Blog Entries

"Well I assumed your gang had a plan." Jack said with a grin. "I shouldn't expect you to tell me it though... I would like it if you did so however."

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'So Schwarz you have any idea where we're headed next? After all with the BHA being what it is, we being what we are, and the world still be as batshit crazy as ever I've noticed were running out of places to go.' Mark said.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well considering Klay's said it like three times like a broken record." Schwarz shrugged. "We're going to save Shimo and Serah, honestly I never trusted her." Schwarz pointed out with a bored expression.

Fria just looked at him. "Simple, go to Tartaros, get your attention get captured by you while a second team goes to retrieve our price."

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'Well I wasn't paying much attention. Been a bit off since being in there. Its strange when you're background is like mine.' Mark lied

He had genuinely forgotten, and with how he had come to like Serah even in the short time he had met her felt like an absolute asshole for forgetting.

Blog Entries

"So you were breaking someone else out of the prison." Jack stated. "Interesting." He sounded thoughtful. "I would assume that it was someone powerful to be worth the effort."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"For someone who has the knowledge from the tree you sure are slow." Fria pointed out while crossing her arms. "You should already know who we were trying to break out."

Blog Entries

"Oh I do." Jack said with a smile. "Believe me I knew before we even broke out successfully that there was the possibility of him breaking out in the chaos." He shrugged. "I just don't see your angle... Or I should say I don't see how you plan on keeping him under control."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well that's not something you need to know." Fria nodded her head. "So I guess that's all for today."

Blog Entries

"I fear you may have killed us all." He mused as he looked at Fria for a long moment before standing up. "Very well, I'll leave you to your own devices." He said before walking out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku looked at Klay.
    "I may have been your observer before I was your friend, but I was also instructed to protect you."
    He sighed.
    "My father asked me to."
    Jakku examined a dark scar on his right hand.
    "If they won, my clan would've been destroyed. The balance would be ruptured. With you, I might still live."
    He winced.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/