Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 28

Page 28 of 383 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

For good measure Brine used his small bow to quick fire three arrows at the guard, the arrows flew through the flamethrower, igniting the tips, and flying straight for the guard.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Shut up." The man smirked as he leaned down putting his hand on the floo rand moving his legs apart. "I am a PSI user a technopad." he smirked. "No that's not right." as he said this his left arm changed once more, it took the change of an arm again but his fist was made out of iron and it had become bigger. " A Cyborg Technopad." he stated as his legs became holsters as well. "Take this!"

In one swift movement he fired off at the speed of light with a powerful blast from the Holster legs as he held his left arm and the fist out, the fist in turn becoming surrounded by air pressure and strength as he approached Stepahnie. It was at that moment that he actually noticed the attacks though and ended up wasting the punch in deflecting and blowing the knvies away with the power he had gathered. "You guys are pretty good."

Blog Entries

Stephanie had only flinched a little bit incase she needed to move fast but he had stopped to deflect the attacks. "Yeah, if we weren't good we wouldn't have made it passed the trees, I think if you had realized that, you might have not been so cocky" Stephanie responded. "Plus you are kind of outnumbered as well" Stephanie added before waiting to see what they would do next.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Brine nocked an arrow into his crossbow and centered the iron sights in between the man's eyes. "Now would you like to end this fight yourself or should I end it for you?" inquired Brine.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack fired another salvo, this time summoning a large cloud of hard stone and propelling it at their foe, effectively a PSI version of shotgun blasts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"This just adds to the fun." He smirked.

"Maybe so, maybe not so!" came the voice of Klay from up above, causing him to look up at the sky. "Take this Wind Spiral Strike!" he yelled be3fore he threw both of his arms forward, sending a powerful tornado down at the man.

"Hmp." he smirked as he raised his left arm which proceeded to enlarge and turn into a fan like weapon. As this happened his right arm turned into a large cannon. The fan began to absorb the wind that fell down upon it as a smirk crossed his face. "Tsk tsk." he hissed. "Wind Pressure!" he screamed before firing a large and powerful blast of wind from the cannon, the blast being strong enough to blow away a large part of the trees.

Sadly luck wasn't on his side, as the blast smacked against the stone and while it shattered it due to the power it held the crash had caused the blast of wind to lose strength. "Damn it." he gritted his teeth.

"Tink why are you at the guard post again!" the man known as Tink turned around to face the wind. There was a nother taller man making his way through. He had long colored platinum hair and a pair of matching eyes. He unlike his companion was wearing a more business like attire, a black colored suit with a dress shirt under it and a pair of matching black jeans. He had two antennas instead of ears.

"Alexander I was just taking care of the intruders." Tink frowned.

The man known as Alexander looked at the Slayers curiously. "You must be Bounty Hunters?" he asked.

"Yeah, the city requested us to come and see what was wrong here." Klay stated blunty as he stared at the other cyborg.

"I see." he pointed out before bowing his head respectfully. "Tink, stop this nonsense, as for you I understand and I'm sorry for my companion's behavior." he raised his head once more. "As for the problem, well it is far too complex for me to explain here, if you wouldn't mind could you follow me into the castle."

Blog Entries

Jack raised an eyebrow at the antennae. He most likely would not be able to probe the 'man's' mind to ascertain his motives.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Brother you know father's rules no humans allowed." Tink frowned as he stared at his brother, whow as still glaring at him.

"Father has been dead for three years, that rule is up for discussion." Alexander said before turning to the Slayers. "Besides they came this whole way we should at least treat them nicely after what you did." with that he turned around and began walking.

"All right group, be mindful." Klay said after turning to look at the others. "Don't let your guard down okay?"

Blog Entries

Stephanie just gave a small smirk to the man named Tink, he really did need to control his temper problems. "He was no trouble, he's like a little kid with a water gun" Stephanie commented before realizing the irony of that statement, considering she could die by water, but they didn't know or need to know that.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Jack was too busy trying to find a way to break into the minds of their hosts to respond. He'd never tried to hack a robotic mind before and he was being very careful to not tip them off to what he was doing.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I do try to teach him manners but he won't listen." Alexander shook his head.

"Some brother you are." Tinker frowned as they appreached the gates of the castle, there were two large robots standing in front, each of them holding spears in their arms.

"They are guests, please lower them." Alexander commanded, causing the robots to immediately lower the weapons and open the gates.

"Well this request is a bit different than I expected." Klay pointed out curiously as he turned towards Jack. "Already you're trying to see their motives." he smirked.

Blog Entries

"I wouldn't be good at my job if I weren't." Jack smiled. "It's common procedure."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yes I understand that much." Klay nodded his head. "Don't use it too much if you don't get results though, otherwise you'll be too tired." he said before he stared at the inside of the castle. It actually matched what you would expect from a castle, the walls, the ceiling they were all in a clear white paint that gave it a sort of fancy feel, there were chandeleres and even portraits.

Blog Entries

"Well this is... unexpected." said Brine "And Jack, I don't think there is a common procedure for robots."
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"All right, for now we should find a place to sleep." Sakura said as she gathered her group in what remained of the plaza. "I actually think it'd be better if we look for a room here, we'll get up early and begin searching the forest."

"You can say that again." Klay stated as he looked around the building once more. "So you guys are robots too right?"

"Cyborgs." Tink frowned. "Our bodies have been remodeled with mechanical parts."

"My brother and I...we sufffered through an accident when we were younger." Alexander interrupted. "Our father spent almost a year working on ways to remodel us so as to keep us alive we had to be kept in intensive care throughout all that." he explained before pocketing his hands. "After our father died we took over his job of updating the city on the new inventions as well as completing the Skyline program, unfortunately we seem to have reached an obstacle over the last two months."