Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 274

Page 274 of 383 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284324374 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"I have a lot more up my sleeve than just fire." Jack said with a smile. While he used small flames to start melting the ice, he materialized shrapnel and sent it flying at Fria.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"I guess it´s time for us to end this." the warden gritted his teeth as he put his arms together, his body began to drip poison, only for the poison to start wrapping around him. The warden´s body ended up turning into an armor of poison topped with a pointy helmet and a long lance also made out of poison.

Fria turned around and stopped the ice before smirking. "I control ice bi.." that was when she was able to catch a glimpse of the sharpnell. She jumped aside but it proved fruitless as it pierced her left leg, causing her to wince loudly.

Blog Entries

"I didn't catch that, what were you saying?" Jack asked Fria as he advanced, continuing to summon sharp shrapnel and flinging it at Fria as he did so.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku vanished, re-appearing behind Mizu.
    His sword slid across her neck.
    "Yield."
    He said softly.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Fria just smirked, the sharpnels stopping in mid air as a sadistic smirked crossed her face. "Nothing much." she stated while glaring at her. She vanished once more and reappeared behind Jack, stabbing her ice covered hand onto his back while also sending psychic waves. "I quite liked that."

Mizu just stared at Jakkuf before her body turned into water. The water moved around before it wrapped itself around Jakku and began binding him down, stopping him from using the sword he was holding.

Blog Entries

"So you're one of those sadomasochists then." Jack stated as he spun away from Fria. The ice from the stab wound actually helped dull the pain but Jack knew that once the wound warmed up he would be hurting. "Then you're going to love the next few minutes." He said as he dropped to a knee and sent a powerful psychic pulse at her.

"Well I may have one more trick up my sleeve as well" Tye smirked. "Limit Break 2: Death Incarnate" A burst of light surrounded Tye before his form rematerialized. oblivion.jpg He only smirked, his bangs hung in his face as he looked at the ground. "This is what happens when I pull out all the stops" Tye said in a calm cool voice. "Let's do this" He slowly looked up to his opponent.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Yun
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Since Serah's pretty much on the backburner by this point, I guess I'll just do ancillary posts. I'd love to play some antagonists, though.)

Serah sat down on the bed of her room, laying back. Finally, her mind was at peace. Soulless... she was gone. Finally, the girl had come to terms with herself.

Sitting up, she sighed. "Guys..." she muttered lowly. Her friends... they were fighting somewhere. They wouldn't die. They couldn't. But, being here; seeing how bad things had turned out... she wasn't so sure, anymore. Klay would lead them, Sakura would help. Stephanie, Jack, Evan, and Tye were more than powerful enough to handle themselves... their friend was back after a long absence.

But... ugh! Dammit! Why couldn't she have prevented everything. Why couldn't she have learned how to harness... time... harness time. Was that even possible? The girl sat up in her bed. Where would she get the energy to harness time, itself? She'd need some type of catalyst. And understanding of temporal manipulation took expert mathematics and balance. Sure, she absolutely excelled at mathematics... but balance, she wasn't so sure.

Serah groaned a bit, putting a hand on her face. "Come on, Ser. Think..."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The warden glared at Tye before he began charging straight at him, poison dripping form his body completely as he charged.

Fria snickered and pushed herself forward before slamming her hands together. She received the psychic wave, but instead of it doing anything it was reflected back at Jack and Sakura, causing the room to start shaking as even Sakura was sent flying back by the way.

Klay and Stephanie had made their way up to the next floor, only for them to have to dodge another attack by Nero. "We have to get out of here!" Klay yelled. At that moment he heard something that caught his attention, a buzzing noise coming from outside, one that he knew all to well. "That's..."

"Guys, can you hear me, I'm getting a signal." he heard a buzzin zone before seeing Peter holding out one of the ear pieces that Tink had given them before. "It's me Tink, we're close to the prison with reinforcements."

"Reinforcements?" Klay raised an eyebrow.

Blog Entries

Jack took a moment to process the fact that he was in the air. "That was unexpected." He mused as he righted himself before he landed.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You just can't beat me." Fria grinned while looking at Jack, her hand turning into ice once more. At that moment she heard a loud explosion coming from the entrance before it was followed by a barrage of black fire balls. "What?"

Mizu jumped in front of Fria and created a wall of water in front of her, this proved to be futile though as the fire balls went through and hit both of the disciples. Klay stared at the entrance, seeing three figures slowly walk inside of the building.

"You guys need a hand." came the voice of a hooded teenager, a grin on his face as he looked at Klay and the Slayers, his black coloured eyes gleaming as his hands flared with black flames. He slowly took the hood off, revealing his straight black coloured hair.

"Schwarz!" Sakura and Klay both yelled in disbelief.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"...Another one? You guys get around." Dragoon commented.

'Atleast you're not on the team. I am and I don't know this guy. Can I seriously get a briefing on all the people our BHA is involved with?' Mark said.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"This guy isn't witht he BHA, at least not now." Klay stated as he smiled at Schwarz. "But he was one of us Slayers."

"Also Mark we have no reason to tell you about all the people we've met in the last two years, mostly cause that would just take a long time." Sakura stated simply.

"Yeah sorry about that, but I heard you guys got into some trouble and since Ellen's with you..." he looked over at Ellen. "I decided that I should help out for old time's sake." the teen girnned before looking at Fria and Mizu, who were now in a fighting stance. "I think even you two can realize that against these odds you have no shot."

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There was a rummaging in the ventilation above Serah.
    Shimo poked her head out, a handgun pointing directly at her.
    She glared at her.
    You done being psychotic yet, soldier girl?

Jakku nodded at Schwarz.
    "It is good to see you. Although now may be an unhelpful time for a catch-up..."
    He chuckled, dropping back into his fighting posture.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

"Just go read the records if you need them, geez." Evan said, using the distraction to launch a flying kick at Fria.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx