Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 269

Page 269 of 383 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319369 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Tye rolled out of the way as the mighty claw smashed the ground, crushing the concrete with ease. "Damn" He said under his breath as he continually attempted to dodge the dragon's attacks.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku's eyes flicked.
    "Sakura, we do not have much time. They will have called for assistance."
    He said shortly.
    He took a defensive stance.
    "Do we fight?"
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

"You do not get to tell me what's unworthy. You aren't even worthy as a person to make that call" Stephanie answered punching the flames that came back at her, causing to disappear. She dove to the right and rolled across the ground before leaping up. "Everyone has their own little personal missions, everyone wants a reason to get out, this just happens to be mine. Also I find it very ironic you don't approve of someone trying to find their love, yet you got a stupid name like Lovo" Stephanie responded before placing her hands together, a small fireball appeared between them before becoming bigger and bigger until it was almost twice the size of a basketball, she then sent it flying towards Lovo with another dose of Flamethrowers,.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"My name comes from the word lobo which is spanish for wolf, except it has a v." Lovo stated simply and sped through the fire ball and charged straight towards Stephanie. "Wolfs are lone creatures and as thus I don't need to have any of those idiotic feelings."

"We have no choice now do we Jakku?" Sakura said to the man. "These two aren't going to let us off easily."

Blog Entries

"Wow, you are even more pathetic and lonely then I thought you were" Stephanie taunted, before going straight towards her own fireball, her arms stretched out as she went to collide with Lovo, she would punch him and throw more flames at him, she felt herself flying just a bit due to her fire powers, using it like a jetpack, only it wouldn't melt her legs.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I am still stronger than someone like you." Before Lovo and Stephanie collided he vanished out of the wall, causing Stephanie to keep going towards the wall on the other side of the room.

Blog Entries

Stephanie almost crashed but skidded and came to a stop, she placed a hand out leaning against the wall for support. "We will see about that" Stephanie said, her blue flames growing bigger surrounding her as she shot more flames towards Lovo, she moved running as she chucked fireballs at him.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Is there anything specific I can be doing?" Dragoon said slashing the throat of a random guard who had tried to come up behind him.

'I find killing the random low lifes to be a handy thing to do while all the other guys take on decent opponents. After all somebody has to do it.' Mark joked using the door to smack and beat a guard who tried to come through it.

Tye rolled forward, again dodging the dragon. So...he's too fast for a frontal assault, I can't get the drop on him... he rolled out of the way of the dragon again, watching it drive holes in the concrete. No use in trying a frontal assault again, he'll just grab my fist again... "Well then" Tye got to his feet, the dragon looming overhead. "Limit Break: Death's Emissary" He said as he shifted into the first stage of his limit break. Well played mortal Death commented as he shifted forms. Tye now had his large bat-like wings, his eyes were crimson red. "Now this is where things start to get real" He smirked.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Is fire all you can do?" Lovo questioned as he saw the flames, causing him to leap back, however he was affected by some of it and got his left arm burned.

The warden looked at Tye and raised his right arm, causing poison to start coming out of his arm and turn into a bow. He held his hand forward at Tye before firing an arrow of poison at Tye.

Blog Entries

"Wow, you are stupid" Stephanie retorted. "Infact it is the only thing I can do, but never underismate the power of fire" Stephanie said before shooting a big flamethrower at him, she continued did it for several seconds, the fire getting hotter and hotter before she stopped and threw another fireball at him.

Blog Entries

ooc: XD Yes, I am and I had an audition for Legend of Korra yesterday!

Brine looked down the sights of his gun, "So this is the sister I've been hearing about." Brine formed his shadow knight which stood behind him. "I'm assuming you'll want us to leave her to you?" Brine asked Sakura.

Jeremy took a sword from a knocked out guard and readied it, pointing the tip at them. "No matter who you are we're still gonna have to get through you. Now who's down to tango?" Jeremy slashed the sword down.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Tye caught the arrow, crushing the energy in his hand as it dissolved. "Come on, you can do better than that" He fired a large crimson beam from his hand at the Warden, if it didn't make contact it would definitely destroy whatever it did hit.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: Supporting character?

"Your control of fire is good...however." Lovos tared at the flames before he jumped up and spun around so that he would stick to the roof. He then looked down at Stephanie and held his arms back before opening his mouth as his face began to turn purple and take the shape of a beasts face.

"Guys stop." Sakura said to both Brine and Jeremy. "We can't beat them, at least not yet."

"Do we really have to fight them Fria?" the girl asked with uncertainty as she looked at Sakura.

"Just cause you didn't decided to play with them rather thank kill them when you got your chance a year ago you're afraid of fighting." Fria scoffed and glared at the Slayers. "I for one couldn't care less, they'll make for very good subjects." she licked her nips and held her hands out, revealing multiple vaccines.

"We only have one shot guys." Sakura said to the others. "Peter should be here soon, if we're able to get our Slaying Kit weapons back we might have a better chance."

The poison dragon moved in front of the beam causing it to blow up and send all the poison flying towards Tye. Before he could react though the warden appeared form behind him and slashed with his left arm which turned into a blade of poison.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Well then this is taking to long." Dragoon muttered.

'Look we get it you want your axe back. for now improvize.' Mark replied.