Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 268

Page 268 of 383 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278318368 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"How about you just give back our freedom, I have better things to do then fight you!" Stephanie growled shooting more blue flames at him after the sound attack.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Brine grabbed a man and spun him around as some guards fired at him, the body of the man and his armor absorbing the shots. Brine grabbed the barrel of the man's rifle and used the leverage to throw the man over the balcony, the gun slipped from it's holster leaving the man falling from the balcony and the gun in Brine's hands. Brine ducked behind a pillar, crouching around to fire a few rounds to suppress a group of guards. "I'll guard the rear of the group of us going up to get our weapons, which would be who again?" asked Brine, yelling over the commotion.

Jeremy had snuck behind four guards firing over the banister who were preoccupied trying to defend the people fighting below. "Typical gunslingers, always leaving their rear unprotected," observed Jeremy. As the guards turned toward him he fired a strong blast of wind at them, knocking them backwards of the banister, sending them backflipping to the ground. "I am," said Jeremy, replying to Brine.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Lovo gritted his teeth and vanished, reappearing behind Stephanie and going for a kick to her back.

Blog Entries

Stephanie turned before grabbing his leg, and promptly setting it on fire as she touched it before pushing him back and throwing another flamethrower at him.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

"What?" Tye gasped, falling to one knee. Dammit...he- he's fast... Pain seared trough where he had been grabbed. He threw an uppercut with his free hand toward the Warden's gut.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Lovo reacted quickly though, his legs changing and becoming purple as he vanished and reappeared behind Stephanie in a flash, he then began to slash at her all around, his claws and legs moving around without any sort of restraint.

Klay and Nero's fight had become more one sided now. Klay jumped aside now in his thunder form before firing a powerful lightning strike down at Nero. The man however was able to see through this and vanished into the shadows before appearing on the wall behind Klay. "That was a very simple move." Nero stated.

Before Klay could react a black hole appeared from behind him causing the Slayer's leader to fall inside.

Tye's fist collided with the purple armor that the warden had been wearing, though it didn't seem like the warden himself had been affected by the blow. "This the best you go." The warden jumped back and held his right hand forward firing a stream of poisonous goo at Tye.

Sakura and the others had moved up to wards the entrance of the building. "I think we're almost out." Luke sighed in relief, only to see Sakura stop. "What is it tuts?"

"I know who they are." Sakura's lip quivered. "The two other presences."

Blog Entries

"Klay?" Stephanie asked seeing her leader fall into the black hole, this gave Lovo the opening as she was hit by his attacks, she fell onto the ground grunting in pain from a slash on her arm.

"Nothing will stop me from getting back to Kate, I will get to her or I will die trying" Stephanie growled angrily before shooting another powerful blast of flamethrower from her palms at Lovo

Blog Entries

"So who are they?!" asked Jeremy, excited and scared.

ooc: Sorry I haven't been able to post too much lately, just got an acting agent so I had to have head shots and some auditions. I just got sent an audition for an animated feature I know Mako is a fan of.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'Well hi guys. Sorry I got seperated, but well guess who I found.' Mark telepathed.

"Don't patronize me. I didn't need any help." Dragoon muttered.

'You had a bucket stuck on your head, and a guard was kicking you around the hall.' Mark replied.

"Just shut up and find something to shoot." Dragoon growled.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku glanced at Sakura.
    "Surprise me."
    He said quietly, his eyes serious.

Shimo crawled through an air vent, whistling.
    She stopped, and her hand glowed as she tore off a service cover.
    Shimo chuckled as she tossed a grenade inside, then kept crawling.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: Wait what? you're an actor?

"It's her." Sakura gritted her teeth in frustration and stared at the exit of the tower. "My sister Fria." she said and crossed her arms. "And also another Disciple of Black Shadow all at the same time."

Tye smirked, "Most certainly not" He quickly condensed all his energy in his right hand, smashing it into the stream of purple goo. Doing this warded off the attack, and kept the poisonous fluids off of his body. But I don't want to waste any more energy than I need too... Tye took the sword he had kept handy from the break-out, throwing it at the Warden as it sliced through the air. However, this was merely a distraction as he quickly came down from above with a punch that held all of his force.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The warden grinned his body turning into poison, allowing both the sword and Tye to just go through it, or in Tye´s case to fall on him and the poison. "You´re one of those if a hit doesn´t work then I hit harder types aren´t you." The warden said as the poison began to levitate and take the shape of a dragon. "But that isn´t going to work in this place."

"A goal like that is unworthy of a hunter." Lovo held his claw forward and statarted to hold the flames back, using energy to condense them around the palm of his hand. "That makes you weak," he said simply before firing the flames back at her. As he did this though he jumped up into the air before speeding in mid air at Stephanie.

Sakura saw two figures slowly making their way into the building, she held her scythe forward, though her hand was still trembling out of nervousness.

One of the figures had short violet colored hair that fell down to her neck, she was wearing a purple latex suit that stuck to her body, showing off her curves very well. She had red colored eyes that gleamed with mischiviousness.

The other figure was a girl that seemed to be around ten years old, she had short black colored hair and blue eyes and was wearing long sleeved green shirt along with a white skirt, unlike her partner though she seemed a little bit uneasy.

"We finally meet again huh." the purple haired girl smirked, she sticking her tongue out. "Sister of mine." she snickered and stared at Sakura.

Tye was now coated in the poison, though it hadn't quite seeped in yet. He quickly darted backwards, standing his ground. Great...covered in this...stuff...

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The warden grinned before he saw the dragon fly towards Tye, its claw extended as it swung down upon him.