Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 266

Page 266 of 383 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316366 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Jack was silent as he walked alongside the others. Something wasn't sitting well with him. It had been too easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

The Slayers were now standing in the center of a round dome like room. They were surrounded by guards standing on a railing above them, guns pointing at them from all sides. "They were waiting." Luke pointed out, he staring at the gunners with watchful eyes.

"So, it's nice to see that you guys reached this far." the warden said as he stood on the railing, he looking down at the Slayers. He grinned and inspected each one of them. "But it all ends here."

Blog Entries

Evan looked around. He saw the warden and the guns, trained on the team. He burst out laughing.
    "Guns?! Are you serious? Man, do you know how many times all of us have been shot?" He asked the warden. "Oh man. I mean, I know security isn't all that great here. But really, guns? Couldn't even get actual skill users? Maybe some dragons would be kinda intimidating. Or hell, just a few wizards who could throw fireballs. But just guys with guns? This is pathetic." His tone became serious, as he addressed the warden and all the guards.

"Listen, after this, we're gonna be outlaws." Evan said, summoning a chainsaw in one hand, and a spear in the other. "We have no reason not to kill all of you, and we all know that my team and I are going to win if we fight. Hell, by myself, I beat that Aubrey chick without taking a single hit. So if any of you gentlemen value your lives, you will leave. Now."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Jack crunched the numbers in his head. "I can hold a shield up against that kind of firepower for thirty, forty seconds." He muttered. "Work fast." He advised his comrades before summoning an invisible PSI shield around his team.

Blog Entries

Stephanie watched them carefully, eyeing each other before leaning close to Sakura, not close enough so the flames didn't jump to her. "If I spin really fast, and throw fireballs I can hit each one, I can't be sure if it will before they fire, but do you want me to do it? I am willing to if it means our freedom" Stephanie whispered to her.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Guns would still hurt us Evan." Sakura pointed out to him as she looked at the guns.

"These aren't normal guns." The warden stated and looked at Evan. "Besides, these are just for good measure." he said and crossed his arms. "They will be the ones you'll deal with."

Another door opened up from in front of the group, signalling for both Lovo and Nero to both walk out, their eyes glaring at the Slayers as they paced slowly. Klay just stared at the two an expression of shock on his face.

"Stop all of this Slayers." Nero stated bitterly as he glared at the group. "Even if you do escape you can't do anything."

"Klay." Sakura turned to Klay, she knew how uneasy he always felt when it came to fighting against Lovo and someone that was also an old friend to him like Nero just made things worse.

Klay stared at the two. "Should've seen this coming."

Blog Entries

"Not with Jack defending us." Evan said to Sakura, then turned to Klay.
    "You want to sit this one out?" Evan asked, as he took out his notebook, and a pair of small, imp-like beings appeared next to him. He turned to Lovo, Nero, and the warden.

"So this is all you have? Some old warden, a few guys with guns, and a pair of glorified thugs? You seriously think we haven't fought worse than this?"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Brine put his hands out and strengthened the shield, "Fair warning, we've got three of the strongest PSIs in the world here, along with that we've got two life energy assassins, fire and ice magicians, a jedi, a shapeshifting life energy user, and a half man half devil life energy user. You guys have maybe 16 guards with 'special' guns, yourself, a douche and this punk," said Brine adding a screw you attitude to it.

Jeremy's eyes turned azure again and balls of wind formed around his fists, "You know everyone here is making some good points. I mean even if you DO hold your own for a while against us, the odds are gonna favor us in the end."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Guys, shtu up." Klay stated simply to both Brine and Jeremy as he stared at Nero and Lovo.

"Klay." Sakura looked at him carefully. "They're strong, Nero and Lovo." she pointed out. "Also, Brine we're not exactly the strongest, or even among them." she pointed out. "Sorry for being pessimistic but I'd rather be realistic in this sense."

"Either way." the warden looked at the Slayers.

"Hey Tye, I'll let you take care of that warden." Klay pointed out and looked up at the man. "Tell us the truth...there are two more presences here, well not here per se."

Tye smirked as he spoke to the Warden, "Why hello there, sir" His hair hung over his face as he looked at the ground, slowly he looked up with a piercing gaze. "I believe you have some things of mine, my swords, my dog, my life and I want it back" He spoke solemnly. Tye snapped his fingers and slowly the crimson lightning began to trickle down his arms.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"The mutt's in a cage so who cares." The warden snickered as he looked at Tye. "Get them back if you so so wish to then."

Blog Entries

"You dont want to know Klay." Jack muttered under his breath about his latest question. "Let's just get the hell out of here as fast as we can."

"You sure pack a lot of security...is that because you won't fight me yourself?" Tye snickered back. He turned his head slightly toward Klay, "If you need to, get everyone out while I'm fighting" he whispered.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku looked around.
    He grinned.
    "You do not wish to see the power I have in reserve, 'Warden'."
    His armour blossomed around his body as his eyes glowed dark yellow.
    Guildmaster, your battle orders?
    Jakku thought.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

"I don't know, I like to think we're pretty good," said Brine shrugging his shoulders.

"Eh fine," said Jeremy, going back to normal.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman