Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 259
Page 259 of 383 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309359 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 5734

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Iceland, I could have dealt this myself" Stephanie muttered as she walked past the ice level, running quickly to catch up to the others, she managed to do so. "So.. Late for the party or what?" Stephanie asked, the flames around her seem to light things up a bit more, and covered her enough that nothing would be seen. Afterall she was stark naked due to jumping into lava, she was half expecting nothing to happen, she didn't get why when the flames surrounded her, her clothes didn't burn but the lava did, it may be hotter then the fire but both should have burned it off.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Don't touch me so freely." Kaiser said and glared at Eric, only for him to see Stephanie, Evan and Klay run in.

"Apparently we ran three floors in one second." Klay pointed out and shrugged. He looked at Kaiser and the others. "Where's Barrage?"

"The red haired dude stayed behind in the last floor." Luke nodded his head. "Right now we're trying to be at the ready in case the last guard appears."

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"And then we got the warden and anybody else up there. I'm sure it'll be pleasurable." Dragoon grinned evilly.

'I gotta admit I'm dying for a good fight, but I'd also prefer to not have gashes in me knee and arm.' Mark said sticking close to the big magic user(Dragoon)

Blog Entries

"And then we got the warden and anybody else up there. I'm sure it'll be pleasurable." Dragoon grinned evilly.

'I gotta admit I'm dying for a good fight, but I'd also prefer to not have gashes in me knee and arm.' Mark said sticking close to the big magic user(Dragoon)

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Sakura heard a low growling. "Sssh." she stated before she heard ragged breathing.

"He's here." Kaiser snickered before he held both of his arms back, causing everyone in the group to vanish and avoid a powerful arm thrust that was thrown at them, the thrust in turn colliding with the floor and sending rubble all around. "He's silent." Kaiser pointed out as they reappeared. The light was now shining on the guard, a large muscular man that was large enough to tower over everyone from the group, he was wearing a metallic mask and had handcuffs around his hands. "The uncontrolled beast, Goliath, he was a famous criminal some decades ago and was known for crushing his victims like pancakes."

Blog Entries

"I know who he is. Yah hear about guys like this in my line of work. So who's up for a David and Goliath moment." Dragoon said stepping up.

'And you asked if I needed pills.' Mark commented.

Dragoon stared up at the giant, and focused a spell.

"Dago ciren." Dragoon roared.

Wind began to rush around him, and the ice on his hands began to turn black.

"You know what happens in tne absence of matter? Physics try to fill the void. I've been locked up here for years, and because I took down scum like you, now I get to restore justice." Dragoon growled.

(atleast let Dragoon attempt. He's starting to form a vacumn if you hadn't guessed. Which would cause Goliath or anyone else to be torn apart, but its gonna take a bit of time.)

Blog Entries

"I know who he is. Yah hear about guys like this in my line of work. So who's up for a David and Goliath moment." Dragoon said stepping up.

'And you asked if I needed pills.' Mark commented.

Dragoon stared up at the giant, and focused a spell.

"Dago ciren." Dragoon roared.

Wind began to rush around him, and the ice on his hands began to turn black.

"You know what happens in tne absence of matter? Physics try to fill the void. I've been locked up here for years, and because I took down scum like you, now I get to restore justice." Dragoon growled.

(atleast let Dragoon attempt. He's starting to form a vacumn if you hadn't guessed. Which would cause Goliath or anyone else to be torn apart, but its gonna take a bit of time.)

Guardian of the Galaxy Peter Quill's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

"I guess the warden has an eye for... talent." Jack remarked dryly as he looked at Goliath. "Glad I don't have to tangle with this fucker."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah now go!" Kaiser exclaimed before turning to Goliath. He stared at the large man before him, a confident smile going across his face as his hands glowed with light.

Klay didn't turn away from Kaiser though. He was still surprised as to why the man would act so kind to the Slayers, especially considering that he was the leader of the Red Spiders. "I always regretted leaving my son." Kaiser spoke. "However, because you brought my son happiness...I am in your debt." he smiled. "My son died trying to make you realize your own weakness and that there were others much stronger than you, I can't let you die so easily."

Klay nodded his head before turning around and beginning to run. "Come on team, there's only one more level up ahead!"

On the tower outside in the surface of the prison the warden sat in his office, he staring at the hook blades that he had taken from time before leaning back on his chair. "Warden, the two hunters that you called over have arrived." he heard one of his assistants speak before two figures walked in.

"Oh, the two Paladins from Zero." the warden smirked.

"We came as soon as you called sir.' one of the figures said, his black colored hair fell over the front to cover his right eye and reached all the way to his neck, though his left one of his black coloured eyes visible. He was wearing the jacket of Zero, though it was white instead of the usual black coloured ones. He was also wearing black armor on his chest and had a pair of blades strapped to his sides. The one standing next to him was none other than Lovo, except he was also wearing a white jacket. "Paladins from Zero, Nero and Lovo reporting." he announced.

"Let's see how the Slayers deal with all of this." the warden grinned, he could actually see the Slayers as they went along through the prisons and there was a screen showing them. "Especially their leader once he meets two of his long time 'friends'."

Guardian of the Galaxy Peter Quill's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

"The warden is going to be happy to see us I'm sure." Jack noted with a smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

"And finally freedom" Stephanie whispered following them, only glancing at the giant, she wasn't sure what to make of Kaiser's actions but decided to question it another time.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

"We all got our reasons I guess." Dragoon joked.

The air was getting thin, and the faint bit of light was begining to waver in the strange atmosphere.

"Kaiser. I'm gonna turn this place into a vacumn really fast, but it requires me to blink out. So for a moment in here it will pretty intolerable. Good news is I've focused it mostly on Goliath. Good luck." dragoon said.

Ice, black as space itself, coated Dragoon. Then with a hideous roar the young man tore the atmosphere from the room, and teleported it all elsewhere. He appeared up outside of the jail, but only for a moment. The sudden introduction of more atmosphere caused a massive blast of wind sending snow flying everywhere. Dragoon realized he was out. He was finally seeing it all again. If he wasn't the stubborn vigilante he was he'd be back home now. Instead he shattered the ice around him and teleported inside. He regretted it quickly as he felt his strength vanish almost as fast as the teleport.

"

Blog Entries

"We all got our reasons I guess." Dragoon joked.

The air was getting thin, and the faint bit of light was begining to waver in the strange atmosphere.

"Kaiser. I'm gonna turn this place into a vacumn really fast, but it requires me to blink out. So for a moment in here it will pretty intolerable. Good news is I've focused it mostly on Goliath. Good luck." dragoon said.

Ice, black as space itself, coated Dragoon. Then with a hideous roar the young man tore the atmosphere from the room, and teleported it all elsewhere. He appeared up outside of the jail, but only for a moment. The sudden introduction of more atmosphere caused a massive blast of wind sending snow flying everywhere. Dragoon realized he was out. He was finally seeing it all again. If he wasn't the stubborn vigilante he was he'd be back home now. Instead he shattered the ice around him and teleported inside. He regretted it quickly as he felt his strength vanish almost as fast as the teleport.

"

Blog Entries

ooc: ^seems a bit OP

"I've got a bad feeling about this..." said Jeremy as they traveled to the final floor.

Brine formed a pair of sickles, "For a farming tool these make incredibly efficient weapons," said Brine grinning largely.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: That's what I was thinking too, Nomad I sent a VM to you to deal with this.

IC:

"Don't steal my trend." Sakura frowned at Brine with disdain. "Sickles and scythes are my expertise so off with it."

"Are you really picky about that?" Klay chuckled nervously. The group finally came up to a completely empty room, there was absolutely nothing but a final elevator shaft that left to the floor above.

"After this we'll be entering the spike forest." Luke pointed out and scratched his chin. "See I knew you guys would be awesome for getting out." he chuckled.

"So we just take that elevator and we'll be out from the floors, though we won't be done yet." Klay shook his head.

"Yep." Luke nodded in agreement. "After this is the forest of spikes, then the cube laberynth, then the upper floors, then we have to get away from the area before they catch us."