Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 256

Page 256 of 383 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306356 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Thanks" Stephanie said before turning to the man. "Hey, birdbrain you wanna pick on someone else for a change?" Stephanie called out to get him away from Dragoon. "Come on, you and me fighting. Nobody else to help" Stephanie demanded as her blue flames charged up again, she wondered if it gave her more of a energy boost. "Unless you are too chicken to fight a girl" Stephanie added.

"Dragoon go" Stephanie commanded waiting for the other guy to attack back.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

"Aubrey, guess what?" Evan said, throwing his spear at her as he prepared to strike. His body was metal, and his fist was encased in lightning as his punch collided with Klay's.
    "Klay and I always tie fighting. You really think you can beat me when you're not even using him effectively?" Evan then shot a ring of fire at Klay.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Yah!" Aubrey screamed in surprise as she tried to dodge the spear. She fidgetted around a bit, something that showed that it was hard for her to actually get Klay to do much that wasn't just normal charging and attacking. "Damn it, then I'll just get you under my control." she gritted her teeth before swinging her whip at him.

"You talk too much." the man said before he flew at Stephanie, only for him to spin around. The feathers on his back changed colors, this time turning green before they were fired at Stephanie.

Blog Entries

"And you are too easy" Stephanie said with a smirk before jumping on another platform as the green feathers were thrown at her. "This is my domain bitch!" Stephanie declared, her eyes becoming blue flames, lava seemed to spat out of the lake of fire behind her as she threw her hands down. She clasped her hands together and threw a big blue fireblast at him.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

"So what can we expect on the next level Jack," asked Jeremy, preparing himself for whatever was next.

Brine easily walked across the platform, "So any more fun challenges?" Brine asked Sakura and Jack, a perfect half smile on his face along with quizzical eyebrows (one up and one down).
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I don't know." Sakura nodded her head as she kept going. And from the heat they jumped into the cold, they were now standing inside of a large room filled with ice, the cells, the walls, the floor, everything was either frozen or covered in snow. "Fuuuuuuuck." Sakura gritted her teeth before quickly putting on her shirt once more. "It's fucking cold." she shivered.

The man gritted his teeth and moved out of the way before appearing behind Stephanie. He spun around quickly and took a back kick at her.

Blog Entries

"So who's the guard in this place?" said Jeremy looking carefully at every part of the room, eyeing it for traps.

"I don't like this place," declared Brine, squinting intensely and forming a long jagged sword.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

OOC: Interesting, it seems they could have used Stephanie for that level too XD.

Stephanie was kicked back and fell onto the platform, close to the edge but she wasn't scared. She shot a blue flamethrower from her palms right at him.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You know, my feathers can change their color as well as their abilities." the man stated before he held his wings forward. The feathers started to change colors once more, this time changing into blue feathers and turning the flames into steam. "Blue is water." he said before firing a barrage of feathers at Stephanie.

"I wouldn't know." Sakura shook her head.

"We're moving slowly though." Peter gritted his teeth. "There are still two levels left, besides their reinforcement must already be making their way down." he said and looked at Sakura.

"Then I guess we'll just have to move quickly." Sakura nodded her head. She stared at the room, her mind getting lost in thought as she remembered her sister as well as the element of ice which she controlled. "Fria..."she muttered inaudibly.

Barrage stared at the distance as well before looking at Brine. "Hey Brine, you can use that Shadow to scout as well." he pointed out towards him. "I used to hide its presence so that it could look around areas for me so you should be able to too."

Blog Entries

"Ah hell, every time. What you too coward to fight without water? It's either I am water based skills or I am immune to fight, really ticks me off" Stephanie growled, she peered down at the lava and wondered what would happen if she dropped down, she couldn't feel the heat, fire didn't hurt her in anyway no matter how hot it got, so surely lava wouldn't kill her, just burn off her clothes.

"Time to become one with fire" Stephanie said as blue flames fired up around her harder, she was hardly seen before taking a step back.. And letting her fall straight into the lava as the feathers flew over her, sinking below the surface as the guy could not see her now. It was unclear if she was still alive..

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Says the one that just hit in the lava." the man said before he began searching around for Stephanie as his wings flapped.

Blog Entries

Stephanie wasn't actually sure she would have survived, she had her eyes glowing as she slammed into it, almost expecting searing pain, but there was nothing. She opened her eyes to see red, was she in hell? No, she was in the lava, and she survived, it seemed even that couldn't harm her. The lava was like water to her, all these years she never went swimming, well apparently she can, in lava.

She noticed she was naked, the lava had burned off her clothes, this was going to be extremely awkward, she decided there was one way to cover herself, her body erupted in blue flames again, so nothing could be seen. She swam through the lava, as to wait for her prey.

She could see his shadow, his wings flapping around searching for her, she smiled as she was right underneath him. "Showtime" Stephanie whispered before she controlled the lava itself, causing it to spit out in all areas of the cavern, spilling over but not touching the platforms, so Klay and Evan could escape unharmed. She then shot out of the lava and slammed straight into him. Her flames cross over to him setting him on fire. She then pushed him in mid air and flew all over the cavern, like a blue bullet, the whole place set on fire, the lava seemed ready to ready erupt from Stephanie powers. She shot more fire at him, but it was even hotter then before, due to the lava increasing the power.

She shot back into the lava, and suddenly a lava spout shot into the air right at the man.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'And le cue de grace.' Mark telepathed starting at the lava.

Dragoon blinked acorss behind the bird man.

"Pfft check this out then Mark." Dragoon said, "Aero frost."

Dragoon slammed his icy fist into the ground and frost began to grow out of it. it was like a fast growing weeding crossing across the ground and then growing upwards into a wall which Dragoon sent flying into the back of the birdman.

'Meh. Steph still has you beat.' Mark said throwing a knife for good measure.

Blog Entries

"If it's all the same to you, I'd prefer it if you didn't." Evan said, picking up the chainsaw he had put in the ground and parrying the whip with it. He flew up into the air and threw a lightning bolt at her.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: Gryphon, they're in another room, Klay and Evan are in the room below them. And Nomad, your characters left with Sakura and the others to the room above, though I assume you didn't read that.

The man vanished from all of Stephanie's attacks. "Now you're the one cheating." he said before firing another barrage of feathers straight towards her. However it was this time that he was able to see the lava and was thus hit by it, he moved around, getitng one of his wings caught and causing him to start falling down.

Aubrey gasped before she was hit by the lightning, causing her to be thrown aside and crash with a wall.