Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Keep telling yourself that." Damien snickered and stood up. "Even if they do comeback what makes you think they'll save you." he pointed out before walking towards the door. "You've been nothing but trouble to them after all."

"What's your ability again?" Sakura said as she turned to Dragoon.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Imma magic user. my speciality being different sorts of matter reconfiguration. sort of like alchemy, but they stay the same. Like water to ice. It lets me move one thing to another place really easily thusly teleportation." Dragoon explained.

'Wow and I just shoot stuff and cause headaches.' Mark joked.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Serah's eyes widened as she heard that. 'Nothing but...' sure she'd said it to herself many times.

But hearing it from someone else really made it official. And with that, the girl's eyes lowered. Of course she was a hindrance. What more was she. Going back to them would be... counterproductive.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Anyways we should keep moving." Kaiser stated before he began to jump from platform to platform.

"Is it me or is the heat increasing though." Sakura said while wiping some sweat from her neck.

"I think it is" Tye commented, he used the shirt around his wrist to wipe away a layer of sweat over his body. "Damn, we just need to get out" He squinted his eyes, looking ahead.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"We are almost through." Jack spoke for the first time in awhile. "Fear not."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

OOC< Darn sleep, that could have been Stephanie's moment, she can take a fire tornado on, since she's done it before:P

"I remember when I did that once" Stephanie commented jumping onto the platforms joining them. "The heat's getting hotter? Didn't notice, must suck not to be immune to this" Stephanie remarked, she just hoped the next one wasn't a water level. She looked down at the lava, almost tempting to put her hand in it, just to see if she was really immune to lava, she never really encountered molten hot lava before, but she has gotten almost hot as it, or aleast her powers have.

"Probably some fire monster about to burst out. Come on, show me your petty fire tricks" Stephanie said boldly to anything that might be lurking around as she jumped on another platform. "Come on everyone, what are we waiting for? The faster you lot get out of here, the faster you can cool down" Stephanie added turning back to them.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"No, this room has been modified, you might say they're traps." Luke nodded his head while scratching his chin.

"That is correct." Sakura raised her head, noticing a voice from up close. Before she could do anything a silver coloured feather landed next to her before exploding, sending Sakura flying towards another platform.

Blog Entries

"Sakura!" Stephanie exclaimed jumping from platform to platform and diving to catch her, she crashed onto one platform in doing so. "Okay, trap it is, but birds burn when touched by fire" Stephanie said, her own fire temporarily disappeared so it didn't burn Sakura as she went to catch her.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"See what I mean." Damien grinned at Serah, his hand caressing her cheek. "We're your friends, we've grown and trained together for so many years, who else could know you better than us Serah." he stated and moved back. "Come on, the boss wants to talk to you and that other girl we brought in."

Sakura groaned, her body had been covered with ash due to the explosion. She looked at Stephanie. "Thanks."

"I guess you guys weren't that prepared." Sakura looked up, seeing a man flying right above them, he had spiky red coloured hair that pointed back and was wearing a black coloured sash around his chest. There were a pair of red coloured wings coming out from his back as he grinned. "You didn't see that coming."

"That guy must be the guard." Peter said as he looked up at the man flying above them.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'It's actually a fact msot people don't look up to check for things. Just like you.' Mark taunted.

Dragoon had blinked up into the air and now was about to slam his ice covered fist into the back of the bird man. He even had a blank face as he did so. No emotion no anger as he prepared to strike. just focus.

Blog Entries

"No worries" Stephanie said standing up. "Look, all of you should just go. Let me handle him, it's getting way too hot in here and everyone might just end up burning, it's going to become unbearable. And since I am the only one that won't ever feel the real heat, then I can handle the guard and will catch up" Stephanie suggested, she didn't want any of them dying of overheat or anything.

Blog Entries

Jeremy had lept from the rocks with finesse, using his wind power to create a constant flame.

While Brine was uncomfortable with the heat he would neither show nor speak of his pain, "As much as I'd love to fight, Stephanie's got a point, she is the only one here who is immune to flame and heat. And while I hate leaving someone behind, she'd be better suited for this."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The man noitced Dragoon though and proceeded to move aside before slam his leg against him and make him crash against the wall. "Let's go!" Sakura nodded her head before she began to run along with the others. "Good luck Stephanie."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack nodded and slid smoothly from platform to platform, soon making it to the other side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B