Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 253

Page 253 of 383 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Would you let us go if I took you out to dinner?" Eric offered her.

"Lady, I have been through too much today. I've been in prison, I haven't been able to use magic, I haven't gotten to fight recently, and I think a man groped me. Today is not a day you want to fuck with me." Evan said, summoning a chainsaw from mid-air. "Just walk away, and nobody needs to be reduced to a pile of smoldering ashes."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Evan I'll let you take care of her." Sakura said to Evan. "You've got....three minutes."

"Don't understimate me.' the woman frowned at them. "I've got someone under me after all." she said and looked at Klay. "Thanks to my whip your friend has fallen under m..."

"Yeah I figured when I saw him just standing there like a doofus, Evan go." Sakura stated simply while looking at her fingernails.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"With how unstable my brain is at the moment, you don't want me shielding everyone." Jack pointed out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

"And I am getting out of here, dead or alive I am not sticking around" Stephanie snarled, she didn't know if she would actually ever make it, and just case she pulled out a folded letter from her pocket, hiding it from the woman before slipping it into Sakura's pocket.

"Just incase I do end up dead. Make sure Kate Benson gets it, at all costs" Stephanie whispered to her before standing forward next to Evan.

"Let Klay go, you can take me for all I care, I can take you down anyday" Stephanie snarled at her, blue flames fired up even more, she doubted the spell could work, if it was some love charm or something, chances are the woman might have to be a lesbian as well to pull it off on her, but she wasn't sure if that was how it worked.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

"Your brain is always unstable Jack," said Brine with a chuckle.

Jeremy had easily walked through the wind, his control of wind making it easy for him to divert the wind. "There was no forethought put into this was there?"
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Let's start moving you people." Kaiser called out and started running. "Those two can catch up." he said, referring to Klay and Evan.

Blog Entries

Ellen watched nervously from behind. The woman was threatening, and her ability to apparently paralyze her captors was not something that Ellen was comfortable with. Ellen was used to being the paralyzer, rather than the paralyzed. She stood in a fighting stance, just in case, as she absorbed massive amounts of electricity and stored it in her body.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Let's go Ellen." Sakura said to the girl before grabbing her hand and beginning to follow Kaiser.

Blog Entries

Stephanie gritted her teeth, wanting to fight this woman for Klay, and just beat the crap out of her, but she knew she should keep going. "You and me, we will dance one day.. You just wait" Stephanie snarled at the woman before following Sakura, hating leaving the two guys behind.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

Ellen nodded her head, running with Sakura as she held her hand.

"Where are we going?" Ellen asked, struggling to keep up with Sakura. "Or are we just running away?"

Blog Entries

"Be careful." Evan said to Sakura, and turned towards the woman. "Got a name? Nobody will recognize your corpse, so I need to know what to tell the people to put on your tombstone." Evan stabbed the chainsaw into the ground, then summoned a spear of ice in his hands.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Aubrey." she said simply before holding her hand forward. As she did this Klay charged form next to her and started running at Evan, his fist pulled back.

"We're going to the next floor." Sakura nodded her head.

The Slayers reached the floor above them and were able to enter into yet another modified room. This one was made up of halls filled with prison cells, the cells in turn were being divided by a large sea of lava that only had a few platforms for people to stand on, because of this the heat in the room was immense. "Damn it too hot." Sakura said before frowning. "For the record..."she stated before taking the shirt of, though she still had a sports bra under it but it left her figure in sight. "I only do this cause it's hot." she frowned and blushed in embarrassment before tying her shirt around her waist.

Blog Entries

"It's nothing to me, I can do whatever is that needs to be done" Stephanie said barely feeling the heat, just felt like a warm summer day with the sun on her, or dipping into a hottub, considering she had blue flames covering her, she kinda has to be immune to the heat.

"Tell me what and when, I am your woman" Stephanie said to Sakura.

Tye laughed, beads of sweat rolled down his body. "Well if we're all doing it" he said to break the tension, quickly pulling off his own shirt. He however had nothing under it, it only revealed his lean torso which had not-very-well defined abs. Tye tied it around his wrist.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It seems like the riot hasn't reached this part of the prison though." Luke said and he started walking forward. He looked down at the lava and gulped in fear.

"However I can feel a very powerful killing intent in the area." Barrage spoke while wiping some sweat off his forehead.

"That must be the guard of this level." Kaiser pointed out. "They call him the child of the feathers, a criminal capable of transformation magic into birds."
    Last edited by Flaze; 21st September 2012 at 10:33 AM.