Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Now, let's go help your other friends." Lamus stated with hurry.

Blog Entries

"Let's," Ellen nodded in agreement. Her friends were probably suffering from as much personal turmoil being without their powers as Ellen was. It felt strange, to be honest, not being able to have your powers. It was like tearing away a part of your personality, a part that you had grown accustomed to living with.

"C'mon, Tye!" Ellen exclaimed as she started propelling down the hallway with Limus.

"Yes" Tye smirked, he felt the energy coursing through him. "It feels different" He commented, hoisting Lumis onto his back. "Hold on tight" he suggested. Tye took off, he bolted out the door at astounding speed, bystanders wouldn't have seen him. He vaulted over the railing, falling to the floor of that level. "Yahoo!" Tye yelled, as he hit the ground all of the kinetic energy was shot out in a burst of crimson lightning as he took a knee. As soon as you saw him, he was gone, making his way to the elevator. He slid to a stop at the edge of the elevator, placing his hand on the doorway. "Elevator is too slow" Tye said with a smirk. He tightened on Lumis as he leapt out the service hatch of the elevator. He slid down the wall off the elevator tube, in mere seconds he hit the ground in the pit where Klay and the others were. He hit the ground and dispersed the energy, he then let Lumis off his back. "Guys, our seal breaker is here!" He announced.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries

Ellen appeared right after Tye, having managed to stick onto his speeds by utilizing his magnetic field as a tether. She was being pulled along at the exact same speed as Tye, just a few feet behind him.

"Jesus, Tye," Ellen grumbled as she fixed her hair from the air-blast it just endured, "you're fast," she said with a smile. "Now, let's kick some monster-ass!" Ellen exclaimed as she fired off a lightning bolt at the octopus like monster.

Blog Entries

"Good, about time" Stephanie said backing off from the beast she was fighting and walking to this seal breaker. "Break it, so I unleash hell, literally" Stephanie asked showing the seal.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Awesome!" Sakura cheered as she saw Tye and Ellen come back with Lumis.

"Let me deal with this." Lumis said before raising his hands. Suddenly a field of energy surrounded the bowl that the Slayers were in. Klay, Sakura, Luke and Peter looked at their seals and watched in awe as they vanished.

Klay grinned and clenched his fist. Before any of the monster could react he slammed himself against the octopus, his legs having been turned to their thunder stage as he used it to increase his speed. "We're back!"he announced.

"Why thank you" Tye flashed a smirk at Ellen. "Now lets get to it" He thrust his arm downward, igniting it with crimson lightning. Tye shot forward at astounding speeds, leading with his "charged" hand, he hoped to shoot straight through the octopus's soft cartilage.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"About time." Jack muttered with glee as he felt his powers return.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The lion and dinosaur roared once they saw their comrade fall and began to charge at the Slayers. The lion stomped on the ground once more before firing another blast of energy at the Slayer.

Sakura stood up and held her arm forward, creating a large cube shaped barrier that blocked the beam from the Slayers. "Let's go guys."

Blog Entries

"So the barrier's gone, I see," came an all-powerful voice from the ground. Oddly enough, it was only directed at Jack, and any other, non-PSI user wouldn't be able to detect a thing. "You can't stay protected forever, Jack. When you're least expecting it, I will attack. You won't be so lucky next time. You will drown in the sands while your precious Slayers watch," the voice said. "Prepare yourself," the voice snapped at Jack.

All of a sudden, the presence was gone entirely, almost as if the presence had never been there in the first place.

--------------------------------------------

Ellen was enjoying herself far too much. It had been a long time since she had used her electricity for reasons other than the Rebellion, and it felt great to have an 'outlet' of a massive squid. Sparks danced across her skin as she shot bolt after bolt at the massive beast.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Was that Demeter?" Sakura wondered, she was able to hear the voice that had just spoken.

"Ellen I'm glad that you're happy and all but we've got two more monsters so...go nuts on them." Klay stated as he pointed at the dinosaur and the lion.

Blog Entries

"Well you're giddy," Brine said to Jack. Brine then looked at the dinosaur and said, "King Mode V3." Suddenly his shadow appeared and became the king mode version covered in spikes. The shadow ran at the dinosaur and took a flying leap. The knight swung it's curved and jagged diamond sword straight at the beast's neck.

---

Jeremy finally regained the sight of all the weak points. Jeremy saw that the lion had a weaker hind leg, probably from a previous fight. If he hit it hard enough it should give out. Jeremy charged the lion and slid under the blast, slowing down under the lion and aiming a kick at it's weak leg.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

Soon as the power flowed back into Stephanie's body, she started glowing, her eyes becoming red with flames and then turning blue. She finally understood, the rage, all of it, it was the absence of her fire powers that caused it, normally her anger would be shown in fire, but feeling powerless, she felt a bit insane. Now it was back.. She could feel her senses coming back.

She turned to the beasts, and for the first time since she last used it a couple years ago, blue flames appeared around her body. "It's time to burn baby, just burn" Stephanie snarled, as she shot white hot blue flames from her palms and straight at the creatures, her body turning into the blue flames. All the anger, rage caused her last mode to unlock, the Blue Flames.

"You are deader then vampires and zombies combined!" Stephanie roared as she shot a huge fireball from her hands and slammed it towards them, she knew this mode would last until they get out, she still wanted to take her anger out on the guards, the warden... And the bastards who placed them here, and then the traitor, she would make a special place in hell for them, she would make them all burn in hell.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The dinosaur's head was cut off by Brine's attack, though the Lion was still able to jump out of the way from Jeremy's attack. Only to have the octopus's tentacles wrap around it. Luke smirked his arms held forward. "Dance puppets dance." he snickered and started to make the lion struggle and bite onto the tentacles while collided against the wall.

"We can move through like this." Klay said before unbuttoning his shirt and throwing it aside. "Let's go Slayers."

Blog Entries

Ellen smiled sinisterly at Klay when he told her to go wild.

"Okay!" she cheerily said before her eyes turned a solid icy blue and she floated 15 feet into the air. Her eyes, mouth, feet, fingers, and every other appendage of her body fired millions of watts of electricity out in every directly. She had learned how to use restraint with this ability, thanks to her time with Schwarz, so the electricity only fired at her targets, not her allies.