Page 249 of 383 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 5734

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

The lion didn't pay attention instead charging at Jeremy before firing a beam from its mouth.

The Dinosaur was hit by the bullets and stepped back, only for it to slam its leg down on the ground.

"Let's go then." Barrage stated before the elevator door closed and the elevator began going up. Once the elevator reached the next floor the door opened up for the three, allowing Barrage, Tye and Ellen to run out into yet another hall filled with cells, however, the sound of guards could already be heard. "Follow me." Barrage stated and began to run.

Tye shot after Barrage, easily keeping pace. "So, our goal is to get our VIP to the elevator as fast as possible?" He asked, just as a double check.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yes." Barrage nodded his head. They were soon able to reach a larger cell door, this one seemed to be completely sealed though. "Now to break in." he stated before grinning and slowly took out a golden colored card. "This is a key for this cell, I stole it from one of the guards in the floor below." he grinned before sliding the card and allowing the door to start opening up for the two of them.

Blog Entries

"That all you got? A stomp attack?" Stephanie taunted, she knew she would run out of bullets soon, but she noticed a small sword on the ground near her, regardless of the size, she will need it, so she swiped it before aiming at the dinosaur and firing again.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

"So, I don't know how fast I can move with someone." Tye thought out loud. "If they're smaller I can carry them back extremely fast"

Blog Entries

Jeremy quickly fell on his knees and bent back so he laid down on his calfs, dodging the beam before hopping up and throwing the bag of meat straight at the lion's face. Jeremy then timed a swing of his pipe so that it would connect with the lion's face right after the meat hit it.

Brine was knocked onto his back as the ground shook because of the stomp, "Alright, so bullets don't work," Brine thought to himself. Brine then looked over and saw the octopus/krakken with pretty much nothing attacking him. Brine quickly rolled over to the krakken right under it's face and fired a line of bullets up it's stomach and face.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Klay charged at the dinosaur from behind, only to have the tail flung at him and slam him back. "Attack it now Stephanie." he groaned.

"He shouldn't be too heavy." Barrage shrugged. The door finally finished opening and he was able to see a man that had been changed to the falls and floor, he had green colored hair with a star like scar under his eye. He looked at the two of them, his green eyes staring at them in curiosity.

"And who might you be?" he asked simply.

"We came to get you out." Barrage nodded his head before he walked over to him. He tugged on the chains, trying to grab them and take them out from the wall. "They're tough though." he frowned.

"If you want the seal remove I can remove them, just let me hold the place where the seal is." the man stated simply. "Also my name is Lumis."

Barrage nodded his head and raised his left arm up. He felt a strange wave of energy course through him as Lumis grabbed a hold of the arm, feeling as if a large weight was being lifted from him. He looked at the chain and raised his right hand up, his fingers all together as the chains were cut instantly. He then looked at him and motioned for Ellen and Tye.

"Them too huh." Lumi looked at Ellen and Tye and stretched both of his hands. "Both of you put your the part with your seal on my hand."

"Tye, I can trust you with Lumis, I'll stay here and look for someone else." Barrage said. "He would be a great help in getting us out."

The octupus held its tentacles up and started to move them around so as to block the bullets that were being fired.

Blog Entries

"Just die you stupid pathetic ancient creature!" Stephanie roared shooting more bullets until there was nothing left, with a glare she threw the gun aside and charged towards it with a sword, it may have been reckless but she had no other choice, as she stabbed the sword towards it's leg, slashing at him furiously.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

Brine kicked up a rock and hit it right past the octopus' head hoping to distract it, before firing at it's face again.

ooc: Jeremy attacked the lion, what did the lion do?
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Guardian of the Galaxy Peter Quill's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

As he had said earlier, Jack had no interest in getting himself killed. He had lit himself a cigarette and was staying the hell away from the battle. He'd wait until he had his powers back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

"Lumis, please remove my seal and my friend Ellen's" Tye begged. "And then I will take you to help my other friends" He offered up his forearm, on the bottom, just below the inside of his elbow was the seal.

Blog Entries

Stephanie gritted her teeth for a moment, still rolling across the floor, badly if she might add, and slashing at various parts of the dinosaur's legs. She wondered however, would they actually get out? This traitor was in the back of her mind, had they been imprisoned as well? Or could it have been the likes of Shimo or Serah, both kidnapped and somewhere else. She didn't want to believe a 9 year old girl could do it, or that an attractive girl such as Serah would be the traitor. And she refused to even think Klay or Sakura could turn their backs on them. Which left the others that were stuck with them. Jack, Brine, Tye, Jeremy and the rest of them. For all she knew, it was someone she hadn't met but still worked there.

Stephanie was thrown back after another stomp, she grabbed her sword before noticing Jack in the shadows.. He was.. doing nothing, just standing there. She stared at him for a moment, could he be the traitor? Was he responsible for this, for a moment an instinct inside her, rage wanted to grab the sword and run at him, to stab it at him.

But this time Stephanie controlled it, whatever the prison was doing to her.. Then she had a horrifying though, could the traitor be her? Could Stephanie betray them without even knowing it? She was acting bitchy, snappy, bitter and angry all at once towards everyone, she wanted to throw the prisoners to the beasts and let them all die, innocent or not. She shook her head, she couldn't be, she would know.

Stephanie stood up and went back to slashing at the dinosaur, trying not to let the traitor distract her, or the possibility he was one of the other guys fighting.. Or Jack who wasn't doing anything, and could easily do something to screw them all over.

Blog Entries

Though Ellen found it quite odd, she placed her forehead in the man's hand.

"This... this isn't gonna hurt, is it?" Ellen asked hesitantly. Damage to her physical self could accidentally trigger a reaction in her body that could initiate the bracelets, so she would have to be careful.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Lumis removed both of the seals on Tye and Ellen's arms and moved his arms back. "All right then let's go down."

The lion roared and moved back along with both of its companion, all three of them avoiding the attacks thrown at them and gathering once more.

Blog Entries

Sighing in relief as Ellen pulled her head out of the man's hand, she started floating several feet above the ground. Her bracelets hummed with blue and red electric energy, her hair regained its 'natural' vibrant red color, and the metal of her earrings soon turned into her single metal disc.

"That feels much better," she said with a smile as her eyes turned blue with electric energy.