Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 242

Page 242 of 383 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Yun
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

(OOC: Just posting this as a note; today is Serah's Birthday.)

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Oh thanks Sakura." Jack frowned for just a moment. "Glad to see you think so highly of me." He shook his head before leaning in close.

"Okay team, here's the plan..." He began muttering quietly. "Jeremy... you're going to start a riot just as you suggested." Jack told him. Even though the two of them hadn't exactly seen eye to eye, Jack knew this was an important part of the plan that he needed the boy for. "In that riot, the core Slayers team is going to move to the elevator up to the next floor." He explained. "Upon reaching the next floor, we are going to use the lack of defenses that the riot will likely cause to break the seal breaker out of his cell." Jack smiled. "Now phase two will be the interesting one. Upon regaining our powers, we are going to move our new friend back to the elevator down to our old level. Jeremy after you start the riot, you will move to the elevator and wait for the seal breaker to arrive. He will break your seal and then you will protect him while he breaks the seals of the other prisoners." Jack chuckled. "Now their riot went from a minor issue to them being in deep, deep shit. At that point you will follow us up the elevator with anyone who's going to make a break for it and use the fact we've cleared the defenses ahead to catch up." He pointed out. "That's phase one of the plan. Phase two is a bit more complicated and a bit more up to chance." He looked at his comrades once more.

"The prison has many floors and as we have learned each floor has its own individual elevator." Jack explained. "Guarding each level is a trap specific to that level as well as a guard who will do his best to prevent us from advancing." He explained. "Now we will have the element of surprise because they won't expect us to have our powers back... but eventually as we move upward they will find out and do what they can to increase their defenses." Jack paused for a moment. "There are seven of these levels, including the one we are on as well as the one with the seal breaker, meaning we have to break through seven layers of defense. That makes up phase two." Jack held up two fingers.

"After the seven layers of traps, there is a maze of thorns we need to make our way through. Considering we have our powers back, Stephanie should be able to clear a path through for us with her flame starting abilities. If the thorns are fire resistant, we should be able to cut through them slowly with blades and make our way through without much trouble. Upon making it through the forest, we have to somehow make our way out of a rather tricky labyrinth. There is a cube filled with enemies, traps and creatures that we will be forced to traverse. Only problem is that it shifts positions and the challenges every two minutes." He shook his head in an annoyed fashion. "My knowledge of the blueprints does us no good in this challenge... but given our abilities we should make it through eventually." He admitted.

"Upon making it through the cube, we have reached the final floor. This is where the Warden and the Elite Guards are stationed. Now this is where everything comes together." He smiled. "Jeremy, I'm trusting you with a very important piece here... I'm hoping that by the final floor you have led as many rioting prisoners up through the floors as you can. We're going to need them to take down the final guards and the warden to make our escape." He pointed out. "So assuming that all goes as planned..." He looked at each member of the team for a moment before continuing. "We reach the Warden and the Elite Guards... who will no doubt know that we have our powers back and will be ready for us... and just as we are about to engage them we hear the thunderous noises of Jeremy's riot coming up behind us. With the strength in numbers we should be able to overwhelm the guards and the warden to escape." Jack opened out his arms as if to signify freedom. "Now upon our escape we are going to see that we're in an frozen tundra which would be inhospitable to most people. But again we have Stephanie, who should be able to keep us warm with her powers returned to her." He chuckled. "So that's the game plan." He took a deep breath. "I've ran through the scenarios in my head since we got here. It's not a 100% chance of success... but it's the best plan we've got." He promised.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"hmmm one addition. After we get outside we'll need a way to travel. walking seems a bit too slow. I'll go get us a ride whne I get my powers back. Just teleport to the nearest airship and fly to you guys after taking out the crew, or something like that.' Dragoon said.

Mark was game either way. He began wringing his hands in anticipation.

Blog Entries

Jack nodded. "Works for me." He grinned. "I don't know about you all but I feel like being lost in an icy wilderness would suck pretty hard."

Blog Entries

"Thanks for trusting me with this," said Jeremy, smiling, which was pretty rare.

"I'm good with that, only question is, when do we start?" said Brine smiling and giving a thumbs up.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

((When the muscial accompaniment kicks in *plays lets start a riot*))

Blog Entries

"I'm thinking tonight at dinner." Jack said quietly. "Jeremy... towards the end of dinner... I'll send you a signal of some sort once everyone is ready... at that point you'll do something to start that riot." He grinned. "And then we'll be off."

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku stumbled into the cafiteria finally, blinking bleakly.
    He rubbed his eyes, which were now stained yellow, and sat down alongside the others.
    "Hello.
    He said shortly, and punched a prisoner in the face, taking his tray in a single movement.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

"Well, we better do it soon before I succumb to insanity, bitterness and even becoming a sociopath" Stephanie responded. "Or you are out of luck if I am down, dinner seems a bit too long but I might able to hold out" Stephanie added, resisting the urge to add some sarcastic remark twisted with bitterness and hate, the prison really did a number on her.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku chewed into a piece of ham and bread thoughtfully.
    He stopped to cough another shimmer of yellow smoke.
    "Dinner seems like adequate time. If we must escape with no power, we require weapons.
    He stated.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Seems like a very good plan." Klay nodded his head.

"Hey, I can get us transportation just as quickly." Sakura deadpanned at Dragoon. "You're not even part of the team."

"I can help with the riot." Luke raised his hand. "With my power even if prisoners are knocked back I can get them back up in no time." He then shifted to Klay once more, who seemed to be staring at the roof now.

"Then it's off to the Corps Guard's base but...where would we go." he said and stared at the table.

"I know someone that can get us there." Barrage reassured. "And he's in this prison just like us."

Blog Entries

"So you don't want my help? Fine. excuse me then." Dargon said walking over towards the nearest guard.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Now there." Klay said and grabbed Dragoon by the collar. "We're still getting you out and we still need your help." Klay nodded his head. "It's just well Sakura's an expert when it comes to PSI and teleportation." he pointed out. "I'm sure you can help with something else."

"Seriously it's like no one ever recognizes me." Sakura frowned and leaned back.

Blog Entries

"Perhaps next time you shouldn't call the architect of the plan a sociopath." Jack said dryly. "Then maybe he won't ignore you for someone else who isn't blatantly insulting him."

Blog Entries

"You expect me to know that? I'm just offering my skills. Guess a fully armored dragoon will have to do." Dragoon shrugged.