Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 24
Page 24 of 383 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Stephanie had followed with them, once arriving was seeing if she could spot the castle from where they were, but she could hardly see it thanks to the forest. "We should be sure to stay well back just incase though, if there is a trap there is no telling what the range is" Stephanie pointed out before taking a few steps forward. "If their telekinesis don't work, I can attempt to melt the gates down" Stephanie added.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Suddenly rustling could be felt, causing Sakura to turn towards the forest as she saw a shadow walk out from it slowly. She could see claws and a jet black fur, black enough for th ecreature to mask itself in the darkness of the night. She heard a low growl as she saw the beast approach the Jakku clone with each step it took. "Wait for it."

"Yeah let's try that." Klay nodded his head, deciding that they should deal with the gates as quickly as they could. Klay smiled before he drew back. "All right then Steph, let's do this." he smirked as he held his hands close and sommuned a fireball.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

dunmp dunmp. Mark's heart was the only sound he heard as he took aim. If this went south. it was all him. His shot would have to count.

With a deep breath Mark steadied his rifle and lightly pressed his finger to the trigger, not enough to set it off, but enough to do it with any more force at all.

Time seemed to freeze whenever Mark was about to make a shot. it was all a waiting game, and now it was time to find a winner.

Blog Entries

"Burn time" Stephanie said with a quirky smile, her hands blazing with fire already as she lifted her palms to the gate, and released a barrel of flames from both right at the gates. "The rest of you should be careful, you can still get burned" Stephanie wanred them as she kept using her flamethrower at the gates.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Sakura stared at the creature as it began approaching the street lights. "It's gonna reveal itself, be ready."

Klay fired his own jet of flames at the gates and watched as they melted onto the floor slowly, a smile crossing his face.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'be ready' echoed in Mark's mind.

'I'm ready to give hell'

Blog Entries

"Our job is done, ready to go inside?" Stephanie questioned, burning the last remnants of the gate making sure it was all gone incase of any traps.

Blog Entries

"Well that seemed easy enough." said Brine. "Hold on let me see this." Brine stuck his hand on the ground and sent out a PSI pulse which came back to him, leading him to see any traps directly in front of him. "We have a problem, seems the ground leading up to the front door is made up of pressure plates, all of which should set off traps. Also that was my last PSI pulse, it takes quite a bit of energy so while I may be able to use my normal powers, you know, animation and such. If I used another PSI pulse or any other special powers I would most likely knock myself, so I may be out of commission for a bit."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Get in the TV. Heroic Sociopath's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Meanwhile, underground, Eric began spreading vines, concentrating on every movement above him.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Sakura tensed up when she saw the appearance of th ecreature. Its skin was completely coated with jet black hair aside from the middle of his chest which seemed to have a glowing green colored spot on it. But the thing that scared Sakura the most was its face. It had three faces at once. It had only one neck but its face seemed to be split into three, it had a long snout, but on his left eye a second face came out and on his right eye a third one came out as well, each one with the same features of the other aside from the fact that they were both linked to the middle one through the eyes. "What the fuck is that thing?"

"Yeah." Klay stated before he began to run forward. "Come on, we'll just have to deflect any traps that come out."

Blog Entries

OOC: *Jumps out of a trashcan, screaming* I came here to kick ass and RP, and I'm all out of ass.

Suddenly, tentacles sprouted from the ground, wrapping around the creature's feet.

"...The hell is this thing?!" Eric asked, shocked. "Mark, might want to hurry up and disable it."

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!" The creature let out a loud shrieking roar causing Sakura to draw back before she saw smoke coming out from the face of th eright.

"What's it doing?" she wondered, only to see the entire plaza covered in smoke a few seconds after it. "It's a defense mechanism. Eric get out of there."

The creture looked down at Eric with its left face, only to fire a jet of flames down at him.

Blog Entries

Eric returned to human form and rolled away. His skin turned to metal, and he flew into the air. His shoulders opened, and fired out a pair of rockets at the beast.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The monster raised its middle head before firing a long tongue from it. The tongue smacked against the missiles and batted them aside before they whipped at Eric.

Blog Entries

Eric was hit, denting his hull. In response, he grabbed the tongue as he fell to the ground, growing a set of arms out of his back. They broke his fall, and allowed him to spit acid all over the beasts tongue, as he continued holding onto it.
    "Sakura, what the hell is this thing?" Eric asked.