Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 239
Page 239 of 383 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 5734

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Blog Entries

Ellen had just now mustered up enough courage to venture out into the cafeteria. She was fearing that even the slightest things such as movement would be enough to put her in a state of comatose. However, she remembered that food would be there, which would recharge her more than hibernating would.

"Hi," she said with a nod towards the nearby Slayers. She then popped a piece of ham into her mouth and began chewing slowly.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"I think that was kind of the point of putting him incharge. Fear is one of the best ways to keep people from trying. Then again what is courage but knowing you must stand up to fear for the way of good. I think my history teacher told me that line... maybe my english one." Dragoon said.

Mark suddenly thought of something. He ran over to Klay and tried to grab his attention. He attempted to wirte a word down on the table just using his finger. He kept repeating the same five letters. S, E, R, A, H, and ended it with a question mark before pointing at the warden.

Red Hot Gym Leader Flannery's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Jack nodded and smiled at Ellen's greeting. "Since we were never really introduced." He said with a frown. "I'm Jack. Nice to meet you."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

"Nice to meet you too," Ellen flashed a brief smile. "I'm Ellen," she said before she resumed eating. "Sorry if I'm being rude," she said with a mouth semi-filled with food, "but I need to be eating if I want to stay alive. Staying underground for a long time doesn't work well with my powers of electricity," she explained.

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Ellen can we talk now." Sakura deadpanned as she looked at Ellen "Seriously is like every time I want to talk to you you just go quiet."

Klay looked at the paper before frowning and staring at the floor. "We'll save her." he stated, though he was speaking mostly to himself. "Serah was taken by the Corps Guard to their base, remember, that's what Gran told us he was gonna do with her and Shimo."

Blog Entries

Jack just looked amused. "It's quite alright Ellen. This prison isn't good for anyone's health."

Blog Entries

'I also remember them being taken by force so we best hurry. I'm sure they can handle themselves, but still.' Mark let out a heavy sigh. hopefully thing were better for them, thoguh it was unlikely.

Dragoon saw the note too.

"You guys seem pretty concerned for your friends. Again why shouldn't you be, but still. Can't help them till you halp yourselves." He told Klay and Mark.

Blog Entries

"Wherever you go, I go," those words rolled from her tongue as she stood on the precipice of the cliff, a far reaching protrusion of rock that extended nearly twelve feet from solid ground. She was looking out into the distance, above the expanse of buildings that hid within the thick forestry below. The air was cold, matching the temperament of her nature. Frankly, she found it fitting. The cold. The silence.

Just her. The calm before storms.

The clothing she wore did a lot to alleviate the chilly autumn breeze. The black mask covering the bottom portion of her face and fitting black stealth garments were made to insulate heat. To promote quickened movements and fluidity.

Raising a hand, her moved a hair that fell out of place, letting her impassive eyes take in the left side of her surroundings. Nothing but trees and underbrush. She would watch for at least a minute, checking for any movement. Any disturbance.

Nothing but the wind. Turning her gaze to the right, she took in the right. There, she stared for what seemed to be an eternity. A statue of concentration, erect in a single position and unperturbed by even the slightest change. It was something Serah had perfected over her years. The ability to become rigid and unmovable, almost like a brick wall - rooted to the ground with steel beams.

The bushes rustled, and her eyes flickered to the left. 'One...' her eyes flickered over three feet. 'Two...' they darted another twelve feet to the right. 'Three. Four,' and finally, she looked out in front of her. 'Six... seven,' she judged the distance to be about 30 feet from her position.

Everything was in order, now.

Taking in a deep breath, Serah closed her eyes. It helped her relax. Calmed her nerves. Brought out that steely side she was known for.

Opening her eyes once more, she took in the city in the distance. This time, she gazed upon it in a different view. Her eyes were different, now.

They were Soulless.

Blog Entries

"Of course, Sakura," Ellen nodded, finishing her food. "Sorry, but if you'll excuse me. Sakura needs me for something," Ellen said to Jack before getting up and walking over to Sakura.

"What is it that you needed to ask me about?" Ellen asked.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"What happened to you back there?" Sakura asked immediately while looking at Ellen. "And...I'm sorry that I couldn't help you out." she looked at the floor solemnly.

"We'll find a way Mark, don't worry." Klay nodded his head, he was already worried enough as it was, he didn't really need Mark reminding him of that fact. "It isn't just Serah it's Shimo too FYI."

Blog Entries

Jack shrugged and closed his eyes once more. He was close to formulating a plan to get them out.

Blog Entries

ooc: Is Jack gonna end up being the one to save us?

Jeremy sat down at the table with the rest of them, instead of eating though he crossed his legs and closed his eyes meditating.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

'I think Jakku has taken care of concerning for Shimo.' Mark thought.

Even though he hadn't shown anything. The guy had to have at least enough of a hear to want his sister back unharmed.

(right they are brother and sister... again I'm a bti out of it with backstories.)

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Anyways if we are thinking of escaping just knowing the prison won't be enough." Sakura nodded her head while looking down at her plate.

"That's why you said it was good that there are some of our enemies here?" Klay asked and looked at Sakura. "But we need to get the seals removed."

"So the Slayers are here huh." Klay raised his head slightly before turning to look at the man approaching them, it was Barrage, he seemed to had recover from his wounds though he still had most of his chest bandaged. "Didn't expect to see you guys here so soon." he greeted before sitting down on the table.

Blog Entries

Stephanie said nothing to no one, eating her food and staring into space, it seemed like she wasn't there anymore, almost as if she lost the will to live, a shell of her former self, Stephanie knew this wasn't her, she wasn't the type to give up so easily, her battles with the Queen of the Bugs and the Prince proved that, she would keep fighting on. Yet being in prison just made her seem to be extra quiet, almost on the brink of insanity while Kate haunted the back of her mind. She was sure the prison somehow changed her more in three days, she couldn't describe it or even understand why it had done this to her, when it hadn't been very long.

She finished her plate and sat there, staring at the empty plate, a image in her head playing, of the day her and Kate met, they both knew it was love soon as they met.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.