Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 238

Page 238 of 383 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288338 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Tye casually walked through the chaos, no one payed any attention to him. "Huh" he muttered as he picked up some mashed potatoes and a piece of ham on a plate. Tye then went and sat down with the other Slayers as he ate quietly. I got my ass kicked... he sighed. To late to call police brutality?... he chuckled uneasily.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Nice to meet you." Klay nodded his head.

"Anyways this place seems pretty simple," Sakura nodded her head and sat down.

"That's cause there's no use, most people just accept their life here." Luke nodded his head nonchalantly. "If you try to escape then the beasts they keep will kill you and even if you get out of this floor the elevator only goes as far as the floor above."

"So how does this work?" Klay asked.

"I don't know." Luke shrugged. "None of us have really been able to see the prison beyond this point, though I do here there's another level under this one but no one would want to go there."

"If this elevator only goes up one floor...does that mean there is probably one on that floor that goes up one floor? And then another?" Tye spoke up as he ate slowly. "Just think about it, that's an ingenious idea"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah." Luke nodded his head. "Even the guards have to cross it themselves." he stated and nodded his head. At that moment heard the sound of foot steps approaching the room and turned his head around. Inside of the room walked a tall man, he had black colored hair that covered all the way down to his neck, he seemed to be in his mid twenties and was wearing a purple colored armor with spiked shoulders along with a cape. His skin however was completely purple, he was surrounded by multiple guards.

"Who's that?" Klay asked curiously.

"That's the warden." Luke nodded his head. "He's the one in charge of taking care of this prison."

"Is he as kind as his guards?" Tye said quietly as he laughed. Well I guess we'll find out...

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Not particularly, frankly I don't know why he's at this level." Luke scratched the back of his head.

"Why's his skin purple though?" Sakura raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"It's a side effect from his skill or so I hear, basically the guy's got this poison ability." Luke explained. "His body is filled with multiple types of poison and he himself can use poison in different ways and even make antidotes for diseases." he explained.

The warden walked towards the Slayers and put his hand on the table. He was carrying Tye's hook blades on his back. "So you guys are the Slayers huh?" he grinned. "Well I figured I should give you a warm welcome, I mean I've been preparing for you guys to arrive considering how much trouble making you've done." he snickered.

Klay didn't say anything, instead looking up at the man. The warden then turned to look at Tye. "Where did you find these weapons, they're pretty handy."

"They're mine" Tye replied, his voice was cold. "What's it matter to you?" They are soo close...yet so far away... The weapons were bonded to him, after all they were made with his essence by an extremely powerful being.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"That poison skill is the only thing that stopped me. He'll drop you in milliseconds need be." Dragoon muttered.

Mark looked up from his empty tray and saw the purple man instantly he put his head down as to reduce facial recognition. Right now being recognized as a slayer was a bad thing.
    Last edited by jasonwolf; 15th September 2012 at 10:49 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well they're mine now." the warden snickered and then looked at the blades. "I've been searching for this mountain too for quite a few years." he nodded his head before strapping them back on his back. "The fact that you were able to get these proves that you visited it but..." he glared at Tye. "you don't deserve these so I'll keep them from now on."

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mark didn't get the big deal. he had lost guns before, and yeah it sucked, but why get so carried away over sword.

"Warden is one heck of a pack rat. No body knows what he does with our stuff when they lock us up. Man I miss my halberd." Dragoon sighed.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Good thing no one can have my swords." Klay smiled and nodded his head proudly, he could always summon his swords no matter where he was, though he needed his power to do it. "Though I do need to recover the Omni Gears."

"But...but they're mine...they are my property" Tye sighed in frustration. "Can I please have them?" He looked up to the warden's face. "What use do you have swords attuned to my energy? They focus my lightning-based life energy."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Who knows." the warden shrugged before turning around and beginning to walk. "I have no use in talking right now though."

"So you rub my own weapons in my face and leave?" Tye didn't notice but his voice had gotten progressively louder as he called after the warden, he was now standing up. He snapped his fingers, normally his arm would have ignited with energy. However, nothing happened "Dammit!" Tye let slip out.

Blog Entries

Jeremy was still standing in the middle of the bodies, "I don't care if you all can do it, can you do it in 8.46 seconds." Jeremy said, before adding, "Without your powers."

Brine leaned back, having wolfed his food down, "Kid's a show off, but he's alright, I'll give him that. As for the warden, his skin is unsettling."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman