Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 237

Page 237 of 383 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"If you are calling me an idiot, you better hope I don't get out with you, if we ever do" Stephanie warned Jeremy, her eyes shooting daggers towards him, which was a good thing in general, if she didn't have the mark, she would be shooting fire from her eyes, something that only happened on rare occasions, mostly because she hated the way her eyes felt warm afterwards. The prison was turning her into bitter and cranky, even if it only been three days, she was annoyed, pissed and snappy towards anyone, perhaps it was the very thought of Kate with another person, and she couldn't do anything about declaring her love towards her.

She kept following into the next room. "Who wants to bet the food is more disgusting then airline or hospital food" Stephanie muttered, mostly to herself, she hoped that wasn't a sign of insanity, she wouldn't be surprised if this prison drove people to insanity.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku stumbled in the line, and cursed.
    He steadied himself and kept walking, a small wisp of Yellow Energy blowing through the hair covering his eyes.

OOC: What about Serah/Shimo? Was there something involving them, and I missed it?
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

OOC: They were taking by the Corps Guard to their base, I'll be back with them in a sec.

IC: "You know I quite like hospital food." Klay pointed out and nodded his head. For a weird reason the food was actually pretty reasonable, it wasn't anything fancy but it was enough for someone to live on and it did seem eatable. "Doesn't look so bad though." he scanned the area, noticing that there seemed to be a lot more prisoners than there were food.

"This area is an every man for himself area." Klay turned around and saw a man walking otwards him, he had spiky blond colored hair that was combed back and was wearing a suit just like theirs but with the sleeves ripped, he had a scar on his right eye. "If you can actually get something to eat in your first day then you're a god, most people usually band together and pass portions around, others help someone and just stay happy with the crumbles."

"Who are you?" Klay raised an eyebrow.

"The name's Luke." Luke pointed at himself and grinned. "It's nice to meet you Slayers."

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mark tipped a newly aquired hat to the guy. Then shrugged to Klay. He had no idea who he was but he seemed like the better side of criminal scum.

Blog Entries

"So great, the food's good but we have to fight for it, even normal prisons on the surface isn't like this bullcrap" Stephanie replied, her voice twisted with bitterness and anger. She thought to herself, it's only been three days and she was already cranky and bitter, she couldn't imagine what the next who knows years would be like, or what this prison would turn her into. "So, we should band together and get the food before they do. Unless anyone wants to betray us again, like they apparently did on the surface" Stephanie said, remembering the traitor business from earlier.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah I don't wanna remember that." Sakura nodded her head at Stephanie.

Klay looked at the food, everyone was still, everyone was waiting to see who would be the first one to dare to grab some. Klay bit his thumb slightly before he walked towards the buffet line and grabbed at tray. At that instant multiple prisoners began running towards him. "Let's go." Sakura stated before jumping in the air and kicking one of the prisoners aside, she landing in front of the horde.

Blog Entries

Mark growled like a wolf before joining in too with a manic look of pleasure on his face. He grabbed two trays and threw one like a frisbee at an inmates and kept the other one at the ready. This was going to be fun.

'Let all go to Chaos WAHOOOO!!' Mark shouted in his mind.

Blog Entries

Stephanie gave out a little sigh before joining them, kicking and punching other prisoners, one had almost taken her out but it seemed another prisoner thought they would get to the food, and took them out instead,. "Rack off you bloodthirsty murderers!" Stephanie growled, she reached with Klay and went to grab a tray before punching out an scrawny looking prisoner who went towards her.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack shook his head. "Savages." He muttered under his breath. He showed no interest in getting involved. He had things to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Why are all of you fighting." Klay pointed out and scratched the back of his head. "I just wanted some food." he deadpanned.

"Yeah but we have to get enough for all..."

"At the end of the day does it really matter." Klay asked before grabbing a small piece of ham and then walking towards one of the tables. "As long as we have something to eat then there's no reason to fight, there are a lot of prisoners but if we all divide things into small portions then we can all eat something, better than staying here beating each other up losing more energy, especially since it'll be the same thing when we go to dinner."

Blog Entries

'I'm good...' Mark shrugged hissed with laughter.

Having just whacked to guys' heads together he was feeling great. Mark looked at the others with twitchy stares and took his tray back to the line to grab food.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"So anyone else want to try and fight them." Peter grinned as he and Luke walked to the line as well.

"Peter?" Sakura raised an eyebrow.

"Hey Sakura." Peter waved, he and Sakura used to be part of Indigo together, though Peter left before she did.

Blog Entries

Brine just wanted something to eat so he grabbed a tray and small portions before sitting next across from Klay, "Nice speech, don't think it got across to them though."

---

Jeremy stood in the center of a ring of 8 unconscious prisoners, "First, I'd say this is at least enough to refute your argument from not strong, plus strength is nothing without knowledge. Second, I'm 12 almost a teenager. And three, I'm here because I was kind enough to volunteer to guide you up a tree and protect you. Plus, you misunderstand Miss, the men are idiots here, I may be biased towards my own sex but women do tend to think more rationally in times of crisis," said Jeremy to Sakura.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"We can all do that." Klay pointe dout to Jeremy and turned to Brine.

"It did the trick though." Luke nodded his head and sat down with his tray.

Blog Entries

"I'll do it. I'd happily take up a fight." said someone from the far back, "Though to be honest I've wasted enough time in here."

A young man came from across the room to over where the line started. He looked like he'd been here for quite some time. He rough stuble on his chin, and his hair was rather long and kind of ratty. The mischivous grin on his face told you that he wasn't play fair in any case. The guy had on black jeans and a gray hoodie nothing special really.

"Most of the guys were get in here are second rate scum bags. You all seem pretty average though, besides you're crazy friend over there." the guy pointed at Mark "He forget his meds or something?"

Mark was scarfing down his food as though it would be stolen away if he didn't. Which it could well be, but still.

"Anway... I'm Dragoon." Dragoon stated.