Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 234
Page 234 of 383 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284334 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 5734

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

'SERAH!... oh this is so fucking unfair. Also ya know that pit was meant for the bad guys, so why don't you go take a trip down it. You're just all spineless bastards hiding behind powers. If you didn't have them I'm tear you to shreads!' Mark growled.

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Besides Mark, you're too hotheaded." Sakura pointed out. "Even if he weren't using powers he could still kill you, this guy is the leaders of the most powerful league of Assassins in the world and has decades of experience, he's the one that trained Serah out of his own experience." she pointed out while looking at the man. "Plus right now...he's only using 1% of his power."

Red Hot Gym Leader Flannery's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

"Forgive them." Jack eventually spoke about their captors. "They know not what they do." He explained. "They know not what they will have created."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

'What the hell are you rambling about!? And I am not hot headed I'm pissed. Not only did I almost get crushed by a giant tree and a dirt lady now I gotta deal with this. I swear if this job gets any more fucked up I'm quiting.' yelled back.

(yes he is hot headed)

Blog Entries

At the same exact time both Jeremy and Brine yelled, "Hey Jack, how about ya shut the fuck up for a moment, you ain't omnipotent!"
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

Stephanie remained silent during it, her only thoughts on Kate once more, for that moment she hoped, that maybe Kate did gain some powers, stronger then Stephanie herself, or anyone here, and would be on her way to save them, but she knew that was just a pipe's dream, Kate was more mortal then anyone she knew. On the surface she remained looking strong, not letting fear or anger show, but inside she was a bubbling brook of emotions, all the things she never got to do with Kate, specifically marry her and adopt a child, if it wasn't for her powers placing Kate in danger, she wouldn't have ever let her.

"Why don't you just do it then, it's clear you have us, so why are you still talking with that big mouth of yours? You like hearing yourself talk? Because nobody else does, that's why you are pushing weaker people around, you can't take anyone stronger then yourself, you are nothing but a lackey, I wouldn't be surprised if you were working for a even more powerful being, making you look pathetic" Stephanie spoke in a deep, dark voice towards Gran. Even if he wasn't talking as much as she claimed, she was pissed and wanted to see him wince, to be angry as she was right now.

"I could easily have a partner in secret, hiding somewhere in the village, much stronger then you and could take you.. Or do I? The question would be if I do or not, if they are even there. Waiting, for the right moment to strike and destroy you like the bug you are" Stephanie replied taunting him, she knew it wasn't wise to taunt him, but she didn't care what happened to herself right now, if they were going to prison and she couldn't escape, then she was going to taunt him and get a kick out of it before she got there. "Let me go, and I will show you where they are, give them to you.. Or take me to prison, and die anyways" Stephanie added smirking,.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

"Oh but I believe I am." Jack said quietly to Brine before closing his eyes and allowing himself to be lost in the endless depths of his discoveries. They would be his sanctuary.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Gran didn't say anything to Stephanie, not even paying attention to what she had said before turning to look at Serah. "So it seems we meet again huh?"

Blog Entries

Serah narrowed her eyes, getting into a defensive position. "Unforntunately," she growled out.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: Serah's been chained and is being held by another one of the Corp Agents.

Gran looked at Serah and grabbed her by the chin. "Really, cause I wouldn't have thought you disliked me so much when you were happily killing others." he grinned at her.

Damian smiled at Serah as he held her down. "Come on Serah, don't fight, we can all have fun just like we did back then."

Blog Entries

'You guys think killing is fun? Ya know what, its not the fact that you have powers that makes you pathetic. its your abuse of them. You don't even go after anyone who has a chance. And also dude do you even realize how much a creeper line that was? 'Don't fight, have fun just like we used to'.' Mark said refusing to shut up despite a naggin thought in the back of his that he should.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Mark they don't care what you say." Sakura pointed out towards Mark. "Plus your rehash insults are just pathetic to begin with."

"You can insult us all you want but we're just doing our job." Gran shrugged. "Besides, these are just words coming from someone that's weak, it's common for you guys to whine about your losses but if you're the ones winning you're all happy.' he stated before slamming his foot down, cuasing Mark's body to be pushed harder against the ground and create a crater. "When you guys defeat your opponents I don't see you being all solemn, no when you're winning you also boast."

Blog Entries

"Can you just get this over with and either lock us up or kill us?" Jack asked. "I'm trying to meditate and you're just prattling on and on about innane bullshit. All of you." He looked annoyed. "It's hard enough doing this with a killer headache. This nonsense isn't helping." He closed his eyes once more, making another attempt to lose himself in the visions.

Blog Entries

Serah scrunched her face in disgust as she glared up at Gran and Damian. Closing her eyes, she sucked in a breath...

Before spitting in Gran's face.

"Fuck you, asshole."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I see you've gotten feistier now." Gran snickered before cleaning his face. "Very well. It's time for us to go." he said before lifting Klarise. He searched through his jacket and pulled out a small cube before throwing it at the Slayers. "Have fun in Tartaros." he snickered. The cube erupted and spread its corners out as the team became surrounded by a transparent barrier.

"Wait!" Klay yelled, he looking at both Serah and Shimo and gritted his teeth. "We'll rescue you, I swear we will!"he screamed, only to see everything in front of him go dark.

Three days had passed since the battle at the Beast Archipelago. After they had been transported to Tartaros the members of the Slayers were each branded with a special mark to stop their powers and abilities from working.

Tartaros, the underground jail that held the strongest and most dangerous criminals in the world, a prison that was utterly unscapable and was filled with traps. Unlike normal prisons gender was not something that divided prisoners and as thus prisoners from all genders were thrown into every cell, each one of them left to survive.

Klay sat against the wall of his cell, he like all the other prisoners was wearing a green colored suit along with a matching pair of pants. He was sharing his cell with Jack, Jakku, Brine and Evan. He looked down at the floor and clenched his fists, he was worried about Serah and Shimo, he had been unable to save them in that situation and even his mother had gotten captured to begin with. "They took Serah and Shimo to their base and mom...I don't know where." he frowned.

Sakura was on the other side, she sharing her cell with Eleanor, Ellen, Tye and Mark. She kicked her cell and frowned before brushing her hair back. "Damn it this sucks." she said looking at the scared faces of the other prisoners as they avoided the Slayers. "Well they were the ones that tried to touch me."