Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 233

Page 233 of 383 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Tell me, would you be willing to let everyone else off the hook if I resign?" Evan asked. "Or are you guys only going to fall for that once?"

"...Y'know, I was kinda hoping for a fight..." Eleanore said, as Eric feebly tried to pull himself off the ground.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'Evan. Random question can you explain your plan in a very elaborate and confusing way to me so that he cannot understand us?' Mark asked.

He had his own. even with a body immobile his mind was free. He made sure he onyl used his telepathy for now though.

'oh and tell the man that since I use telepathy he can't hear me unless he lets me.' Mark added.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"And what else can someone like you be worth." The man grinned and turned to the rest of the Slayers. At that moment more people appeared around him. One of them was a man with spiky red coloured hair, he like the rest of the soldiers was wearing a long sleeved black coloured robe, it had a spiked cross as shoulder pads along with a white circle in the center of the rob. Next to him was another man, this one was wearing a hood but one could still detail the sly smirk as well as the platinum blond hair and his green colored eyes. Finally on the other side from the red haired soldier was a woman wearing a similar robe to the rest, like the man on the opposite corner she had platinum hair but also had amber colored eyes.

"Nice to see you again little Serah..." the man wearing the hood grinned before raising his hands. As he did this each one of the Slayers was wrapped around in chains, the chains in turn glowed violet as they clenched onto the Slayer's bodies. "It'll be nice to have a reunion."

"And then there's the two members of the Rebellion." the leader of them look at Evan and Ellen. "I bet that guy Schwarz recruited you since you were his comrades, I still don't know how a kid like him would just refuse his chance to have so much power."

"Schwarz?" Klay looked at Evan and Ellen. "You guys met Schwarz?"

OOC: Also the Slayers are being kept down completely, mentally, physically, nothing they try can escape from the gravity that has been pushed against them, so yeah just go with the flow.

Blog Entries

"Plan? I'd make one, but my resources are a tad limited considering I'm stuck to the ground." Evan said.

"I can't use any of my powers." Eleanore said.

"...Well, crap, I'm stuck like this?" Eric asked. He had yet to turn out of his spider form.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Ellen wiggled and squirmed, trying to get out of the lock they had on her.

"Yes, I was a part of the Rebellion. And, since you have no business locking me down because I am not associated with any guild, nor am I a Rogue Hunter, please let me go," Ellen said. While she didn't mean for her words to cause any harm to any of the Slayers, she needed to get up from the ground. The stone bracelets being this close to electricity's nullifier, ground, she could feel the energy draining from them. If the energy drained from the bracelets without Ellen herself absorbing it, the bracelets might steal Ellen's personal PSI abilities to survive, which could leave Ellen permanently weakened.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"How did you know where we were going to be exactly though." Klay pointed out while looking at their leader. "We said we were coming to this Archipelago, we never said we were going to look for the tree, plus how did you know precisely when to attack."

The leader sighed. "Well first I guess first name basis should work out, the name's Nova." he stated simply and looked at Klay. "As for that, well I guess it's a good a time to say it," he scratched his chin. "Well let's just say, that one of the people in this group has been leaking information to us about you guys." he snickered.

"Ellen the Rebellion has been a problem for the BHA too." Sakura nodded her head. "You're basically considered rogue already." she stated before hearing what Nova had said. "Someone among us."

Klarise gritted her teeth from where she stood, her hand pressing against the ground slowly as the Devil Mark on her hand glowed faintly.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack used the last bit of his telekinesis to light a cigarette and bring it to his lips without moving. "Thanks a lot you jerks." He mused. "Had to do that myself." He said after exhaling. He took another drag before speaking again. "Can you people just get to the damn point?" He asked. "I've got a killer headache and no vodka and you're not helping things along."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

"O-one of us?" Tye was shocked. Who did it? That traitor!!! He was filled with a rage he had felt only few times before. Betrayal...
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Jack shut the fuck up." Sakura hissed at Jack. "This is not the time so just shut up."

"Point is that you guys will be taken to Tartaros." Gran smirked (yes I'm changing his name to Gran) he he looked at the Slayers and then turned to the Corps Guard member. "Whether the person that ratted you guys out comes out or not doesn't matter, Apollo, Damian, pick Serah and the girl for me." the red headed and the hooded soldiers nodded their heads before they walked towards Serah and Shimo.

"I'm not good enough for you bitch?" Tye smirked his signature smirk as he called out to the Corps members. Damn....I won't handle well in prison... He sighed. Won't worry about that now...
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries

Ellen gasped when she heard the word Tartaros. If it was anything like Ellen had read about in her ancient-ancient mythology studies, Tartaros was far underneath the ground, a special spot in hell reserved for the worst criminals of them all. She would never be able to survive it, due to her electrically based powers.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Shimo glanced over to Jakku.
    What do we-

Jakku smiled grimly.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Tartaros?" Klay raised an eyebrow.

"It is based on the prison of mythological origin." Sakura nodded her head and looked at Gran. "And it is rumored that in the deepest and lowest level of that prison was where the True Warrior was originally sealed." she pointed out somberly.

"I won't let you." Klarise gritted her teeth before she slowly stood up, causing Gran to gasp a bit as he saw the woman stand up completely, her body had become completely surrounded by the markings and fangs had grown out from her mouth as well as her eyes turning red. "My Devil Mark can still work even through this gravity." Before she could do anything though a chain appeared form behind her, the chain had a blade attached to the end of it and it easily pierced through her stomach, causing her to gasp and hold her hand forward.

"Mom!" Klay screamed in horror as he saw her fall, his scream being followed by the villagers gasps and own scream of horror as they saw their empress fall.

"You're also someone we'll be taking, but, for other purposes." Gran knelt down in front of her and lifted her up himself. "As one of the Elders and Saints I should take you with me personally."

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Shimo shuddered, trying to move as she watched the Empress fall.
    Jakku, come on w-

Jakku glanced at her.
    "Remember what I taught you."
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack closed his eyes. He would take the time in prison to sort his mind out... and when he was finished he would practice with the knowledge he gained. And with this knowledge... everyone who wronged him would pay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B