Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 229
Page 229 of 383 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279329 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 5734

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Trust me, this is going to be a lot easier if Gaea doesn't know who I am," the hooded figure said, answering most of the questions that people had been asking. "Whoever hasn't grabbed on in the next five seconds is staying on the surface, which, if Gaea is able to detect, won't be a great idea."

"I can hear you," Gaea irritably groaned, sending a plume of sand into the air just underneath Evan's bike, launching it into the air.

Run through any Wall Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

At that moment a gust of wind shook through the aria, the gust surrounding the are that separated the Slayers and Demeter. Klay covered his eyes before seeing the man standing at the center of the tornado. He had long flowing white colored hair that fell down to his waist and was wearing a long sleeved black colored jacket, with nothing else underneath the jacket. He had a scar on his left eye and had sky blue colored eyes.

Klay gasped as he saw the teenager that appeared in front of them. "Demeter, it's time for us to go." he stated. "You did good, let's leave things like this for today."

"Skye!" Klay screamed, causing the teenager to turn to him. "You're still alive." Klay said.

"Yes, though I admit our last bout did leave me with something." he said before pointing at his eye. "You Slayers, you have been doing well, however you are no longer just an itch that needs to be scratched, and because of that you will suffer very soon."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"I'm not Demeter anymore! I am Gaea, Controller of the Wor--" she said before she was interrupted. After a small earthquake and a piercing scream from Gaea, another voice came.

"Shut up, Demeter. I am Gaea. I possessed you for the duration of the battle so you couldn't screw up like last time. Obviously, your body isn't able to handle powers like mine, so naturally, you failed once again," came a much more sinister and powerful voice. "You are to deal with your own failure, not me," she said before pushing Demeter's body up to the surface. Demeter was unconscious, her body stressed so much that it shut itself down.

"She's your problem now," Gaea said, talking to the boy who had just appeared. Within moments, it was obvious that Gaea had left.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"That bitch really bugs me" Stephanie muttered before noticing Tye unconscious, she rushed over to him and shook him.

"Hey Tye, buddy time to wake up" Stephanie commanded but it was clear he wasn't going to, so she made him place one arm around her shoulders as she carried him before turning to the hooded figure. "Even if she is gone, we should head to a medical center" Stephanie commented grabbing a piece of the cloak, she wasn't able to carry Tye very well but managed enough even if she looked strained by him.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Post Thanks / Like

Tye's heart rate had dropped, he was pumping blood at a below average rate. Though not immediately critical, soon this could result in a heart attack.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Skye looked at the Slayers once more before a large tornado covered both him and Demeter. And just like that the tornado slowly vanished, leaving nothing on its trail. Klay looked at the spot where the two Black Shadow disciples had stood before.

"So now that they're gone." Abyss interrupted and turned to the hooded figure. "How about revealing yourself for once...Ellen."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The hooded figure sighed as she removed the long draping hood. Crimson tumbles of hair fell down just past her shoulders. Her dark brown eyes were filled with a mix of bitterness and nostalgia as she looked down on the Slayers. As she pushed her hood back, the entire cloak fell to the ground, revealing a rather small girl that was floating several feet in the air. Two bracelets made of stone clamped to her arms as they glowed with electronic energy.

The newer additions to the Slayers wouldn't recognize her, but the old members would instantly know who she was: Ellen.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Abyss looked at her for a moment before snickering and slowly turning back into Sakura. Once she recovered her senses Sakura stared at Ellen in disbelief, her glasses fogged up and tears began to stream down her eyes before she began running towards her. "Ellen!" she yelled before pulling Ellen into a hug.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

ooc: @Mako; That doesn't exactly sound like "not handling it well" XD

This time it was Jeremy's turn to laugh, "I haven't been training in defense of just physical attacks, skill users aren't uncommon you know, and you're far from the best, next time I'll break every one of your fingers," this time Jeremy turned to Marison, "Shouldn't we have someone go with the Slayers to find Demeter and bring her to justice since she broke the tree, I mean the Slayers are trying to defeat the Black Shadow anyways."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"They already left." Marisan nodded his head simply while dusting himself off. "They vanished from the archipelago."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

If Jack's blinding headache hadn't returned, he would have melted Jeremy's brain solely out of spite, leaving him to the same fate that Boris had suffered. But his headache had returned and this time it was accompanied by flashing visions. One moment he would be in a jungle, the next in an ancient city, the next underwater. The tongues, the people, the places, the animals, the texts... they all flew by in what seemed both like nanoseconds and eons. "It's all so clear... so fleeting... so..." Jack whispered to himself. "So... imperfect."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Besides Jeremy." Marisan looked at the boy. "Those people are way stronger than either of us, the Slayers themselves are much more stronger than the two of us combined and even they can't compared to those two just yet."

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Jakku groaned with exertion as his armour shed.
    He blew a plume of yellow smoke from his mouth, straightened his jacket, and walked to rejoin the others.

Shimo woke up in a heap of herselves, dispelling the clones then clambering from the tree's wreckage.
    She gave a peace sign to Ellen and Evan, then began checking her gatling gun for dents.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"You sound like you're not confident in your own work Marison, you've trained me to be on par with the strongest, to use their strengths and weaknesses against them," Jeremy said to his master.

---

"You're not fit to handle information like this Jack, I absorbed some and I'm seeing this too, we aren't like the tree we can't retell the memories told to us in split seconds and convey them to people, we weren't built for that, but obviously that tree was." Brine then turned to Marisan, "You can probably use the leafs to make leaf clippings of the tree and replant it, it probably won't grow to that grandeur in our lifetime, heck it might not even record information, but it'll be a symbol, a symbol meaning that no matter what, you pick yourself up and brush yourself off. Damn, did I just sound inspirational on accident?" said Brine.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Which should say something when I say that you can't win." Marisan shook his head.

"Well you've never been one to show much emotion." Klay pointed out at Shimo's lack of emotion towards Ellen and Evan coming back. He then turned to Evan and Ellen. "You guys can tell us what happened when we get back to the village."