Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 228

Page 228 of 383 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278328 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Jack's eyes flickered open once again. "I know. I know." He blinked. "I know everything that has ever been... And I wish I didn't." He said softly. While he didnt actually gain 100 percent of the tree's knowledge (closer to 90%), he was clearly shaken by what his mind was processing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mark was now thuroughly regretting going higher into the tree. He sprinted to the farthest reaching branch and jumped.

'Limit break. Kinetic control!' Mark shouted as he began to plumbit towards the earth.

His kinesis had only ever affected outside objects, but ever since the boat when his powers were misfiring Mark knew something was different. Mark focused pulling together his shield, but this time it was different. not just a wall of repeling forces. It was a force to be reckoned with. It layered itself around him and then Mark assumed control. He could feel it. He could feel it all around him. Ever tiny force at work. Mark could control each and every one of them. He assumed a stance like he was sprinting at top speed, but he kept his arms behind him as they were how he was channeling the forces around him. Mark nose dived towards the ground and crashed into the ground creating a crater.

'Well that was fun. Any suggestions while I can still do this?' Mark said leaping out of the crater.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    ooc: @Mako; isn't that a bit excessive, that's over 4.45 billion years recorded of everything that ever happened, even the small things, like the movements of every individual bug. I'm just saying.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smaug85 View Post
    ooc: @Mako; isn't that a bit excessive, that's over 4.45 billion years recorded of everything that ever happened, even the small things, like the movements of every individual bug. I'm just saying.
    ((yeah I mean Mark, though less skilled, couldn't handle all the nearby people and animals in his head. Jack can hold everything since the creation of the tree?))

Blog Entries

OOC: you're assuming he's going to handle it. Trust me, he's not going to handle it well.

Blog Entries

ooc: That's what I thought

"You're welcome," said Jeremy to Jack, kind of jerky, "I just saved your ass."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

"Yeah yeah whatever." Jack just flipped him off. "Can't you see I am really not in the mood for this?" He asked before closing his eyes again. "I may... fuck." He sank to a knee. "Mental overload."

Blog Entries

"You might have saved him for now," the hooded figure spoke, "but Gaea won't stop until you're killed. She sees all in her domain, so she'll strike when you're least expecting it. Unless you're planning on floating in the air for the rest of your life, you better come with me." The person gestured for others to take up their open arm.

"Oh, by the way, Mark, that won't have any effect on her. She'll just move out of the way of your attacks. Remember, she sees all in her domain, and the only way you'll be able to get close to her is by going underground, where she'll easily be able to kill you before you even see her."

OOC: Tye is passed out and critically injured...so feel free to wake him up eventually XD
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries

'...aww... this place wouldn't happen to need a wrecki... never mind...' Mark said then flew up to survay the damage.

It was grizzly for sure. the thing you'd see after a natural disaster or a war.

Blog Entries

Jeremy grabbed Jack's middle finger, pulling it back until right at it's maximum stress level, "Just a reminder that I could probably kick your ass, after all years of pure fight training and education makes for a dangerous man, or kid, and add a short fuse towards assholes makes me ven more dangerous."

Brine pointed at the floating lady, "I vote we go with her before we all kill each other."
    -Morgan Freeman

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Klay and Abyss stared at the figure. Klay smirked and walked towards her before looking at Evan. "You don't have to hide your appearance from us you know."

Blog Entries

Jack just burst out laughing. "Kid, you're lucky I can't even open my eyes right now." He said to Jeremy. "You wouldn't even be worth the speck of effort it would take to smear your brains against the wall."

Blog Entries

OOC: you're assuming he's going to handle it. Trust me, he's not going to handle it well.
    OOC: What I wanna know is, how the hell is he gonna use it? It's not like he can say anything we don't already know, since, like, you wouldn't know it outside of the game.

"And here I was hoping you guys would have a welcome back party ready for me." Evan said.

"What's with the hood?" Eleanore asked the lady.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

OOC: I figured that out. Basically he won't know things until it's plot important (due to shit being all scrambled around in there) and otherwise the things he'll know will just be random stuff (facts, lost tongues etc)