Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 227
Page 227 of 383 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 5734

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"I am sorry tree, but this has to be done" Stephanie whispered before flames shot around her burning the leaves as they were sent straight at her, she didn't lose focus though still staring at Gaea with the same hatred before dropping down again from branch to branch, pursuing her.

"I am not letting you get away" Stephanie growled, once she had another clear shot she sent a fireball her way, it was still dangerous but she had a little control and space to use her fire attacks, once she gets close to Gaea she would use the dagger.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Red Hot Gym Leader Flannery's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Jack's eyes flickered open for a second. "Serah..." He said softly. "Im gelir ceni ad lín" He muttered in a tongue he couldn't have known to exist. "Findesselya vanya..." He continued to speak with his eyes closed. "Ná Eru veria le, ná elenath dín síla erin rád o chuil lín." He said before falling unconscious once more.

OOC: for those who aren't familiar, Jack is speaking in Elvish (from Lord of the Rings). First thing I could think of as a lost dialect.

The first line means 'thank you for coming'
    The second line means 'your hair is pretty'
    The final line means 'May God protect you and may her stars shine upon your life'

So yeah, he's pretty screwed up right now XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Klay looked at what remained of the tree and threw his right arm forward, firing a powerful blast of black colored energy at it and sending what was left flying off into chunks. "All right." Klay smiled.

Blog Entries

OOC: FUCK YOU AND YOUR HIPPY-ASS ELVES MAKO!

"...Klay, Jack's been possessed by Cthulu." Eleanore said, landing next to him.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

http://everythingsmagic.boards.net

Blog Entries

Gaea smirked at the oncoming Slayers. They were no match for her superior powers. Before either of her pursuers were able to make contact with an attack, Gaea sank back into the ground, having now reached it and jumping off of the tree before Klay destroyed it.

"Mission accomplished," Gaea said as the earth molded into her face. "Thank you, Slayers, for making my job a thousand times easier! You destroyed the tree and will take the blame for it! she taunted.

"As for you," Gaea grumbled, her voice directed at Jack, "we can't have any loose ends." As soon as she said it, a hole in the ground appeared underneath Jack. The nearby Slayers were expelled on a wave of sand that pushed them away while Jack sank further and further into the ground.

Blog Entries

"Damnit!" Stephanie muttered angrily before being thrown away by the sands, she fell on her back, gritting her teeth trying to see through the sand. The tree was gone, destroyed and her would be question wasn't answered, she wondered for a moment what they could have done to protect it, but innocent lives were at risk, and they had to be protected as well. She tried standing up but the sands seemed to stop her for a moment.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

"Who's going to be blamed for what?" Eric asked, taking a picture of Gaia with his phone as she sank into the earth.

OOC: Oh, by the way, Jason, these Gaea...If memory serves, she's part of a group, and they aren't actually the gods. Just people with powers themed after them that take their names. Maybe some kind of experiment?
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 10th September 2012 at 05:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: I think she can come in now Jester xD

Blog Entries

OOC: Gaea is underground and is controlling the surface from far below, so...

Much like just before Gaea came to the tree, dark thunderclouds rolled in at unnatural speeds. The air grew tense, filled with electric energy.

Dropping from the thunderclouds came a hooded figure. The black cloak concealed all of the physical characteristics of the person, so it could be anybody. The only thing that appeared out of the ordinary about the person, besides the fact that they just dropped thousands of feet from the air and survived, was that the ends of the cloak never touched the ground, despite the fact that it was several feet longer than the figure itself. The person was floating several feet above the ground.

"Grab on," a voice came from the hood as the person outstretched both of their hands. "Come quick, your friend only has mere moments of life left in him," the figure ushered.

Tye lay on the ground, still unconscious. Damn, I really strained myself... He was laying on his back in a meadow, looking at the stars. Death was standing a few feet away, he looked down to Tye Keep straining yourself like that and your body AND soul will be mine soon enough... he laughed. The strain that had put on Tye's body was imaginable, his heart was beating way to slow to circulate blood. Though he couldn't tell as he was in his own mind, unconscious.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Right." Klay held on to the person while grabbing Tye's unconscious body.

Blog Entries

Serah looked to Jack, slightly confused by the dialect. "What is this..." maybe it was like her and her Latin.

(OOC: Here's what I do to forest elves.)

Blog Entries

"I was tasked to protect you and currently one of your men is six feet under," said Jeremy referring to Jack. Suddenly Jeremy spun his hurricane staff, a tornado, about six feet in diameter, appeared and, acting as a drill, the staff acting as the point, burrowed into the ground. Jeremy saluted to Klay and fell backwards into the pit. Jeremy turned into a dive and he quickly saw Jack sinking deeper and deeper into the earth. Jeremy quickly grabbed Jack by the waist and, using the last of his energy and Zen mode, he quickly shot a huge gust of wind, rocketing Jeremy and Jack out of the pit and onto safe ground. Jeremy then sat cross legged and closed his eyes, leaning on his hand , propped up on his elbow. "Ima *yawn* gonna g-go t-t-to sleep now," said Jeremy, closing his eyes.

---

"Damnit, Jack always was an arrogant idiot but with the knowledge from the tree that his brain didn't dump during the overload, plus my half of the knowledge should make close to, if not all, the knowledge in the tree, which probably isn't gonna help much honestly save for any requests that happen to be about information from the past, which is usually not the case," Brine said before turning over to Abyss, "I'm surprised at the restraint you showed, especially with all the stories I've heard about you."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

A whirring of an engine could be heard from far away, as a figure appeared on the horizon. He seemed to be driving a Segway scooter on the water. A block of ice shaped like a ramp appeared in the water. Evan, having swapped his lack of a shirt for a tuxedo, went flying off it. He landed nimbly on the ground, next to Klay.

"I've been sort of watching, but lemme get this straight...Sakura's been possessed (So I'll need to wait until I give her the flowers), we've got a lady who can control sand to fight, and the tree's burned down." Evan's skin formed into iron, red claws of fire forming around his hands. "Did I miss anything?"
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 10th September 2012 at 11:50 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Not mu...what are you doing here?" Klay raised an eyebrow in disbelief as he saw Evan.

"Well I didn't have any chance to go crazy to begin with." Abyss chuckled.