Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 226
Page 226 of 383 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 5734

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

(OOC: Oh yeah, lol. Our bad @Jester; Welp, classes are in the morning =o= Night guys.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

ooc: Sorry Jester (How do you do the @name things, so much has changed since I started coming back on!) On an unrelated note, the temperature here is TOO DAMN HIGH!
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry to hold you guys up, I went out and saw a movie. And smaug, you type @, then the username, then a space, and then a semi-colon. That's how it works for me, but there are several other methods you can use, I think.

All was going according to plan. Gaea already knew all the information of the tree by becoming one with the tree, so the destruction of the tree wasn't going to harm Black Shadow in any way. However, the Slayer's reputation certainly would fall if they were to blame for destroying the World Tree.

"And it all goes... snap," Gaea said, mainly to herself. Just like she had predicted, the sounds of wood breaking and snapping echoed through the already tense air. Looking up, you could see that whatever remained above where the Slayers currently were was all falling down on top of them. Even the stalk of the tree, once considered to be the strongest material on the planet, had been broken into jagged and sharp pieces of wood, the points aimed directly at the Slayers themselves. The sheer mass and size of the falling tree would be near unstoppable for the Slayers to prevent.

Silently, Gaea pulled out of the tree and begun acrobatically climbing down it, using her powers to clear a path for her. Her wild brown eyes darted back and forth between her path and the Slayers, hoping they wouldn't notice her. Besides, they had more important matters to worry about.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Jack's eyes lit up. He'd have to step up his game. He stepped forward and he didn't even bother stopping the tree from falling. Instead the entire tree was coated in black and purple light as he hurried to absorb the last bits of remaining information. He was trusting his teammates to save him from certain death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Run through any Wall Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Klay looked at the tree. "Right." He said before going back to normal. "Limit Break: Devil Mark 100%" yelled before changing into his Limit Break completely. "We've got no choice but to destroy it." he raised his fist.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Give me fifteen more seconds!" Jack shouted. "That's all I need!"

Run through any Wall Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Nah." Klay shook his head before leaning forward and thrusting his fist up. "There's no choice left Jack."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Ten seconds Klay! Give me ten goddamn seconds or I swear you'll regret it!" Jack shouted. "This knowledge will be lost forever if you don't give me a chance to take in every last bit!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

As Gaea turned back for the slightest moment, she spotted that a member of the Slayers was absorbing the information stored in the tree. "Well, we can't have that, can we?" she thought smugly to herself as she sharpened a leaf until it was strong enough to be able to cut through skin and bone. With a flick of the wrist, Gaea fired the razor leaf at Jack's skull, attempting to bury the leaf in his brain. Whether or not he would ever heal physically from it, the memories of the tree would be lost forever, due to the information influx making his brain unstable.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Unbeknownst to Jack, the extreme pressure that he had put his brain through was about to save his life. He came just short of absorbing every last bit of information from the tree when his brain simply couldn't take another bit. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and he dropped to his knees just as the razor leaf would have struck him dead on. Instead it merely grazed the top of his head, not managing to pierce his skull but still creating a bleeding slice. However Jack didn't know any of this as he dropped face first into the dirt, unconscious from pushing his brain way past the limits of what should have been possible.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Jack!" Serah yelled out as he fell into a heap. She turned to make her way over to the man, kneeling down next to him. "Jack. Jack! Are you okay?! Jack!"

Damn... she took the mans arm, putting it around her shoulder.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Stephanie had climbed a few feet before she noticed an movement close to her. "Gotcha" Stephanie whispered before realizing she wasn't exactly in the clear, she created flames around her to burn away at the barks and branches, anything that was hurled at her, she didn't want to damage the tree any further but there wasn't much she could do. Growling a bit she moved backwards and was above Gaia, she jumped onto the branches and followed Gaia, before throwing a fireball at her hoping for a hit.

She went closer, jumping down on each branch, hoping she didn't wobble enough, and got close enough to kick towards her, aiming for the back of her head as she swiped at her.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Post Thanks / Like

"Dammit Klay, I won't let you do this alone!" Tye was straining the lengths of his limit break. He quickly darted down to the ground, standing in front of Serah and Jack. Tye looked up to the tree, then looked over his shoulder at the two of them, "Stay behind me!" He commanded in his demonic voice. Absorbing photons at an extremely fast pace, he even tore the absorbed light from the grass at his feet, killing it all in a 10 ft radius instantly. Putting both his hands together, aiming for the base of the tree he said: "Solar Cannon, Past The Limit!" Then a giant beam of solar energy erupted from his hands, easily being twice his height, the beam began to eradicate the tree into dust as it worked it's way up. By now he had destroyed about half, enough to make sure nothing would fall on his two fellow Slayers behind him. He then blinked a few times as his beam faded away and he left consciousness and fell to the ground.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The Fireball thrown by Stephanie grazed Gaea, singing her leg. She cried out in muffled pain as she threw her hand over her mouth, but she turned around to face Stephanie with an unmatched sense of hatred. Her normally brown eyes were radioactive green as thousands of leaves, branches, and vines came flying towards Stephanie. Gaea dropped down just in time for the kick to miss, but as Stephanie's foot was left in the open, Gaea sent all the foliage aimed directly at her.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I dislike you.
    Jakku growled, batting the foliage away with a palm glowing fierce yellow.
    Stephanie, fire beats leaf.
    He grunted, and leapt at Gaea, sword drawn.

Shimo was falling backward.
    WHY DO I NOT HAVE FLYING POWERS!?
    She yelped, before focusing.
    Ack, I need to help destroy this thing..!
    She pulled a handsign, and four duplicates of herself appeared.
    Ready?!
    All four nodded, summoning gatling guns.
    The five Shimos unleashed hell against the crumbling tree.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/