Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

OOC: there was a second one :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

"Can someone get me a lock on her location? I may need your help again if someone has the energy to loan me!" Tye yelled, he was still in his winged form. "If you can get me a lock I should be able to fire a solar shot straight for her...the beam is made of photons which can pierce most materials without harming them...I'll just make sure they only harm her" He smirked.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries

ooc: Nevermind then lol

Jeremy used the hurricane staff to blow away some of the limbs, but he could only blow away so many, "Marisan, our duty is to protect the Queen first and foremost, it will be a tragic loss but I believe the tree should be the one lost, not our empress."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

"I'm a little busy here!" Jack shouted to Tye as he went from branch to branch downloading their information directly to his brain before turning them to ash.

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"The queen will be okay." Marisan nodded his head at Jeremy.

"My choice." Klay looked up at at the sky before he began to follow after the others, his body changed into his wind form allowing him to fly down faster. "I'll stop you Demeter!"he yelled.

Abyss jumped down after Jack she grinning while looking at the branches. "Need some help there big guy."

Tye sighed, "Dammit, if I could absorb that information I would!!!!" He flew down to Jack, he used his astounding strength and speed to "juggle" multiple tree branches. "Take the data, I'll keep as many up as I can" He grunted as he went from branch to branch throwing them back up in the air.

Blog Entries

"Just keep the branches up for me!" Jack shouted to Abyss as he kept working, using Tye's assistance to his advantage.

Blog Entries

"I didn't even get my answer" Stephanie grunted as she tried making the feelers catch more branches while keeping an eye out for the woman, she looked upwards towards the tree, perhaps she was hiding above.

"Any chances she could be hiding above us? Would be an better hiding place, since we are expecting her to be on the ground" Stephanie asked trying to grab another branch, but her powers only did so little, even the feelers couldn't hold the bigger branches without dragging Stephanie down with a crash, and eventually the branch she held onto would break, and she had nothing to fly with. She squinted further up before grabbing another branch, intent to finding out if she was above.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Every time Jack finished absorbing a branch Tye threw them into a pile at the base of the tree, carefully avoiding dropping them on important things and people. Tye sighed from exhaustion. Death, we have to hold this form for as long as we can... Tye spoke to the spirit in his mind. We will if we must!

Blog Entries

Having Tye helping him with branch disposal was incredibly valuable to Jack's race against time. He was able to focus on absorbing information, speeding up the process. Also, it helped ease the thunderous headache the influx of information was giving him. Jack knew he had to push through the pain due to what he was using every ounce of power to do.

Yun
    Blog Entries

"Haah! Hah!" Serah worked hard, crushing the branches into infinitesimally small pieces. She was helping crush them for Tye, Stephanie, and Jack's ease of work.

Then came the strain. "Augh!" after crushing one of the few remaining branches, she felt her arm lock up. "Fuck..."

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((ok gotta point this out. Gaia or Gaea either is typcially accepted is also the new villain in Percy Jackson series. whether you like that series or not I love it so i had to say it. also yeah I'm back frrom vacation.)

Mark had takena very subtle approach to the issue. He had actually been slowly asccending keeping quiet and not attracting attention. While the others were below him he was gaining ground er limb and trying to pick out Gaea.

'I'd like to point out we aren't fighting a god, but a titan. who by the way let her husband eat her kids so... yeah she being demeter priorly she let her husband eat her.'

Yun
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Greek mythology has always been one of my strong points. And I don't remember Gaia actually liking Chronos eating the kids xD She didn't let him, so much as he just did. That's men for ya. Also, I'm sort of wondering what happened to Shimo. Serah kind of went to help with the branch.)

Blog Entries

Brine jumped down, "Hey, I can't have someone knowing more useless knowledge then me," smirked Brine jumping to falling branches and downloading information from each, "I'm also not gonna let you go brain dead from absorbing it all."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

OOC: Hey guys slow down a bit xD Jester is the one controlling the current events so we should let him post.