Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 224

Page 224 of 383 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Yun
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Serah stood behind Shimo, looking to the left and right. Looking up, Serah decided to punch forward. "Haaah!!"

Out of the air rocketed four meteors that blasted onto the tree in quick succession. Hopefully, it would flush out Gaea or Demeter.

Blog Entries

"Fine," muttered Brine, "But don't go too crazy, cause if you do, we'll have too... well, just don't."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

"While you guys may or may not be successful in hurting me, you are managing to deal significant damage to the tree itself," Gaea chuckled. As soon as she finished saying so, a massive branch fell from above, crashing down onto the landing where the Slayers were. Similarly, a branch below the Slayers snapped.

"And I do believe that that branch happens to be just above your mother's village, Klay," Gaea said as the massive timber fell further towards the surface. It was definitely big enough to bury the whole village, and the sheer force of the impact would be enough to cause fatal damage to most of the citizens.

"No....." Tye looked to the falling limb of the tree. "If I use my solar cannon I should be able to vaporize the limb!" His wings began absorbing massive amounts of solar energy.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack knew what had to be done. "See y'all on the flip side." He said before back flipping off the branch he was on. He'd beat the other branch down to the ground and work from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku nodded to Tye.
    I will lend you my power.
    He added his own Life Energy to the solar influx.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

OOC: Lol she's not in love with her, she's just attracted for the moment XD

Memories of Kate's life in danger seemed to flash before Stephanie, the heartbreaking moment their relationship was over, saying goodbye to Kate in order to protect her, was the hardest thing in the world for her. Stephanie watched before snapping out of it. "No, Kate and I are on good terms, so piss off!" Stephanie growled as the feelers on her cloak snapped away at the leaves making Stephanie come back to reality. She looked down to see the branch falling off, she tried catching it with the feelers but it got away from them too fast.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

"So much...power" Tye smirked as he said in his demonic voice. He put up one hand pointing at the limb, bracing it with the other at his elbow. A huge beam made of solar energy shot out, the beam was easily taller than Tye, it sliced through the air, making contact with the falling limb. There was a flash of light and after a few seconds a loud noise before the tree limb eradicated into dust. "Hell yeah" Tye said thrusting his arms back down to his sides.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries

Gaea made another limb fall off of the tree, this one twice as large as the last one.

"The only way you'll protect the village is to kill the Tree of Knowledge," Gaea said, hoping that the Slayers would fall for her taunts.

Blog Entries

Jeremy quickly spun his bo staff, the wind from his bo staff making a tornado and carrying green leaves with it. The tornado in turn slowed the falling, moving it slightly so it was over a clearing before letting it drop slowly with a thud. "Marisan, we have to protect the village and the tree, what should we do?"
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

Jack slid to a landing. He waved for a fair catch before sliding under the new falling branch and freezing it in midair with psychic power.

Blog Entries

Stephanie controlled the feelers to lash out and attempt to catch the falling branch, they wrapped themselves around it causing burn marks on the branch, however since it was heavy, Stephanie found herself losing her footing and falling down one branch before catching herself on another and clung to the tree. "That is not going to hold!" Stephanie grunted, she felt herself slipping until Jack had used his power to freeze it.

"That should do" Stephanie said hoping it would, but she didn't know exactly where the branch should go now.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

More and more branches fell from the sky, dropping in all directions. Whether or not they would hit the village, they would deal serious damage to both the island and the tree itself.

"Time's running out," Gaea said. "Your choice, Klay. Either save your mother or watch the World Tree fall to its death with only the Slayers to blame for it."

Blog Entries

Jack closed his eyes, muttering to himself as the branch in his powers began glowing bright red for a matter of moments before vanishing into flame. He spun and caught another branch with his psychic powers, continuing to mutter to himself. He was downloading the information from the branch before destroying it. He couldn't allow the information the falling branches stored to be lost, so he was doing his best to bring it into his brain before preventing the village from being damaged.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    Jack slid to a landing. He waved for a fair catch before sliding under the new falling branch and freezing it in midair with psychic power.
    ooc: That branch was already kinda taken care off
    -Morgan Freeman