Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 223

Page 223 of 383 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233273323 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Tye was still blowing the sandmen into dust with his fists, line after line, his speed clearly outclassed their numbers. He took a moment to look to the others, Damn I love bad-ass chicks... Tye laughed before continuing to dispatch of the sand men.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries

All of a sudden, all the sandmen dropped. Whether they were in full condition or not, they all fell down, turning into meager piles of sand. From there, the wind of the tree blew the piles of sand off of the branches.

"Oh, they were just to warm you up, get your energy levels flowing," Gaea said. "Now comes the fun part," she cackled as hundreds of the leaves of the Tree of Knowledge flew off of the branch. Separating into even numbers, a swarm of leaves surrounded each Slayer, flying around in a gyroscopic direction to keep them trapped. However, that wasn't the only reason why Gaea did this. The leaves would show them their worst memories, and, with the way the leaves were moving, it would make them three-dimensional, giving the feeling that they were actually inside their memories. Plus, if any of them were having power influxes earlier, it would mess with their brains too, causing immense amounts of mental pain.

Gaea smiled from inside of the tree as she watched the leaves start to surround the Slayers.

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

OOC: Not another one in love with Serah xD

Klay gritted his teeth. The leaves flashed around him, showing him the memories of when his master was killed by Kaiser as well as how he himself had killed Kaiser before. He could see his defeat against Black Shadow one year back, how he had caused Ellen's disappearance and how he had been unable to stop Evan.

Sakura was having a worse time though. She was getting a full show of her days as part of Indigo, all the experiments she had to go through and all the younger kids that she was made to test even if she ended up killing them. She remembered the days she spent in school when she was teased cause of her powers, how she failed to protect Ellen and the Slayers, how she had been too weak to stop Abyss from killing her opponent and causing all of the problems the Slayers were having to appear, how she had been unable to stop her sister from joining Black Shadow and how her father had been killed by them without her even knowing. "Stop it!"she exclaimed.

You can stop it you know. She heard a voice speak to her, causing Sakura to stop and open her eyes wide. Just let me take over things from here...

"Limit Break V3: Abyss." Sakura muttered slowly before her skin began to turned brown, her eyes became amber colored and her hair turned into a darker shade of grey.

"Now this is what I'm talking about!" Abyss screamed before she spun around and slashed the leaves away. "Forget all those stupid memories, it's not like they matter at all!"she laughed.

Tye looked up, seeing men show up at his door with his mother answering. "No" He muttered breathless as he closed his eyes. Tye could still hear it, himself sitting at the top of the stairs. The words tore through his heart more deeply than one thousand knives "He's dead...your husband is dead" The men were from the corps, just as his father was. Tye heard his younger self start to cry, he did as well despite his eyes being closed. "No...no" His voice grew weaker each time. Tye, you have to get out...it's just a memory Death spoke to him in a demonic voice. "Limit Break" Tye said now had full control of the powers of his first state but he could still only "aim" his form. The leaves all burnt up from the aura of energy around him. "Where is she?" Tye's voice now matched Death's as his energy spiked. He had large bat-like wings, his eyes burned crimson and he had an aura of crimson lightning over his body.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

This mental invasion had no effect on Jack. With his abilities, combined with his lack of connections to anyone or anything... he didn't have any demons in his past, any memories of failure or pain to cripple his actions. With a smile, he summoned a sphere of flame, burning the leaves around him away. "Next time, do your homework." He remarked dryly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Yun
    Blog Entries

(OOC: It doesn't help that Serah is bisexual, either lol.)

The leaves had begun to bombard Serah, her lifting her head. What she saw were her memories yet again. "No!" she wasn't letting these memories get to her. Not now. Not yet.

She could use her Limit Brea- 'No way!' last time she did that, there weren't any survivors.

Holding out her hands, Serah unconsciously tapped into the true power of her armor. Her eyes flashed before something came from the sky. A meteor! It smashed into the wooden ground in front of her, blasting away the leaves easily. "Meteors..." nice!

Punching forward, she yelled out. "Meteor strike!" soon, multiple meteorites began to rush from the sky, blasting down in random places. Hopefully, some would hit (or at least graze) Gaea. She could control nature, but probably not things that were spacial bodies.

Blog Entries

Jeremy just sat down cross legged, his hands on his knees, and his eyes closed. Jeremy blocked out the environment around him completely and cleared his mind and slowed his breathing, "Zen mode." As Jeremy said this wind started to swirl around him and his bo staff, blowing away the leaves. "Hurricane rod, ALRIGHT!" said Jeremy, giddy with excitement. Jeremy pulled out his bo staff, the ends swirling with wind, making mini tornados. Jeremy spun around his bo staff creating a ten foot tornado before sending it around the surrounding area, hoping for it to find Gaea.

---

Brine sat down and watched the leaves, luckily the only things he saw were the doctor telling him his dad had cancer and some petty things. Brine focused intensely, closing his eyes, "Shadow Materialisation, King Mode Level..." Brine thought for a moment, "3, final level." Suddenly his shadow appeared the spikes started to grow along the shadow, elbow, and knee pads before the spikes grew on his helmet forming a crown and diamond started to line parts of his armor and his sword became diamond and jagged. Right before it grew that final bit, it seemed to almost fall apart before making the final push. Brine realized he had been holding his breath so he finally exhaled and yelled, "I DID IT!" The sheer volume of his voice blew the leaves apart and away. As his leaves cleared Brine saw Abyss version of Sakura, Brine felt the sheer power and realized that this was the form she used when she killed that red spider elite. "Sakura no! Snap out of it, nothing is bad enough to have to use this form. I hope you can hear me," shouted Brine to Sakura/Abyss.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Sorry but I can't let this chance to enjoy myself pass." Abyss snickered before she began to look around. "Okay where are you you little flower patch." she snickered.

With a flap of his wings a huge gust propelled him skyward, just for him to land on the same branch as Abyss. "Sakura? Where is she?" He said in his demonic voice. She looks different...

Blog Entries

Brine jumped down to a branch next to Abyss, "No matter who or what you are, I know Sakura is strong enough to fight this, even if she initiated this!"
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku grunted, his eyes hazy.
    "Not good..."
    He groaned, clutching his chest.
    "My worst memory..."
    He sighed, and then his whole body erupted into yellow energy.
    He looked around, dispelling the leaves with a flick of his wrist.
    ...was the beginning of my true power.

Shimo swore, clutching her head.
    Shit..!
    She began firing wildly, the leaves parting then reforming.
    Suddenly she slumped forward, landing in a heap.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Yun
    Blog Entries

Serah looked back. "Huh?" jogging over, she knelt next to Shimo. "Are you alright...?"

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Shimo stood up onto one knee, shaking a little.
    I-I'll be fine.
    She nodded, standing up unsteadily.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Yun
    Blog Entries

Serah took the girl's arm, jumping up to a higher branch. Setting Shimo down, Serah nodded. "Try and recuperate. I'll watch your back," she stated, looking around.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah Shimo just stand at the back." Klay said before he stood in front of Shimo and Serah. "I'll cover the both of you even if it kills me." he grinned before turning to the leaves.

Abyss looked at Brine and shrugged. "Sakura can't deal with Demeter, she's at a weak state, besides I'm helping you guys out so just be happy for that." she pointed out with a bored expression before she began attacking once more.