Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 222
Page 222 of 383 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 5734

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

As Jack's foot landed on the ground, a giant hand reached up out of the ground and clamped onto it in a vice-grip. Similarly, massive tendrils of gravel and dirt shot straight up towards the Slayers. They slashed like tentacles of a squid as the swatted at the Slayers that remained in the tree.

"And that's where you're wrong, Klay. Demeter was weak, but I am strong. You need to study up on your mythology. Gaea was not just an ancient Skill User of sorts, she was the Earth. No, she is the Earth through me!" the same voice boomed. In the ground, a massive face formed, molding the earth into features such as eyes and a nose. The face stayed for a second, a sinister glare aimed directly at Klay. Then, in a single motion, thousands of pounds of dirt and sand were sent flying towards the Slayers, creating a sandstorm around the tree.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack used a creative application of PSI energy and flame to break free of the vice grip. He dropped into a fighting stance and frowned. "Glad I didn't down the vodka after this."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Just as quickly as Jack escaped from the grip on his leg, the dirt remnants of the hand reformed into a club made of solid stone which swung at Jack with the force of an oncoming truck.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack brought up a PSI shield to block the blow. The sheer force sent Jack sliding backwards but the shield held up enough to keep him standing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Jeremy spun around his leg out, the legs of the 5 surrounding sand men being knocked off, causing their bodies to fall down the tree, hitting the ground, the sand landing in piles.

---

Brine jumped down the tree and landed swiftly on the ground, Brine formed a sphere to stand on and fly around the tree, throwing sharp discs at the sand men, chopping some in half, the rest of their bodies falling to the ground.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Tye jumped off the tree, when he hit the ground all the kinetic energy was released as crimson lightning. Sand men surrounded him, a smirk crept up in the corner of his mouth. Tye then began throwing full power punches at amazing speeds, blowing holes in the sand men with his powers.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries

"Here goes nothing" Stephanie muttered before jumping clear off the tree and landing on the ground, she rolled away from the tree but into one of the sandmen, soon as she did, she lifted a leg and kicked him squarely in the chest to make him burst into the sands. Stephanie quickly stood up. "Here's hoping I don't hit the tree" she added throwing a fireball at one of the Sand men.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

However, just as rapidly as the sand men were dying, new ones were born from their remnants. The ones Jeremy had killed soon merged into a single massive sand man that was coated in a rock like armor. The one Stephanie had hit collapsed, absorbing the flames, but it rebuilt itself around its wound and charged at her.

"The strangest thing about Earth, the only way you guys are hurting it is by polluting it," Gaea said. As she did, more and more sandmen rose out of the ground, mindlessly charging at the Slayers. While the Slayers had precision and the strength, the Armies of Sand were relying on their numbers and regeneration abilities to make advances towards the Slayers. There were at least a hundred sand men following each Slayer, dredging closer towards their targets every second.

Blog Entries

"Lady, you certainly aren't helping any." Eleanore said, cleaving the sandmen with her laser sword.

"Actually, living plant matter isn't that flammable. Most forest fires are because the tree is surrounded by dead plants, which are flammable. In other words, you could probably get away with using as much fire as you want, seeing as sand isn't all that flammable." Eric said. He was shooting webbing at the monsters, tying them up as fast as he could.
    Last edited by Mitsune Haku; 8th September 2012 at 11:52 PM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Ice ice baby Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

OOC: First of all you guys do know that the Slayers were at like Mt. Everest high right, there's no way they could just jump down lightly. So yeah I'll just say they're fighting on the branches. Plus I don't want them getting back to the ground yet

Marisan and Sadie jumped down on the branches as well, only for Marisan to extend his arms, showing a pair of golden bracelets that he had been wearing. He them threw them back forward firing two jolts of electricity straight at the sandmen.

Klay and Sakura had followed the others as well. "Only Jakku, Shimo, you and I have any experience with Demeter huh." Klay pointed out while looking at the sandmen. "Hey, guess what Demeter you're not the only one that has gotten stronger." Klay smirked before closing his eyes, his body became calm and relax as he entered Zen Mode.

He saw the sandment approaching and began to slash at them, combining their blades with flames. "Demeter you remember that I can just sense you, you should pull out some new tricks."

Blog Entries

"I think this calls for it..." Serah punched her fist to her palm, focusing energy as it began to pool around her.

"Meteor Queen Armor Set!" she called out, a ripple of energy encircling her body. In a flash, the blonde was changed into a much more different armor. It wasn't all too impressive.

That is... until she leaped from her spot on the tree. Falling from the great heights, she knew that the mountain-sized foliage would have some branches further down. However, she reeled back her fist as a sandman lofted down near her; launching it forward.

The resulting jab caused a pressure-filled blow to the sandman's body, sending it crashing into the large tree. It would cause the behemoth to shake from the sheer power of the blow. She sent multiple jabs into different sandmen, each being smashed into the ground nearly a thousand feet below them. The explosions of a smoke and sand were enough to make Serah smirk. Finally, she landed on a branch; smashing down onto its thick hide. The wind pressure was enough to blast away four sandmen that she'd decidedly landed in the middle of. She then turned, running forward to send a powerful jab at another pair, her fist ramming through one's body and blasting a hole into the tree, itself.

"Whoops..." she recoiled her hand, shaking it. "Damn... this is hard to control..." the armor set had way more power than she'd expected...

Then again... she was harnessing the power of punches akin to that of falling meteors. So it was to be expected. And she'd been decidedly holding back.

Blog Entries

OOC: Whoops, I thought they weren't that far, high enough so there would be an impact, but not that high XD.

Stephanie moved the leaves out of her way so she could aim at the one trying to charge at her, she figured if she could clear the leaves it would help more. Carefully she shot a fireball at another but her powers were still dangerous, and she couldn't use them much longer. "When we get to the base, I am investing in a long range weapon, perhaps a bow with poison at the tip, because not able to use my fire powers properly. Really becoming a drag" Stephanie muttered, she noticed Serah for a moment and watched her for a second, impressed and slightly attracted by the way she moved.

Snapping out of it she continued to move slowly downwards but not off the tree, pushing the branches and leaves for more clear shots at any coming up at her.

OOC: How old is Serah supposed to be btw?
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

(OOC: @Agent Gryphon; She's going on 22, now. It's also cool, considering that her birthday is in 2 days.)

Serah turned on her toes, rushing into another group of sandmen. '24... 28... 32...' she was subconsciously counting how many she'd disposed of in the period of her offensive binge. The blasts of sand that were around her made it pretty hard to concentrate.

Time to go back up. Leaping forward, Serah smashed her fist into the head of a sandman and caused an extensively large crack and snap in the huge branch she was one. If she proceeded any further, this tree would probably be caved. Then again, it was a magic tree...

Taking another running start, Serah rocketed into the air with a powerful jump. She could feel a slight strain in her step as she landed on a branch up higher. This armor was doing something to her... she'd need to help finish these sandmen as soon as possible.

Ice ice baby Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"What about the feelers?" Klay asked, as Stephanie still had the cloak with her.

"Yeah, we still have the Slaying Kit weapons." Sakura added before summoning her three bladed golden colored scythe. "Let's show them."

"Oh yeah." Klay grinned as his levishoes changed into their fire form, causing the wheels of flame to let out a trail that surrounded Klay. "This tree can take it."

"They're destructive." Marisan pointed out before he grabbed one of the sandmen and tossed it against the others, only for him to speed through them and throw them off the branche with a combination between swift kicks and punches.

Blog Entries

OOC: Ah okay, thought I check before Stephanie starts feeling attracted to her XD (She still loves Kate, but she is a person still, nor would she pursue anything atm).

"Oh, yeah that should do fine" Stephanie said remembering the flame feelings, activating her cloak as several feelers snuck past the leaves, leaving them untouched before whacking against the sandmen, burning any coming towards them. It was much better accuracy and easy when she could control it, unlike a fireball being thrown, and a flamethrower was hazardous. "How about you eat my dust you sand people" Stephanie muttered hitting more of them.