Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 215
Page 215 of 383 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265315 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 5734

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Quote Originally Posted by smaug85 View Post
    ooc: I can't tell how far we are in the future or if we are in a separate universe, especially since people still have iPhones.
    OOC: They also still have some media from the past. Like, Eirika likes Yu-Gi-Oh, and Evan watches Neon Genesis Evangelion with his sister.

"Fatty." Eleanore said to Mark. "But what's up with the gravity?"

"We just grab one?" Eric asked. The cheerful expression he usually wore was gone now.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

http://everythingsmagic.boards.net

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'It's gravity. we'll all gained a weight based on our normal body weight. I'm only around one fifty. I'm scrawny sue me. I can just tell because I'm forcing it off of my using my shield, and I have to counter it as exactly as I can.' Mark replied.

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Klay looked at a large gathering of leafs. "So then how do we do this?' he turned to Marisan and Sadie.

"Just ask for the memory you want it to show you." Sadie stated. "Be specific."

Klay turned to the tree once more, his hands shaking slightly as he looked at the floor. "Okay." he looked up at the leafs. "Show us, the truth of the 100 years of Darkness."

The leafs glowed brighter this time before they began to move around while still being on the branches. "It's starting." Sakura stated.

"Anyone got popcorn?" Klay wondered.

Red Hot Gym Leader Flannery's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

"I've got vodka." Jack muttered. "No popcorn though."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

'I suggest you save the booze for after. just incase there is anything you want to unsee. lets face it. This is going to be a something a bit big for all of us.' Mark said rather concerned.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The image changed, this time showing a barren wasteland. Everything seemed calm and simple, though it seemed like the wind was increasing. Suddenly a large explosion occured, causing a cloud of flames to cover the area before it spread out. The group was able to see hwo the explosion easily swept through the cities nearby.

It was at this moment that Klay was able to notice, they were now floating above the memory instead of just watching it through the leafs. "What's this?" Klay wondered as he looked down.

"This was how it started." Marisan interrupted. "December 21st in the year 2012 of the old world, that was the day when an unknown being to everyone appear." he pointed out. "The explosion absorbed and destroyed cities and forests, however there was one more effect, when the explosion subsided it caused a secondary effect on the earth itself as well as its atmosphere, creating a sort of membrane around the planet, the people exposed to it either died or developed special abilities of their own."

Klay looked down once more, seeing a figure walk out from the large crater that had been formed. A tall humanoid figured walked out, it's skin completely black along with silver markings on its shoulders, cheeks, arms and chest. The creature had long white colored hair that fell down to the floor along with red colored eyes and long fangs.

Klay stood there shocked, not cause of the creatures appearance but cause of the presence of sheer violence and destruction that it let out. "Even though it's just a memory I can still feel it as if he was right in front of me."

Blog Entries

'Wait this tree was around then. How'd it make it?' Mark asked, 'Also I have to ask this now. Is it ok if I ask mine last, and you all start descending before I ask. I'll let one person stay if you want.'

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"The tree was created after that." Marisan nodded his head. "As I said before, it is unknown how this tree came to be or how it records things from even before the rebirth." he stated.

"No, we're all going back together." Klay said and looked at Mark. "Remember we're a team." he pointed out, he really wanted to know more about Mark and everyone else in the Slayers for that matter, there were a lot of things that they still weren't sure about each other. "Besides, the memory's not done showing."

The memories kept showing in front of the group, buildings being destroyed, environments decaying, people being killed. "These events eventually led to the 100 years of Darkness, the survivors from the Rebirth were divided between those that decided to serve the being known as the True Warrior and those that opposed him."

"It was around that time that Skill Users first emerge, 10 skill users appeared each one with their own abilities and power that are even sacred to this day." Marisan stated before turning to Brine, Klay and Jakku. "Your abilities the Four Beast Style, the Shadow Materialization and Yellow Energy are all evolved forms of the skills that three of the members of the generation of Miracles used."

"How does he know all that?" Sakura wondered.

"Marisan's special." Sadie interrupted. "He was born with a specific ability, he can connect with the Tree of Knowledge, when a memory starts showing he is able to see it and know what happened and as thus say it himself, once the memory finishes he forgets what he spoke of though."

Blog Entries

'I said one person can stay. I want to explain it not just show it, and well I'm not so good with words. Ah... I'm not gonna change your mind. Guess I just gotta man up.' Mark sighed, 'Hey when do Psi come along?'

(Sigh had to shave my glorious mustache for school. After this year I'm going full beard. or a goatee at least. Idk random irl news along with back to school friday then camping for the weekend.)

Blog Entries

OOC: I remember that. Y'know, growing one early means you're likely to go bald, right? Facial hair growth is caused by testosterone, which is also the same chemical that causes baldness in men.

"I'd also like to be alone. Do you guys mind waiting? Mark, how about I just climb higher?" Eric said, clutching a leaf as he started ascending.

"So what happened to whatever caused all this? Is it just waiting?" Eleanore asked.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

http://everythingsmagic.boards.net

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Psi and Magic were around at that time as well." Marisan pointed out. "One of the PSI users was famous for having a unique ability." Marisan nodded his head. "He could use a power called Mind Map that allowed him to pinpoint the weakest points of his opponents...he like you was a sniper."

Klay looked at the memory once more, now showing 10 different shadows facing off against the True Warrior, the days past over the group and the fight went on and on, with the field changing over and over. "The battle lasted 7 days and 7 nights but on the 8th day the Generation of Miracles was finally able to seal the True Warrior using one of the most powerful Magic Seals known as Tartaros."

"Unfortunately they ended up sacrificing their lives and only 1 of them survived, after that they passed ont heir knowledge." he nodded his head. "Jakku for example is a descendant from one of the members of Generation of Miracles." he explained. "After this the sealed warrior was burried deep underground."

"A long time ago, we found some clues." Klay interrupted. "It said that the True Warrior would reawaken when it reached the point where it could feel the energy of the world, also Black Shadow plans to create their own True Warrior."

"The True Warrior itself will be sealed after it awakens, because the seal cannot be broken it will need to take the body of someone else before he is able to use his full potential." Marisan explained.

Sakura looked at the memory once more. "So what was it? the True Warrior."

"Something not even from this world." Marisan explained. "The True Warrior is a Demon from another world in conjunction to ours, that day the two worlds overlapped and it allowed the True Warrior to come out."

"Wait, is that where the demonic contracts and all those types of things come from." Sakura stated.

"Actually you might say all skills come from that." Marisan explained. "The True Warrior expelled energy that allowed humans to unlock their true potential after all."

"So then it's true." Klay nodded his head before looking down at the Devil Mark.

"Would you like to know Klay?" Klay looked at Marisan. "The connection between that Devil Mark, your mother and you."

Blog Entries

"A Demon, huh?" Serah mused to herself, mostly.

Red Hot Gym Leader Flannery's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

"Ten bucks says that Klay is the vessel for the True Warrior." Jack chuckled dryly before swinging up higher into the tree. He had work to do and he couldn't afford interruptions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Serah leaped onto another branch deftly, flipping onto another. "Wouldn't that be something?" taking hold of a branch, she went into a rolling flip onto another branch.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Not really." Marisan shook his head. "This place is known for having powerful Skill Users, the empress herself is one of the strongest people that have appeared in generations." he nodded his head and turned back to the group. "20 years ago the boundaries between this world and the other broke once more and a Demon slipped into the island, after he discovered the empress he captured her and took her back with him to the Demon's world."

"Wait that means." Klay looked at the Devil Mark once more.

"The empress was marked with the Devil Mark and given demonic abilities, and during her time in the Demon World she concieved a child." Marisan explained. "Through the help of The Generation of Miracles the princess was rescued and the boundaries were restored."

"So then, why did she give me up?" Klay gritted his teeth slightly and looked down at the floor, his fist clenching.

"Because of your heritage it was hard to predict what you would be like when older, because of that th empress gave you to Reese so that he could train you and help you grow, he in turn gave you to his brother." he explained before nodding his head softly. "The power of the mark had been sealed until you became able to use it 2 years ago."

I see..." Klay trailed off, staring at the seal this time, he knew that he was different from others; he had always felt it but now that he knew he was actually worried about himself."

"All right, who's next?" Marisan asked.