Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Oh you know about weapons." Tink smiled to Serah. "That's usually my job but I guess if you want to help." he pointed out.

"I only have one weapon...here." Klay said before taking off the levi shoes and handing them to Tink at Serah. "The Omni Gears haven't been used that much but last time I used them shortly after they were done so can you give them a check up."

"You always have me on overtime man." Tink groaned.

Klay turned to Brine. 'Evan?" He chuckled. "Evan made a contract with a different contractor, that's how he got his demon eye, plus we're not related we're just friends."

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'Typically I do my own. took Tink forever to upgrade that one, but really half the time I don;t use it, Sniper or not my main weapon is this, Mark said pointing to his head, ' And I don't me psyche warfare though thats useful too. My telepathy is jsut soemthing I learned in the hunters. My true skill is telekinetics.'

Mark pulled a sicklewing from his belt.

'These are my typical arm. it's a cross between a boomerang, a knife, and a climbing pick. I can guide this everywhere even see as though I was one.'

Mark let one loose but jsut stopped it mid air infront of him then made it loop around in circles.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Speaking of." Sakura turned to Mark. "I never told you about that technique only PSI users can learn."

Blog Entries

'what do you mean by that Sakura?' Mark said genuinely perplexed.

Blog Entries

"Well I don't mean that he's related. What I meant is that since your mom has one it coud run in your family, for instance an ancestor made a marital contract with a demon and bore children, each having a devil's mark, my theory is that your limit break is your body activating the demon DNA inside you. It's just a theory but it makes sense," Brine explained
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Yun
    Blog Entries

Serah raised an eyebrow. That was... impressive. Mark's weapon would be pretty useful...

She should craft that.

Turning to Tink, Serah examined the shoes. "Well, I've learned about weapons through..." she stopped herself. Klay and Mark exactly where she'd learned. Shaking her head, she looked to Tink again. "Well, that's not important."

Her face was as stoic as it normally was as she spoke. "My true power is something that not many have. Really, at all."

Definitely something pretty special. People never thought much of it, but what she could do surprised even herself. Then again, it was a pain to have sometimes.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well I wouldn know." Klays cratched the back of his head. "That's what I'm gonna ask her when I meet her." He turned to Serah. "Exactly what's your ability?"

"Each Skill has a technique that only a person that was born with that skill can learn." Sakura pointed out. "For PSI users it's Nova, a technique that allows one to have 100% control of their mental prowess and concentration."

Blog Entries

'... I don't get how that applied to me or this. I can make things float, myself included, and talk to people with a radio. My powers are pretty lame.'

Yun
    Blog Entries

Turning to Sakura, Serah let herself listen in. "100% control over mental concentration..." she stated.

Another great idea. But then again, she'd have to look into the possibility of that. She'd explain her power to Sakura and see if it would even be possible to craft PSI powers... The signs pointed to no, but she was always willing to learn new things.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah, but you can do a lot more." Sakura pointed out before lifting Mark up. "Now don't be ungrateful and listen, PSI users can use a lot more of ablities, you can even control elements with it, you can lift objects you can materialize objects, like this." she stated before summoning a long black colored scythe. "If you can control Nova you can use PSI at it's fullest." she stared at him for a second. 'To achieve it one must first enter a state of complete relaxation similar to being sleep, then you have to focus all of your mental power on yourself and become one with your mind completely."

"All right I'll be off to make dinner." Klay pointed out.

Blog Entries

"I've got this special diddy here," said Brine, suddenly the large knight appeared near Serah and the rest of the group. "I've actually been working on leveling it up like Barrage did, King Mode Level 1." Suddenly the knight started to grow small armor spikes on his shoulders knees and around his helmet, like a crown, as the spikes were growing though the whole knight dissipated. "It's currently unstable though seems I need extreme focus to make the transformation and after that it won't take as much to keep it that way."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"So that's your shadow." Klay pointed out. "Mine's a dragon."

"Klay's ability to sense the presence of anythin allows him to faintly see the shape of people's shadows." Sakura pointed out. "When he activates his Limit Break he can also make his presence visible to others..." she pointed out, her expression changing to a more upset one as she remembered seeing Klay's own shadow once during the Bounty Hunter Battle Royale. "It was...something."

"I can't use it to fight though." Klay laughed. "And it's not like just anyone could see another person's presence."

Blog Entries

'Sure I'll give it a whirl. Especially since I only got 5 of these damn thigns left. Rodin seriously decimated my arsenol.'

Mark began trying to focus on it, btu he still didn't really know what to focus on so instead he jsut formed a chunk of twisted metal.

'...well atlest i can still thow it at um.'

Yun
    Blog Entries

Serah listened to the various powers that everyone had.

She knew she'd chosen correctly. She wouldn't show it, but she was definitely happy with her choice to be here.

"Oh, I'm glad you are~"

Closing her eyes, she braced herself. No way. She wouldn't let her try to get her down.

Serah decided to stay quiet leaning against the wall.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I'll teach you when we have more time." Sakura sighed.

A few minutes later Klay had served dinner at the ship's dinner hall, he had made multiple rounds of takes for everyone as well as potato salad. "Eat up." Klay smiled, he was wearing a red colored bandanna over his head and an apron.

"Don't try to take our jobs." Aria groaned at her before sitting down.

"Don't listen to her, you did very well Mr. Klay." Kevin nodded his head respectfully and sat down.