Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Good." Klay smiled. "I've been practicing this technique I was thought." he pointed out and looked up at Serah. "But I'm nervous you know...a few weeks ago I was told my mom was leaving at the place we're going."

Yun
    Blog Entries

Serah looked back to him. "Your... mother?" she leaped from the tree, landing next to him. "What do you mean? She's leaving because we're going there?"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"No...." Klay shook his head at her. "I mean I've never met my mother before." he pointed out. "Frankly I'm afraid she won't even remember me." he frowned.

Blog Entries

"Yeah, that's not my specialty, I actually specialize in a physical PSI as opposed to the mental PSI that you and Jack study. You know, lifting objects, forming solid PSI, that sort," Brine explained, "Sorry if I'm boring you talking about work and all."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Yun
    Blog Entries

Serah looked to him. "Hey now, come on Klay. You wouldn't know if you don't go, right?" she stated. Smiling, she rubbed his back. "You need to be strong. Go and talk to her. Tell her who you are. Make her remember you."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It's okay." Sakura nodded her head and smiled. "It's good to talk to someone else freely."

Klay blushed deeply as he felt Serah to put her hand on his back. He nodded his head and looked at the floor. "I'll try my best." he nodded his head, now feeling better. "Thanks Serah, it really means a lot."

Blog Entries

"Well, I mean, what would you like to talk about?" Brine asked. "I mean, that is if you want to."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Yun
    Blog Entries

Serah smiled to Klay, nodding. "Don't worry. If you get cold fight, I'll be happy to push yo back out there," she stated. Turning, Serah began to walk away; waving her hand without another word. She wanted Klay to think.

Meanwhile, she would do some searching.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Do you like detective novels?" Sakura asked.

Klay looked at the floor, a smile still on his face. "I'll do my best."

Blog Entries

"Well Jack just got me into reading, but I'd have to say that so far, mystery and detective novels are probably at the top of the list," Brine replied.
    -Morgan Freeman

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mark had ll but vanished after the incident. He didn't go back to the ship, but he had taken a prefered placeon the roof. Even he didn't know why he prefered it up on high vantage points. Cause he enjoyed it before being a sniper. Going to the roof was what he did as a child when things went south. So there he silent, but his thoughts like lightning.

(I think Mark is one of the oldest characters... now everything is awkward. can I change it maybe? being older then the boss just makes it wierd. plus its never really played a role. Also I swear I'm the only one who isn't up til 2 am on this RP)

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: No, the oldest character is Stephanie, aside from that Brine, Jack, Sakura and Jakku are all older than Klay whether it is by years or months.

"Well, Eric just dropped me some last night so I guess we could give them a read." Sakura nodded her head and smiled. "For now we should get ready to leave."

Blog Entries

(I said "one of".)

Mark sat there his feet dangling over the edge his mind lost in thought. Many things were different these days. Still many were the same.

'How the heck did Klay not realize that there were plenty of women out there that wanted him. He's a bounty hunter leader and a male. thats all you need to know. Not to mention all the times I've gone into town and gotten the random girl asking for an autograph of his. I mean what the hell. he's not a movie star. He's a killer. I'm a killer too, and I don't get all the girls. Guess no body likes the strong silent type when they are permanantly silenced. Probably should jsut forget about Serah already. with how much time I gave those two she's probably forgotten my name.'

Yun
    Blog Entries

Serah walked toward a group of clustering trees, each bearing different colored leaves. The surrounding area something of a... marshlands, with a large waterfall that pooled into what she could guess was the lake. That in turn went to the ocean of the Archipelago.

It was... nice. Walking forward again, she surveyed the different creatures that rested here. All manner of squirrels and rodents seemed to scurry here. The birds, who would normally have preyed on these vermin, simply sat in the trees. They were like regular birds. Simple, yet complex in their own special way.

Just like her; she was a simple-minded person, in her opinion. All she did was put up some wall to the others. She shared some smiles. The most genuine ones were usually directed at Klay. And now, Sakura. She sympathized with both of their problems, because she knew what it felt like to feel like you would be at your lowest point. How it felt if you would be forgotten, how it felt to just harm everyone around you... no matter how much you didn't want it.

"And that is who you are," she heard a voice say.

No... no... "Not anymore."

"Accept it, huh? You won't get anywhere like this," No! Serah turned around, seeing nothing there. What's going on.

"You're becoming more aware. You see what's happening around you? This is your doing," what? How?

"How?"

"You are responsible for the suffering of your friends... you left... you didn't back them up. Like you promised to!" Serah looked away.

"I know that. I'm... horrid. I know. Dammit, I know," she knew exactly what she was like. She didn't need anyone telling her what she'd done.

"If you know, then why are you still here? Take that blade. Take it and end it," what did she mean? This voice...

"End it? You mean-"

"You know what I mean."

Serah narrowed her eyes. "Suicide is the coward's way out."

"Then it should fit you just fine."

Blog Entries

'hey was that her?' Mark asked himself.

From up here he could see almost everything. He's seen Serah disapear into some marshlands, and being a bit curious began to parkour his way down the building. Once on the ground he followed after her.

'Sorry to intrude again, but what ya doing out here?' Mark telepathed trying to find Serah.