Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Mark one thing you gotta learn is that out of all of us I have the best intersecting ability." Sakura interrupted him. "Now stop flirting and pay attention."

Klay just looked at Sakura, she seemed to be acting a bit bitter. "By the way Mark I didn't really like that comment you made on the ship." he said towards Mark. "Mostly cause I don't even know what girls you were talking about."

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'That's it I'm going back on the ship. Come on Quincy. Ya know my first mission you yelled at me for snooping into you're converstation. I'd expect after this time I'd get some of that respect back.'

The two began to head back not that quincy has much choice.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Wait a second here." Klay grabbed Mark's hand before he started walking. "No one's leaving here, mostly cause I say so." he said and began walking. "Sakura please refrain from...acting like a bitch." Sakura gasped, her eyes looking shocked as Klay walked past her.

Sakura looked down at the floor, even she didn't know what was happening, ever since the fight against the Red Spiders it was as if she had become more bitter. You know I'm the only one that can understand you Sakura. she heard a voice giggle inside of her head.

Sakura put her hands on her head for a moment, feeling like the world around her was beginning to shake. "Hey you okay...Sakura!" Klay exclaimed, only to see Sakura fall to the floor.

Blog Entries

Mark let out a sigh, and turned back to the group.

'oh irony. You want help in here?' Mark telepathed, 'Though I'd recomend others before myself.'

((18 members view WOW. we're popular today.))

Yun
    Blog Entries

She smiled slightly at what Mark had to say. "Thanks..."

Then, when she heard Klay's outburst, she had to turn to see what was going on. And in a sequence of events Serah couldn't follow... Sakura collapsed!

Now that snapped Serah out of her thoughts. "Sakura?!" running over quickly, she looked the girl up and down. Was this a stress blackout?

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Hey Sakura, Sakura." Klay began to shake her but she wasn't wakening up. He then rolled her over, noticing that she had indeeded fainted completely. "What's going on." he gritted his teeth.

"Come with me quickly." Floyd horrid, we gotta get one of our medics to see it.

Klay then looked at Mark. "I know that Sakura was being really rude towards you." he stretched his hand out and grabbed Mark by the neck. "But when our comrade of ours is in a bind we don't make sarcastic comments about it." he said while glaring at him. His expression calmed down more before he gently let go of him. 'Mark, just listen to me here, I know that as it is you probably don't really hold any respect for me whatsoever but could you just hear me out on something." He then spread his left hand out. "Just follow us."

A few minutes later after they had been guided into the tower facility Sakura was taken to one of the many infirmary rooms. "It seems like her PSI overflowed, she's been saving up a lot of strenght and traumas inside." he explained. "Aside from that it also seemed like she contracted a disease from the archipelago that attacks your mind, for safety's sake we will vaccinate all of you."

Blog Entries

'It wasn't sarcasm Klay. I was being serious. Like she said there is a bit of interconnectivity for us all and think of it as like some static or something not right comming over her line. I said I wouldn't suggest me since I'm the least experienced and I'm willing to respect her privacy.' Mark telepathed.

He'd kept quiet until now, so as that he said it after they knew what it was affecting Sakura. He had his differences with the other PSI user, but he couldn't deny he respected her.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"So then what should we do?" Klay asked.

"For now I'll just give you your vaccines and then I can show you around the rest of the lab." Floyd explained before taking out a case filled with vaccines.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Serah looked to the doctor. "I'll... pass on that vaccine," she stated.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It is necessary." Floyd nodded his head. "You might get infected.

Klay looked at Serah for a moment. "Isn't there another way for us to do it." he stated and smiled at her. "If you don't want to then you shouldn't have to."

"I guess you can go through the cleansing procedure." Floyd scratched his chin.

The group had been showered, cleaned, disinfected and checked about five times before they were each finally allowed to walk around the lab freely. "And that's why it was easier to take the vaccine." Floyd stated.

"Well sorry but the long way can also be fun." Klay nodded his head while drying his hair. "The third shower was pretty entertaigning actually." he chuckled.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Serah rolled her eyes. "Speak for yourself," she sounded out from behind a curtain. Taking a heater, she began to dry her hair. She walked out, looking to the doctor. Can you pass me my shirt?

Currently, she was inside of some capri pants that she'd switched to using her Equip magic. However, she only wore a white bra with it. Was she forgetting that Mark and Klay were... right there?

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Uh..." Klay's face blushed a bright red when he saw Serah.

"Here you go." Floyd handed her the towel before waving his hand over a paralyzed Klay. "Does he normally do this?"

Yun
    Blog Entries

Serah blinked. "Oh... thanks," she said, taking the towel. Folding it, she put it over her shoulders to let it drape down the sides of her neck.

Turning to the doctor, she remarked about Klay. "Every since he found out about how many girls like him, he has," a coy smile came to her face. Looking to Mark, she thought to him: 'I wish I could mentally high-five you for that remark you made.'

Wow... she was feeling... better. But, she made to walk out of the room. "I'll be going to the infirmary."

And yet, she still made her way across the hall... without her shirt.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Serah your shirt." Klay pointed out after seeing Serah walk out of the changing room. He sighed, still feeling bad about the remark Mark had made, he knew that it was a joke but he never had been one to enjoy jokes that painted him as something that he wasn't, even if they were really meant to be just joke.

Yun
    Blog Entries

"Ah! Shit!" she turned, grabbing her shirt as she began to leave.

She left out quickly, draping the towel over her left shoulder above the towel. For now, she would go and talk to Sakura. That woman back at the base was apparently her mother. Maybe she'd call her and let her know, should anybody else have neglected to.