Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 187

Page 187 of 383 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"So...What is it you guys research here again?" Eleanore asked, looking around the room in a mixture of awe and bewilderment.

"I hope this isn't like the last research place we were at." Eric said, his hands folded behind his head.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Our research revolves mainly around the flora and fauna found in the Beast Archipelago." Sakura and Klay turned to look at a man with white colored hair that was walking towards them, he seemed to be around his mid twenties and was wearing a pair of oval shaped glasses, he was also wearing a lab coat along with a black colored dress shirt. "As you know these species are still mostly unknown to the world."

"Yeah, anyways we came here to see the Tree of Knowledge but decided to stop here." Sakura explained. "Plus we also would like to know more about what to expect as well as a full map so we figured this would be a good place ot find that."

"Yes, it was a good choice." the man nodded his head. "Excuse my rudeness, my name is Floyd it's a pleasure to meet you." he stated before turning around. "Now follow me."

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'like that ancient band? what was it purple Floyd. i donno maybe pink... Ya... cover a job for a music museum and what do ya know you learn something... I should shut up now.' Mark telepathed and regretted.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Anyways." Floyd led the group into the elevator before they were quickly lifted, their bodies floating from the ground and being guided upwards. The group was able to see the area inside of the Biotope from up close. The island itself was divided into different areas, from mountanious areas to a forest area and even one that was mostly of water. "This whole thing's all over the place."

"That's most of what the archipelago is like." Floyd pointed out. "Normally islands are mostly about their jungle with some small mountains and few bodies of water, however Beast Archipelago's islands can be all over the place or have one specific environment, the the island on the far right corner for example is a volcanic island, it doesn't have a lot of creatures and barely any plants due to its increasing heat."

Yun
    Blog Entries

Serah only followed in silence. She'd said enough, for now.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"So we encountered a dragon like creature back in the mist." Sakura broke the silence. "Can dragons be found here too."

"Dragons are in itself a rare species, however like in Dragon Valley they can be found here frequently and with a lot of variety." Floyd pointed out and adjusted his glasses. "They also seem to have mixtures of different animals."

Tye interrupted with a half-mumble, "I want a dragon" He then laughed, "Sorry I didn't mean to interrupt you, I was just thinking out loud"
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Ddue we have Dracky already." Sakura deadpanned at Tye. "And that was actually quite rude since he was just speaking and you stopped him for such a stupidity."

'Sakura don't be mean." Klay frowned at Sakura.

"I'm sorry but I'm just getting tired of his ignorance." Sakura frowned. "Especially since we already have a dragon."

"Technically he's Shimo's." Klay pointed out.

"Can I continue." Floyd deadpanned.

Ignorance? Tye sighed. Gee, thanks "Please continue, I'm sorry" He tried to sound apologetic.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries

"Hey, hey, hold it, I want a dragon too." Eric said, raising his hand. "Then Tye, Shimo and I could be called...The Dragon Force!"

"You probably should." Eleanore said to Floyd.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

'I'm happy with my iguana. he's lazy, eats too much, and I wake up with him on my rifle. I love him. Though if he was a bit bigger, like a dragon, I'd be able to have him around more.' Mark thought not really telepathing, btu if you want to hear it you probably could.

Mark noticed that others were dwelling on that subject, but then backed out. He saw Serah keeping quiet towards the back of the group.

'Don't tell me I'm not the only mute. It;s my only real claim to fame here.'

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Eric you..."

"Sakura." Klay narrowed his eyes at her.

"I'm sorry but this is important, if we don't know all of this we might fall into a lot of surprises." Sakura said and crossed her arms.

"Mark she's just trying to listen to what Floyd's saying." Sakura said, she was still intercepting the telepathy. "Something that you should do instead of talking about your iguana."

"Oh forget it we're already here anyways." Floyd groaned with annoyance.

"See what you guys did." Sakura frowned. "Seriously I swear none of you can ever be serious about anything ever."

Blog Entries

'Some of us are better off that way. We all know what happens when my PSI backs up.' Mark was sure to comment.

It wasn't a pretty sight for sure. He'd drop like a bag of rocks then his telepathy would go haywire while he was out.

Yun
    Blog Entries

Serah thought about all of the different types of fauna that could've been on the islands. It was something to keep her from talking.

Dragons. Dragons were definitely here. She'd probably wrangle one. She had created an Armor Set for that.

Then her thoughts drifted to the number of weapons she'd created for herself. 6 weapon sets and 12 armor sets. A grand total of 18 different things she could use in battle. With the addition of her newest armor set prior to this mission, she'd gained her 12th Armor set. Come to think of it, the group had only seen one weapon and armor set of hers. Granted, she had no idea what her newest one was fully capable of until she used it. That was one of the downsides to her.

Everyone else had these mind-reading abilities or telepathy. PSI was something she'd heard that only those who were diligent and completely calm could master. Weapon magic was always her own ability. Or rather, Phantasmithing, as she called it. According to a lot of magic-users she knew, she had a gift. She agreed. But underneath all of the power and glares, just what was she?

A bitch with a broken past? Something to that degree. Pathetic. Normally, her wall would be up by this point. Was it because of these random Latin phrases she was speaking?

Well, she needed to get over it. So far, everyone's done her favors. And what did she do? Left them in the dust for seven freaking weeks. That's cold shit. "But I brought back money..." what the hell does that matter? Sakura, Klay, Eric, Shimo... all of them welcomed her with open arms almost a year and some time ago. There was no doubt in her mind whom her allies were.

"God... I'm pathetic," fighting skill meant nothing if you didn't have the strength of heart to use it.

No more. She needed to get herself together! This was a mission. Block out the memories. Put it in a vault, and throw away the key!

Time to work.

Blog Entries

'....Pardon me for intruding I was trying to close of Sakura from hearing me, and well... heard you.' Mark said hsi telepathy going straight to Serah.

He gave her his half smile and shrug to explain it was fully unintentional, but he didn't feel to bad that he heard it.

'I may be a sniper, but telepathy is something I've only practiced for about two months. besides that you weren't pathetic on the ship. I mean I was wandering around in the fog trying to follow something I couldn't see. I was floating about because I didn't controlt he sudden influx of power I had. I telepathed to everyone my random thoughts about my iguana. Trust me you're not pathetic. At least when everything is relative.'