Page 182 of 383 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Yun
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Serah crossed her arms, muttering to herself. "... Neither did I."

Seriously. What the hell was that, exactly?

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"That's a new one." Jack mused softly. "Because it's not like you'd pick Latin up just anywhere... being a dead language and all." He pointed out. "Curious."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Yun
    Blog Entries

Serah nodded to herself. She opted not to speak more, only leaning back against the wall of the ship. She closed her eyes, deep in concentration.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Yeah that is weird." Klay pointed out. "Exactly what happened in your mission?"

Yun
    Blog Entries

Serah opened her eyes. "Nothing really noteworthy. Just... came across and beat some phantoms," she turned her head to the side, leaning it on the wall.

Was she... sad? For the first time, genuinely? It was a new feeling to her. Pretty alien, in fact. But what she had to do on that mission could make her puke.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Okay then everyone, let's go in!" Klay announced and began to walk into the air ship.

"We'll be coming too." came the voice of Kevin and Aria as they ran towards the ship. "You guys are gonna need cooks after all." he smirked.

Yun
    Blog Entries

'Don't run! No! It's dangerous!'

Wait... no...

'Stop it! You're going to...!'

The blood... it was everywhere. Coating everything... and the limbs strewn in every direction... no. No!

Serah balled her hands into fists, trying to quell the memories. "Just forget..." the desolate eyes... the loss of hope...

'You're a-...'

Don't say it!

She kept her face rather calm, but on the inside a war was being waged in her own mind. "Just keep calm. Nothing can hurt you-"

'You did it your-'

Stop it!

"Dammit," she muttered, opening her eyes. She had an impassive glare pointed at the wall. Why the hell now? Night terrors weren't enough, huh? Christ, this was stupid.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Hey, Serah you look daze." Klay waved his hand in front of her face. "Are you okay?" he asked, a bit of worry reflecting on his eyes.

Yun
    Blog Entries

"Uh..." turning her face toward Klay, Serah saw his eyes. Those eyes. Oh great, now her friends were worried over her. She face returned to normal, a slightly forced smile coming to her face.

"I'm... fine. Just... wondering what's on the mission," Tch, yeah right. 'You're a bad liar...' Shut up!

Serah nodded to Klay. "Don't worry. Just the normal..." Hah.

As normal as what, exactly? "Now she was talking back to herself mentally. And speaking in third person... nice."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Okay, but just be careful." he nodded his head before turning around and beginning to walk deeper into the ship.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku entered the bridge of the ship.
    He had a his katana strung over his back with a rope, and was wearing a thin jacket and grey jeans.
    He looked out over the panorama of the ship, and the sea beyond.

Shimo caught up to Klay.
    Feeling better, leaderboy?
    She asked, examining the seal on her wrist.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah I'm feeling better now." Klay nodded hsi head, his attention being stolen after he heard Shimo speak. "I guess you can even say I'm kind of psyched about this." he grinned as the ship began to float into the air along with the people inside. "Now it's on to a whole new adventure."

Far into the South Continent in the center of Glacier Mountains a large golden colored castle floated from the ground. The castle's presence itself repelled everything, animals, creatures, humans. Inside of the castle a man paced, he was wearing a white colored jacket and a pair of matching yeans, the man's white colored hair fell down to his neck as his face became covered by the sun. "It's almost time isn't it? lady Yatsuri."

"I wouldn't say so." the man turned his head around to look at the woman that was walking towards her, she was wearing a black colored top along with a polka dotted skirt, she had short black colored hair along with green eyes. "It all depends what happens when they reach the Tree of Knowledge, even if he has awakened there's still enough time."

Far into the ground a young boy sat, his black colored hair shadowing over his face as a grin crossed over it. "It's good to be alive once more." he snickered. "Now I just have to count the days till I make my return."

8 hours after the Slayers had left the base the ship flew through the sea of the Northern Continent. "I'm so bored." Klay sighed as he stared out from the ship's control room. "Are we there yet?" he asked.

"Are we really going to resort to you asking are we there yet now?" Tink asked with an unamused expression.

"Actually no." Sakura shook her head. The mist was already visible not too far away from the mist, though it seemed to be drawing up a past as if allowing the ship to pass.

"I thought you said the mist cleared." Klay pointed out.

"The mist never clears but ones every 1 and a half years it opens up a path that stays open for one week." she explained sagely. "Meaning that we still have to cross to this wall."

"The way I see it the Beast Archipelago is covered through a wall of mist, once we cross that we'll be inside of the almost untouched Archipelago." Tink explained.

"And I also heard from Reese that there's someone else from the Generation of Miracles there." Klay smiled confidently before standing up. "So that will be a strong person to meet."

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku leant against one of the windows.
    "Is there space to land?"
    He asked pointedly.
    "This ship is not small."

Shimo yawned.
    She poked a few buttons boredly.
    That mist is thick...
    She examined a scanner dozily.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'Anyone seen my hat?' mark broadcast telepathicaly.

He'd rather liked the idea of this mission. an archipelago full of beasts. it was like a hunting trip. Not to mention something He'd noticed developing with his telepathy. He'd just gotten back to his room after the fight with Rodin and noticed Quincy was behaving strangly, so he picked up his iguana and looked him over. He seemed fine, but as he was thinking of what it was going on with him he heard this faint voice coming back in his head. Then he realized Quincy hadn't eaten today. After feeding him the voice was gone. Maybe it was jsut him beign crazy but Mark thinsk he heard his pet talking back.

((I said it a long time ago that the other Idea i had for a character was a beast telepath, so heres a bit of that going on. for reference))

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"We have to keep going until we can." Sakura said to Jakku. "However, there is a base that the BHA have stationed in one of the islands the Biotope, a place that researches the creatures found in the archipelago." she explained as the ship began to enter the path of the mist.

"Of course it's thick why else do you think people only come here when the path is formed?" Tink asked.

"Cause of the killer beasts?" Klay shrugged. He was more worried about the fact that they were only allowed to spend 7 days there, because of that he wouldn't be able to have as much time as he thought if he were to meet his mother. "No." he muttered to himself. "We're going there to learn more about the True Warrior, my own goal is just secondary."