Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Sakura looked at Jack and shrugged. "Don't worry, not a lot of people know." she stated. "Anyways, she used to be a member of Black Shadow a long time ago." she explained. "So she might know something."

Blog Entries

"Hm? Someo-OHMYGODIY'SAGHOST!" Eric said, nearly jumping out of his clothes at the sight of Serah. He nearly dropped the bowl of captain crunch he had been walking around and eating.

"Klay, Eric's being a spaz. Just FYI." Eleanore said to Klay, looking up from her laptop, watching as Eric ran to his room, emerging with a ring of garlic around his neck, wielding a crucifix in one hand and a vacuum cleaner in the other.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Thanks for that." Klay sweatdropped before seeing Serah. "Serah, nice to have you back." he smiled and waved at her.

Blog Entries

Brine dropped his book again, "Sorry, surprised me again... Your family is interesting." Brine said.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Yun
    Blog Entries

Serah had only waved to Klay and Eric, nodding as she went into the bathroom.

It wasn't until at least 20 minutes later when she emerged, cleansed thoroughly. Putting a towel around her shoulder, settling over a white tank top, she made out of the door. She'd put on some blue jeans and a tanktop. Her casual clothes, usually. Walking into the room, she looked to Klay. "Nice to see you again."

Looking to Eric, she nodded. "You too," she smiled slightly, turning with a bottle of water in hand. "Where's Sakura? I've got some stuff for her."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Not that much really." Sakura shook her head. "Mom's a good mother but she barely spends time with me, she's spent most of my life just traveling around." she sighed. 'Dad got killed by Black Shadow almost two years ago and my sister is one of Black Shadow's Disciples."

"Nice to see you again, don't get too comfy we'll be leaving in a couple of days." Klay said as he saw Serah walk past. "I think she went to Jack's room."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"You don't say." Jack was quite interested now. All of this information was rather important. "I didn't know your sister was with them."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It's not something I like to reveal." Sakura shook her head and sat down on the bed before sighing. "I didn't even know I had a sister, she was kidnapped when I was still a kid." she pointed out, her face falling a little as she remembered the times she had had to face her sister in battle. "She enjoys being there though that's why I've been trying to become good at making strategies and managing things cause that's what she does but...even if I know she's in Black Shadow I still don't want to give up on reasoning with her."

Blog Entries

Jack frowned. "You can't give up." He said softly. "You'll bring her back to the light someday... I'm sure of it."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Sakura raised her head and smiled at Jack. "Thanks," she nodded her head. "Not a lot of people support me on that actually." she then stood up once more. "So, how about doing some training before we leave in a couple of days."

Klay had walked to one of the training fields. He was looking around the area and closed his eyes once more. As he did this his skin began to turn completely black and metalic as he slowly raised his hand. "If I can combine my Elemental Stages with the Devil Embodiment then I can solve both the defense and speed problem that the two have separately." he sighed and went back to normal. "But it's already hard enough to use one of them and also use the Omni Gears." he scratched the back of his head. "...unless I do what Reese taught me a couple of weeks ago." he scratched his chin. "But I don't know if I can do it so easily."

Blog Entries

Jack shrugged. "Sure. I suppose it would be nice to get out of my room for a bit."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Good." Sakura got up. "Let's go then." she smiled and began walking out of the room.

Blog Entries

Jack followed Sakura's lead. "You know, I haven't used any PSI abilities in over a week, which has got to be a new record."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

As the two kept walking they went by the entrance. "Saky!" Sakura turned around before having a pair of arms wrapped around them. A tall woman that seemed to be around her mid 30s was holding her tightly, she having similar whtie colroed hair to Sakura. She had a pair of amber colored eyes and was wearing a brown colored jacket along with a black tank top and jeans.

"Mom." Sakura groaned with embarassment. 'You got here too fast." she groaned.

Tye stood on one of the training fields, sweat dripped down his face. His breathing was heavy, he looked down to his pearl white armor. Tye had been hard at work, though he frowned. The BHA...Us...Everyone hates us...Skill Users Tye smirked though. But without us...who is here to stop...them...to stop evil? A familiar demonic voice spoke to Tye, "Human, why are you so deep in thought?" In response to this, Tye put his hands together forming a hand sign. The sign made the world around Tye zoom away, putting him on an astro-plane with Death. "Human, you have become strong" Death commented, "The training has truly made you a vessel worth inhabiting" the demonic version of Tye smirked. Tye looked down to himself, his lean body had grown much muscle. He was now 6'8 and you could tell he was in peak physical condition. "Good thing I have been practicing that limit break..." I have been locked up in my room for weeks, in seclusion...my level of focus, unparallelled and I have gotten so strong He smirked as he relieved the hand sign, Tye crouched down he left an afterimage as he shot to each wall in barely a blur, leaving scars from his blades. With that he walked off of the private field to see the others for the first time in a couple of weeks.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020