Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 172

Page 172 of 383 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222272 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"The occupational hazards of being me." Jack telepathed back. "And also, I'm dangerous when cornered." He added, letting Brine know he knew what was up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

"Thanks. All of you." Evan said. He then took out a notebook, scribbled something on a piece of paper from it, and put the paper in his pocket. He then threw the notebook on the table.
    "So I'll have all of your names with me." He said. He turned to Alucar, and He took off his cloak, took his deck out of his pocket, and put them on the table.
    "There. That's all my magic junk." He said to Alucar.
    "Klay, tell Shimo she's the only one allowed to touch them or my video games. Alucar, ready when you are." He said, and walked out, giving the peace sign to everyone that left. He turned to Kuro.
    "Shut the hell up, I've done nothing but throw you around since I got you. Crying is not going to make me go any easier on you."
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

"Stay safe in there" Stephanie spoke up now nodding her head, while she hadn't had much interaction with him, it didn't mean she didn't care. "I am sure you will be alright though, Good luck" Stephanie added.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Damn it." Kuro groaned, almost as if he was expecting for Evan to fall for that.

Brine, just shut up for now okay. Sakura telepathed to the two of them, her voice sounding quiet even though it was through telepathy.

"Okay then." Alucar walked over to Evan along with Raven who seemed ot be feeling bad now.

"I'm sorry for causing all this trouble." he bowed politely before he, Alucar and Evan vanished.

Reese didn't speak instead turning to look at Klay who began walking towards Sakura. "Don't you fucking do that again okay!" he screamed, causing the girl to jump. "Don't fucking hide these things from me, no matter what it is, I trust you Sakura but if you do this again I'll kick you off the Guild." he said before looking down. 'It's not cause of what you did, is cause you hid it from me through all this while, you all did."

Blog Entries

Brine chuckled after hearing Jack's message, Brine was now facing away from Jack and towards the group. "I've only known you for a while Evan, but you're a cool guy"
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

Jack frowned at Klay's treatment of Sakura. "Shocked you think it was her idea to pull this stunt." He deadpanned, hoping that it would draw Klay's ire.

Blog Entries

As Evan got in the car, he spoke to Alucar.
    "Thanks for not telling them what my punishment would be." He said.

"...Can't we all just get along? I mean, what if Evan comes back and we're all fighting?" Eric asked. He had been bawling his eyes out in a corner.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Brine went over to Eric, "It'll be alright dude," said Brine while patting Eric on the back.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It's not that." Klay sighed and looke down at th efloor. "It's the fact that you didn't tell me as a leader."

"I know Klay, I'm sorry." Sakura nodded her head. "I know this isn't the first time I do this but I just..." she looked at the floor and then raised her head to look at Klay once more.

"I forgive you." Klay ndoded his head silently and pocketed his hands. "I'm sorry, I guess I'm jusst worried."

'Well it seems like you guys took a hard hit." Reese said and walked towards them once more. "But you know, everything works out eventually." he reassured while patting Klay's shoulder. 'For now I wanted to talk to you guys about something."

"Well I don't think they would've accepted it as much." he said. After they had gotten a bit farther away from the base he was able to notice a hooded man standing in the middle of the way. "What's that."

Before they could reacht the man vanished and appeared inside of the cab and grabbed Evan's hand. "I'll help you out of here dude." he said before vanishing once more.

Blog Entries

Jack raised an eyebrow. "There's more?" He asked, honestly curious as to what Reese had in mind.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It's regarding the place you've been amiming to go." Reese looked at Klay attentively, who in turn looked around. 'The reason you gathered the new members was to go to the Beast Archipelago, the islands clouded in mist known to hold the Tree of Knowledge." he explained.

"Yeah." Klay nodded his head. He looked at the other new members for a minute and sighed. "There is a reason why we're going there and it has to deal with Black Shadow and their plans."

Blog Entries

"Ain't no rest for the weary eh?" Brine said intensely.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

"None at all." Jack echoed Brine's sentiment.

Blog Entries

Brine nodded to Jack, showing he had cooled off a bit.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well I figured I might as well tell you know." Klay sighed and rubbed the back of his head. "I'll probably have to repeat it to those that aren't here but no matter." he shrugged before looking at the group once more. "The True Warrior was the first being with skills that appeared on this earth, no one knows who or what it was but they compare his power to that of a god itself so much that he caused the 100 years of darkness that are so famous to people." Klay explained. "Black Shadow's aim is to resurrect this being and use his power for hteir own gain, at least as far as we know."

"We wanted to learn more about the truth behind the True Warrior and as thus we decided one year ago that in three weeks from now we would be going to the Beast Archipelago at the time when the mist that covers it clears up." he said before gesturing them to sit down. "Once there we'll go to the Tree of Knowledge which records all of the events and memories that occur in this world and use it to learn what truly happened during the 100 years of Darkness."