Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 166
Page 166 of 383 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216266 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 5734

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"I will keep this just in case," Brine said before pocketing the pills. Who knows, I might need them one day, thought Brine. "Fine let's do this." Brine took out his new weapons. "Minigun charge mode to MAX levels" Suddenly the barrels on Brine's guns began to spin extremely fast, creating two small balls of energy which then grew to around the size of basketballs before Brine put the balls together, creating a yoga ball sized sphere of violet energy, slowly growing large until it was about the size of a human. "I kinda wish it didn't have to end with one of us dying," said Brine before unleashing the sphere which shot at Barrage at breakneck speeds.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Damn you." Kuro groaned bitterly.

"I do need some help walking." Morir nodded his head before he tried to stand up from th efloor, his skin had now stop burning but one side of his body had been left with second grade burns while the other one was intact. "I do need to get this treated though."

"I think we all need to sleep, it's 9 pm but we've been on edge all day." Tink sighed and stood up before stretching. "You go to sleep I gotta go and take control of the ship till the situation calms down."

The Prince yelled in agony and clenched his hands on the ground before gritting his teeth. "You can't kill me, it goes...against your own rules." he coughed up some blood.

Barrage looked down at the floor as he saw the sphere heading his way. "I'm sorry that I couldn't keep my promise." he muttered to himself before charging forward towards the ball, his Shadow stepping in front of him. "What!?" he gasped as the ball collided with the shadow causing Barrage to be sent crashing back and falling to the floor at the explosion that was caused, his shadow in turn being dissolved by the strenght of Brine's attack. Barrae panted, now that his shadow had been broken after being materialized he would lose a lot of power, he wouldn't die however.

He panted while looking at the floor, his eye hanging drowsily, in thsoe last moments, when he had given up completely his own Shadow had stepped in to save him. He smiled and looked at his hands. "I guess that was one last fave you wanted to do for me huh." he said, there was a marking on his right hand, the marking looking like that of a sword. The marking then vanished and appeared on Brine's hand though it was different. "Goodbye, and thanks." he chuckled before sitting down on the floor.

OOC: Now that Brine has the Shadow Summoning ability he can create the shape of his shadow as well as the marking that's on his hand.

Klay kept his finger raised while Kaiser looked down at her. "Do you think I'm going to lose to you." Kaiser gritted his teeth and clenched his fists in frustration. "I gave up everything, my son, my friends, my love ones all to accomplish my goal. I've been fighting for decades! I was a Master of Black Shadow! do you think some stupid kid who hasn't sacrificed nothing can beat me!"

"Hasn't sacrificed nothing?" Klay raised his head, his eyes glaring at Kaiser. "It sounds to me like you're selfish." he scoffed and clenched his fists while it was in the air. "You sacrificed everything and everyone around you, but the truth is that the only thing you have to sacrifice is yourself!" he exclaimed. "I'm sacrificing my life, my very essence for them, so that I can protect them just like they protect me. They are my friends, my family, sure we argue and fight but we also laugh and enjoy ourselves, Evan, Jakku, Sakura, Shimo they're all friends that are so different compared to me but I feel like they're the closest to me and Shimo's like the sister I never had." he smirked and raised his head. "I can always have fun with Tye, I haven't really talked much to Eric and Jack keeps to himself but I know even he'll open up at some point."

"Tink always works hard and Stephanie, while she's the eldest of us all she's always willing to talk to me and follow me." he lowered his fist slowly and spread his arms out, both of them clenched. "The Indigo division, Kevin, Aria, everyone in the Slayers they are the thing that I want to protect no matter what, all for one and one for all."

"Spare me the childish lecture will ya!" Kaiser raised his hand before creating a larger sized sphere of light, the light in turn had another smaller sphere inside. "Fullmoon Blast!" he yelled and fired a large blast of light at Klay.

"And then there's Kaiser, your son," Klay said silently, uncaring about the attack approaching him. "He who took care of me for so many years...I'll do this for him!" he screamed and let out a powerful wave of energy just as the blast hit him. However, once the blast collided with him and the smoke clear the only thing that was visible was Klay, whose body was now wavering around and had become completely golden in colored; even his clothes and hair. His levishoes had now changed as well, the shoes itself taking the shape of a dragon's head as the armor on Klay became completely golden, the shoes were now letting out golden colored flames to proppel Klay.

"Let's begin, the final rumble." Klay said while clenching his right fist and pointing it at Kaiser.

Red Hot Gym Leader Flannery's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Jack kept moving, eventually reaching his destination. He quickly got to work, planting mind burst explosives in strategic locations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

When this happened he began to shed through the mind blocks that had been placed on Brine, however, more of the monsters were starting to head his way.

Blog Entries

Jack saw the monsters coming. With the holes in the blocks that he needed, Jack placed a trio of delayed charges before leaving Boris' mind with a pop.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku glared at Cassim.
    He drew his new katana from midair.
    Now, I have a weapon.
    His eyes bloomed a darker yellow.
    I'd run.

Shimo grinned.
    Seals are my specialty.
    She drew her katana from the air above her.
    And this is a special one, at that.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I can never run." Cassim said while holding his sword forward. "Running would mean breaking my promise to that man even after all he did." he started to charge at Jakku. "So I rather die first!"

"What did you do?" Boris glared at Jack while putitng his hand to his face and panting. "Tell me!"

"I don't know what you're gonna do but I won't let you!" Clay glared before charging at Shimo straight ahead his arm becoming bigger and bigger as it turned into rock once more. "Titan's Arm!"

Klay and Kaiser collided with one another once more, with Klay vanishing whenever Kaiser striked back. "What!?" Kaiser gasped, only to have a golden flame surrounded fist slammed to his face and being sent back. "How did h..."

"Rank doesn't matter." Klay said while grinning as his fist became engulfed in flames. 'I've been training this past year and have become stronger for this cause." he explained and charged one more. "Golden Radiance!" he fired two jets of golden flames.

"Crescent Moon Slash!" Kaiser moved his arms back before throwing them forward once more, firing two slashes of light. Klay stopped on his tracks and held his hands forward; creating a shield of flames so that he could avoid the hit "Star Shower!" multiple blasts of light began to fall down from the sky, causing Klay to start flying around and avoiding the blasts.

He felt blood come out form his mouth, the effects of the pill already taking place. "I can't last too long, I gotta finish this quickly." he said before spinning around and surroundering himself with flames. "I just need one shot!" He stopped and put his hands together.

Blog Entries

Jakku leapt into the air in a flying kick, deflecting the blow quickly.
    He landed on his arm, and backflipped.
    He balanced his katana in one hand easily.
    Tink, good work. Good balance.
    He said into his earpiece.

Shimo's katana glowed, and she speared it into the stone hand.
    One last chance.

Blog Entries

Jack was grinning like a madman. "I planted three mind blasts deep in your brain. The first will wipe away every good memory you've ever had. The second will rob you of all sensory perception as well as paralyze you from the neck down. And as for the third... Well let's just say that's a surprise for your bosses."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Don't doubt me." Tink snickered as he sat on the captain seat of the ship. "It's made of black dragon scales, now use it man I'm anxious."

Cassim moved back the sword increasing in hit till it became surrounded by flames. "Let's do this." he said before stepping back and charging at Jakku straight on. As he did this his body became surrounded by black energy and fangs bared at him as markings appear around his body.

"I'm not going to just give up!" Clay screamed before slamming his leg down. Rocks began to come out from the ground around the construction site before they assembled themselves and took the shape of a large rock golem that towered over Shimo. "Die!" he yelled once more as the monster thrusted its fist down on the girl.

"What sort of monster are you?" Boris gritted his teeth. "You can't just beat me so you decide to do something like that."

Blog Entries

"You are a message. Nothing more." Jack said coldly before activating the first blast.

Blog Entries

There was a flash of bright light, and the golem shattered.
    A tall women stood up, the same katana in her hand.
    She wore a long robe strung around her body.
    Future! +10!Shimo glared at Clay.

Jakku grunted as he took the blast head on.
    Shards of his armour hovered around him, then re-assembled in his aura.
    My turn.
    He slammed his sword forward at Cassim.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Van gritted his teeth as he threw his head back. "Damn you!" he screamed before charging at Jack.

"Okay what the hell?" Clay asked, he genuinly scared now that he had seen Shimo change completely. "That's...that's not fair." he whined.

Cassim gasped as the sword collided with him sending him flying back due to the power that Jakku had input on the blade. He gritted his teeth and fell to his knee before glaring at Jakku.

"What are you doing?" Kaiser asked as he looked down at Klay, who was now materializing a sphere of golden colored flames between his joined hands.

"I'm charging mah laser what do you think I'm doing?" Klay grinned as the sphere got slightly bigger on his palm. He only had enough energy for one more attack and he knew that he would have to make it count if he wanted to really defeat Kaiser. "So give me all you've got old man."

“Do you seriously want to end this battle in such a cliche way.” Kaiser snickered before holding his left hand up and creating an even larger sphere of light, this one in turn getting larger and larger in size.

Klay panted as he prepared his attacks, trying hard not to let the energy he was charging disperse as he began to feel himself get more and more tired. “I like the classics.” He grinned before seeing Kaiser lower his hand and fire a large beam of light down at the leader of the Slayers.

“Wait.” Klay muttered to himself, waiting for the beam to get closer as the light itself cause the whole city to look like it had become day time once more. “Tink!”

“Shoot it now Klay!” Tink commanded as Klay raised his hand forward and fired a large blast of golden flames against the beam. The flames and the beam collided with each other causing the energy around the middle to waver and shake as the two skill users kept up with their attack.

The clash between the two attacks was being watched by everyone form both sides as it lit up the city completely. “Nice lights.” Abyss grinned.

“Damn it I can’t sleep with that fucking night light.” Saotzu groaned and frowned.

Klay gritted his teeth in frustration but still held his ground. “Yah!” he screamed as the two blasts came together and created a large and loud explosion, the subsequent blast sent both Klay and Kaiser falling to the ground, their bodies turning back to normal as they hit the floor and created two small craters.

Blog Entries

I have to rescue my Guildmaster.
    Jakku said slowly.
    Let me leave. I have no grudge with you.

Future!+10!Shimo said nothing.
    She raised a palm, and a seal drew from the ground.

Blog Entries

OOC: haze you are just terrible with names lately lol

IC: Jack just smiled as he activated the second charge just before Boris could reach him.