Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 165

Page 165 of 383 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Oh yeah...I forgot that these can cut pretty much anything. Huh." Evan said. "Anyway, where were we..." He said, the water on the ground now up to almost his ankles. He glowed blue, and was then standing on the water as he dashed towards Kuro's arm. He waved his hand, and a wall of ice rose up under it, lifting it far above both their heads. He electrified his body, charging all the water around them.

"Sir? Would you like to forfeit?" Eric waited until Morir materialized, then fired a rocket at him.

"That would be appreciated." Eleanore said. She used telekinesis to lift Tink up and throw him at Hammer.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Stephanie had only the chance to see Prince for a moment before the punches hit her, she slammed into one of the cages, her dagger still jammed in the bug's eye as she stood up. "Careful Prince, you are making me angry, and when that happens" Stephanie said smiling wickedly, she could feel her Fire Goddess mode stirring inside her, the Fire Goddess wanting to come out, but not just yet as she set another barrel of flames at the Prince again to strike him.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack once again rolled away, using the size of the giant against him. A beast of that size took time to make any movement, leaving openings for Jack to elude. Once again he counter-attacked with a summoned burst of flame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Kuro screamed in pain as he felt the lightning strike him. He looked at the top of the ice and began to try and climb it, only to slip down. He was getting weaker and was already losing control of his ability due to the distance that had been set between himself and his arm.

Morir gasped when the rocket collided with him, Eric had been able to hit him right when he was turning back into his human form causing him to jump as half of his body was engulfed by the flames, he began to roll around and scream. "Damn you!"

"You just threw your comrade." Hammer gasped.

"Actually that's okay." Tink smiled before stretching his arm out and turning it into a large hammer. "I love the irony in this." he smirked before hitting Hammer on the chest and sending him flying through one of the holes that had been made. "And set."

The Prince moved back as the monster stepped in front of the attack. He then jumped over him and charged at Stephanie as a pair of pincers came out of his hand and he lashed out at her with them.

The monster was hit by the flames and screamed in pain as it fell off the platform.

Klay charged at Kaiser while in mid air, his levishoes changing once more. This time they became golden with wheels of electricity appearing under it as Klay sped towards Kaiser. Kaiser threw his left fist forward, only for Klay to avoid it and slam an electrified fist on it and sending Kaiser crashing against the floor. "Not bad kid." Kaiser smirked as he stood up. "I think I'll actually have to pull out all my stops." he snickered.

Blog Entries

Stephanie was slashed again as she muffled a scream, pain shooting from her arm where the wound was, she glared at the Prince, her eyes turning into flames. "You asked for it bitch" Stephanie growled, the air becoming hotter around them, her feelers on the cloak reached out for the bug again and clasped itself around the bug's pincers and wings to prevent it from moving, then it lifted it up high and threw the bug to a distance.

"Keep it coming, I am liking where it's going" Stephanie growled, her body glowing a little big as she shot more flames from her palms right at him.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I'm not going to lose!" the Prince roared. "Against a cheap useless human female like you I can't lose I just cant!" his legs turned into those of a grass hopper and he jumped over the flames, only to land in front of Stephanie and begin to throw punches blindly, the effect of the drug was taking over his mind now.

Abyss blocked Sally's sword once more and smirked. The scythe had now gotten longer and had three blades attached instead of one. "I'll show you." she stuck the blade out before it began to let out dark colored energy that fired outwards. "The true power of death." she snickered and charged forward at Sally.

"I'll just turn invisible!" Sally screamed before she vanished only for her to have the scythe pierce through her body in three areas. "ugh..." she gasped and stretched her arms out desperately.

"You bore me." Abyss grinned devishly, her eyes looking like she had lost all reason before she raised the scythe and sally up and slammed her down against the floor once more. "Die." she snickered and began to thrust down onto Sally once more, the scythe breaking and slashing her body apart as blood got all over Sakura's/Abyss's clothes. "There, now you don't bore me as much." she chuckled once more while licking some blood off her hand. "A true piece of art."

Blog Entries

"Looks like someone is upset that he's losing, are you a sore loser?" Stephanie said despite she was hit by the punches, but the more punches thrown at her, the more intense the fire got, before it started to surround her and her entire body became flames. "Now you have done it, you are going to experience the same mode that your mother faced, and died a horrible burning death" Stephanie growled, her hair becoming red but it wasn't easily seen as she was already covered in flames, her clothes also changed to red. She jumped back before releasing lava hot flames right at the Prince, the air becoming even hotter then it was before, Stephanie's Fire Goddess mode was activated again.

Blog Entries

"I'd trash talk some more, but at this point, I don't think it's necessary." Evan said, approaching Kuro from behind. He stabbed a spear of ice at his opponent, while a copy of him floated up to the top of the wall and picked up the chain.

"Are you okay? I'll put you out if you promise to behave yourself." Eric said, kneeling down next to Morir.

"Did we have to kill him?" Eleanore asked, peering out the hole in the wall.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The Prince screamed as he was hit by the lava, causing him to step back and scream in agony as he tried to get rid of it. "I won't die!" he screamed and kept charging towards her once more.

Kuro gasped as he looked at Evan. "You asshole..." he gritted his teeth and clenched his fist. "I...I can't die." he panted and tried to stand up.

"No!" Morir screamed and stood up, he then looked down at Eric. "Okay sacrificing myself like some idiot probably won't help me." he sighed. "Okay....I finally managed to achieve my goal of creating something that would allow mortals like me to obtain skills." he said as he looked at Eric. "This deserves me a nobel price actually." he nodded his head. "So yeah I give up, no use in dying and I can always make a deal with the BHA to let me work on my research." he shrugged.

"I might've over done it." he pointed out while looking through the hole. "I do have bad aiming sometimes." he said and looked Eleanor. "We're not that high up...he could still be alive...let's be positive."

Blog Entries

ooc: ahem, you forgot to say what Barrage did against Brine's last attack
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

"Oh like hell you won't! Speaking of which, time you visited hell!" Stephanie growled as a circle of fire surrounded the Prince and Stephanie, she placed her two palms together and shot an giant beam of flames at the Prince again, the fire just getting hotter and hotter.

Blog Entries

Evan thought for a moment. He then slashed off Kuro's head and picked it up.
    "You're right! Well, you can. But you're too useful to kill for now. I think I'll keep you." Evan said, as black chains sprung from the ground, binding Kuro's body. "You'll make a good pet, at least."

"See? Nobody has to die. Everyone can win." Eric said.

"I hope he didn't land on anyone." Eleanore said.

OOC: How big is Kuro? Is he large enough that Evan could conceivably reanimate it with necromancy and ride around on it?
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 26th August 2012 at 11:20 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: No, he's just a slightly larger human, nothing too big.

IC: Kuro gritted his teeth and glared at Evan. "For what?" he asked in disbelief.

Brine only found red pills inside of the packet. Barrage had in turn avoided the strikes and looked at Brine for a moment. "Let's settle this with one shot." he said before holding his right hand forward and surrounding it with energy. The shadow changed once more, its hemlet getting spikier as well as its shoulder pads, it now had two bigger swords. "Let's use everything we've got with one last shot, agreed?"

"Yeah you're right." Morir nodded his head in agreement. "I guess I got lost in my research."

"I'm sure insurance can over that." Tink nodded his head.

The prince gasped and held his hand forward, trying to reach for Stephanie desperately as his body was being burned. He then fell down to the floor, not dead, but unable to keep going eitherway.

Klay panted, he and Kaiser looking at each other as Kaiser's body became completely white colored, including his clothes. "Limit Break, Holy Armor..."

"Thief!" Klay called out. "Thief!" he yelled again. 'You stole my idea and turned it into a Limit Break...thief!" he screamed louder before charging at him. Kaiser jumped into the sky and was followed by Klay in his water form. He activated the water form of the Omni Gear which had the gear turn completely aqua blue and let out bubbles. He then turned around and fired two large torrent of water. Klay quickly switched to his lightning form and slamed his legs on Kaiser and firing a large thunder bolt.

Kaiser didn't falter though as more lights descended on Klay; who desperately tried to avoid them and charge at the elder warrior. "You're an idiot." he laughed and caught Klay's fist. "You think that you can keep playing Guildmaster like this, thinking that you can just enjoy yourself normally...well you're not norma.' he smirked and glared at Klay before hitting his gut with a knee strike and sending him flying away. "That mark proves it....you're nothing but a monster!" he raised his hands once more. "I feel bad since I had a sort of friendship with your mother but I can't lose to a monste rlike you."

"If I'm a monster, then what are you?" Klay frowned and changed back to his normal form. "Guess I'll have to use it huh? my golden form." he muttered while looking at the floor.

Blog Entries

"I might want to become undead one day. And like I said. You'll be my pet." Evan said. His clone disappeared, and Evan took out a card. It disappeared in his hand, and Kuro's body rose and began following him.
    "And Sakura and Klay will get on my case if I kill you. So you'll need to do a lot of community service."

"Do you need help? Can you walk?" Eric asked.

"I guess. I'm going to take a nap. This is a bit too much for my second mission.

Blog Entries

"If I were cruel, I would make you suffer for all eternity like this, living forever and never dying, but instead I will give you a quick merciful death" Stephanie said, her energy was slowly being sucked out but still stood because of the cloak, she walked to the bug and grabbed the knife before going towards the Prince and jabbing it in his back. More flames dripped around them, she threw a fireball to keep him down as well.