Page 164 of 383 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

'or instead...'

Mark began to punch number into an oven then threw both exploding sicklewings in there. Then to catch Rodin's attention punched out a window then,

"FUUUUUU" He shouted.

hopefully that would get Rodin in here one way or another. either way Mark took cover behind a couch and put up a kinetic shield forcing all of his capable powers to be active.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Rodin didn't walk in instead he raised his straw and began firing a powerful barrage of air bullets through the wall, time was running out as the signals that prevented PSI were starting to vanish.

Klay charged at Kaiser and threw his right leg forward slamming it against his gut and firing a powerful current of wind that sent him flying back. "Don't understimate me." he panted before Kaiser raised his arms causing more lgihts to fall from the sky. Klay began to move around and flying around in the air as he threw his arms back and absorbed the lights through th euse of winds.

"Clever." Kaiser smirked before jumping up and firing another barrage of light beams.

"Time for me to show you the other forms." Klay said, his gear changing shape once more, it gained a red colored armor on the front that had the shape of a lion along with an engine in place of a fan, the shoes were now letting out wheels of fire that allowed Klay to speed and fly through the sky almost as if he was running around, even leaving a trail of flames behind. "Saint Elmo's Crossfire!" he spun around and fired a cross of flames, Kaiser gritted his teeth before he was hit and was slammed against the ground, causing him to yell in pain.

Minerva was looking at all the battles, a grin crossing her face. She then felt her head raise up and looked to the other side of the city. "Looks like there's another presence approaching." she said bitterly.

"Jakku and Shimo your weapons are ready as well." Tink explained. "Jakku, I made you a katana using some of the balck dragon's scales, this katana I call it the Black Hole it can fire black colored energy as well as surround itself through it, you have to add your own energy in exchange though and it becomes stronger with your emotions.

"For Shimo I created a pair of guns that work with energy bullets similar to Brine, I know you're a simple kid." Tink pointed out. "I'm also giving back your katana which I had borrowed, you can now increase your age by more than just 10 years if you so wish to, but the time shortens."

Blog Entries

"Blind firing!? you'll never hit me. and the wall slows your bullets down enough that they are no match for my shield."

Mark only had another minute or two before the explosives went off.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Who says I want to hit you." Rodin snickered before raising the straw. "I was making the holes for a reason." he said as he looked through one of the holes at the inside of the room. He then fired another bullet at the oven causing the bullet to collide with it and cause the Oven to explode prematurely due to the force of it. Once this happened the explosion shook the whole room and sent flames around the whole room and the outside as well.

Blog Entries

"So, basically a freak bug" Stephanie responded, she rolled across the ground to avoid the creature and going sideways before shooting another barrage of flames towards the Prince and the Swarm from behind, away enough from the creature so she could focused on him, she didn't know how else to attack it.

Stephanie saw the cloak in front of her and smiled "So, looks like a new toy has come into play, let's see how this turns the tide of the battle" Stephanie said smirking, she picked up the cloak and placed it around her, she concreted for a moment before there was flames around her, fire feelers reached out towards the Prince and the swarm, it also reached out to the creature, not to damage it, but to trap it, grabbing it's pincers, wrapping a feeler around the wings and legs.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The creature roared and began to step around so as to break apart from the feelers, however as it tried to do this the feelers began to regenerate and keep it trap.

The Prince gritted his teeth before taking a red pill and groaning as his body became larger and gained more muscle he then vanished and appeared behind Stephanie before throwing a barrage of punches at the woman.

As Jack moved a red colored gas wrapped around him, only for the gas to start taking shape and turn into a large red colored giant. The giant roared at the man in question before thrusting its fist down on the young PSI user.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack rolled out of the way of the fist and returned fire with a barrage of flames.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The monster roared in pain before wheeling around and throwing a kick at Jack.

Sakura and Emily were still fighting, even after Sakura had managed to get her scythe she hadn't had time to properly use it. "Now I can show you my true strenght." Sally grinned sadistically before vanishing as Sakura thrusted down on her. Unfortunatey, Sally had been able to avoid Sakura this time. Before she could react she felt Sally's sword pierce through her chest, causing Sakura to cough blood while Sally pressed the sword. "I noticed your little trick." she hissed. "This mode gives you more strenght but you just turn into a blind brute...pathetic." she began to chuckle and retreated her blade, allowing Sakura to fall to the floor as she returned to normal.

Sakura writhed on the ground, blood covering her wounded body as she looked at the floor. She couldn't let herself lose, not after she had tried so hard to help the others. She could remember her father who had been killed by Black Shadow, her sister who had joined them and her mother who had trained her.

"Do you need some help." Sakura opened her eyes, she was standing on a large rock platform and was surrounded by sheer darkness along with a shining moon on the horizon.

"Is this...my mind." Sakura wondered before turning to the presence behind her. She gasped, the figure had her exact appearance, but there was one key difference, her skin was tanned and she had a pair of amber eyes unlike Sakura's blue eyes. "Who are you?"J

The other Sakura grinned before she started to walk towards her. "I'm someone that's willing to give you a hand in this." she smirked.

Blog Entries

"Howda hell'd you know I did that!?" Mark shouted.

the intense heat was very sudden. The kinetic shield blocked most of the concusive wave that did the real damage, and the smoke was going high while Mark was low tot he ground. The fire was still spreading fast. Mark pulled out his hand guns and fired every last bullet into the floor making it unstable bellow him. He shoved the couch away and jumped the weaked floor collapsed and Mark procedded out of that apartment, across the hall, and out that window.

Blog Entries

OOC: Did Stephanie get rid of that Red Pill that was given to her, so Klay didn't use it? Can't remember if she did

"Son of a ..." Stephanie trailed off knowing this was going to just be harder, the punches collided with her as she fell to the ground, she groaned however the flame feelers reached out for the Prince's fists, attempting to subdue him, they had let go of the creature to protect Stephanie, trying to grab his legs and arms, his body. "Alright, you want to cheat, then fine. Aleast I will die knowing I actually fought with honor, you however just took the coward way out because you were losing" Stephanie said smirking again to taunt him, she shot fireballs at him as well.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: She left it at Reese's house.

One of the walls was completely blown off, creating a hole to the outside before Rodin jumped after Mark. His body had now become completely green and he had become larger and more muscular. 'Peek a boooo!" he chimed in a more rough voice.

The soldiers were now heading towards the Indigo building where the remaining members of the city were gathering. "Guess these guys want to keep bothering us." came the voice of Saotzu as he walked out along with Slit, Layla and a man with long green colored hair and blue eyes. "Time to show them what the Indigo Division of the Slayers has got." he smirked. "Kneel." as he did this all of the soldiers fell to their knees in front of the crowd. "I feel like telling them to kill themselves but that'll be too Geass-esque."

"So then let's show them." Slit smiled as he materialized a bazooka on his back. He then pointed at the soldiers and fired a missile at them, creating a large explosion and throwing them aside. Layla charged forward and summoned a zombies from the ground causing them to charge towards the other soldiers while the green haired man sent blocks of PSI crashing at the armada.

The Prince scoffed before she stepped away and punched through the flames. "You're one to talk, using a weapon that you just got, I however am using something that was given to me in case this happened." he stated as he saw the Creature charged at her as she cut off the feelers and lunged her tail at Stephanie form behind.

Sakura stood up slowly from the ground, her skin turning tan as she grabbed the scythe and pointed at Sally. She turned around and grinned at her, her eyes turning Amber. "What's happening." Sally gritted her teeth.

"Limit Break Version 3." Sakura spoke, her voice sounding more sly and mischiveous. "Abbyss." she grinned as she turned to Sally. "I'll be taking over from here on." she chuckled.

Blog Entries

"It's more natural then taking a drug and making yourself stronger, all it does for me is not taking so much energy" Stephanie said, one of her feelers stopped attacking the Prince and went right behind her to grab the tail of the creature, to burn it as Stephanie pulled out her dagger, still covered in dried blood from her previous fights, she still didn't have time to clean it.

"That thing may be immune to fire, but it's not immune to a knife" Stephanie said before turning to the creature, she knew what she was about to do was dangerous, but she wanted the thing out of the game so she could focused on the Prince properly, she ran towards it and with her left foot placed it on the bug's face before jumping into the air and coming back down slamming the dagger into it's face, towards it's eyes so it could be more blind.

Blog Entries

"Oh, fun!" Eric said. The eyepiece in question was a monocle. He looked very dapper as he grabbed an iron by the cord and swung it at Morir, testing the device out on him.

Evan, meanwhile, would have thanked Tink. But he was busying himself summoning a chainsaw and slashing at Kuro.

Eleanore started feeling her fingers slipping, and sliced a circle in the floor, climbing up through it, then slashing at Hammer.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

"I'll take treat," grinned Brine before using his PSY to lead the little case Barrage had taken out before into his own hands. Brine than made his golden guns' barrels rotate to the shorter barrels, "Psychic Snubnose mode, heatseeking version." Brine fired two heatseeking PSI bullet's at Barrage and letting those take his attention away. "Now what's in here?" said Brine to himself, opening up the case.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Morir turned into gas once more so that he could avoid the still pole. Once this happened though the eye piece was able to scan the gas he let out. The gas had registered as non flamable but to blow away with enough wind power, it also showed an image of Morir along with a bar that allowed Eric to calculate the timing of when he turned human or gass.

Kuro gasped when he saw this as Evan was able to slash his right arm off. He yelled and moved back before charging and firing a blast of darkness at Evan as he desperately tried to reach for the arm that had Pluton's Chain on it.

Hammer avoided the slash and leaned back to throw a punch at her, only for him to be hit by a blast of energy and being thrown back. "Mind if I help." Tink said as he walked towards Eleanor, now wearing a pair of black colored sleeves on his arms.

The Prince took this chance to jump at Stephanie once more and begin to throw another barrage of punches at her.