Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 163

Page 163 of 383 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Problem?" Tye laughed as he did a few flips backward. He then disappeared. Moving at extremely high speeds, he left an after image as he dropped down on Klyde with his hook blade, thrusting the sharp blade toward his skull. The other hand was a fist, filled with all of the crimson energy resonating within him. As a second strike, his hand moved much, much faster due to being empty.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Klyde avoided the hook but was instantly hit by Tye's fist, causing him to be sent flying off of the rails and collide down with the ground. "Shit." he gritted his teeth before taking out a red pill. "I'll show you, you asshole." He swallowed the pill before stretching his arms out and firing himself back on the bridge with great speed. He then spun around and began to thrust his stretched leg around.

"I can't absorb people." Barrage stated as his Shadow took the chance and stabbed down at Brine.

Klay gasped loudly, blood coming out of his mouth as he felt a bright light beam pierce through his back, the beam coming from the sky. "What the fuck?" he groaned.

"I don't control light only when it's daytime." Kaiser smirked. "During the night the stars light up the sky I can use the light from the stars as well as the moon." he thens pread his arms out. "That's why I used to be the Master of Heaven in Black Shadow."

"And now they even removed that place boy they sure hated you." Klay snickered.

"Shut up you monkey!" He screamed before slamming two more beams of light on Klay. 'Why, why did you come back here? why do you have to look at me like she used to, like he used to." he gritted his teeth in frustration and glared at Klay.

"Because you're his father." Klay replied before slowly standing up. "You abandoned Kaiser, left him for a goner, he spent years trying to forget his family and even though we were like brothers I knew that he wanted to at least meet someone that was like him." he then stared at the senior Kaiser. "I felt the same way, I who didn't grow up with parents of my own, and yet you, knowing that he actually had someone just abandoned him like that!" he screamed and glared at the leader of the Red Spiders once more. "I can't forgive you! I will beat that smug of yours for Kaiser and for myself as well!"

"I'd like to see you try." Kaiser smiled.

At that moment, Klay's earpiece began to ring. "Yes?" he asked through his mind.

"Attention to all Slayers of the A group." Tink's panting voice stated slowly. "...the Slaying Kit is completed." a smirk crossed his face. "I want all of you to focus and I'll send them to you through teleportation."
    @Mako; @KrimsonNomad; @smaug85; @Tye Taylors; @JakkuEbansu; @Agent Gryphon;

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smaug85 View Post
    ooc: was Pi Face banned?
    OOC: Ahahahahaha! SOHCAHTOA! *Punches through wall* No mere ban can hold me! I HAVE RETURNED! Anyway, Flazeykins, since you didn't mention me, I'll need to do it myself.

@Pi Face

Evan's body coursed with electricity as he launched a kick at Kuro's groin.

"Doc? Scared?" He asked. He raised his hand, and fired on the doctor.

Eleanore was on the bottom of the aircraft, grabbing onto some of the machinery at the bottom. She started stabbing a staccato series at Hammer now.
    "Dance!" She said, not sure if he could hear her from inside the plane.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'Sweet get my new rifle. HOLY'

Mark dropped down to the next level down as rubble came flying his way. Then he kicked in a window and ran inside the building.

'Tink I'm being persued pretty badly so if you can hear this I'm gonna need some time.'

I have to hold out on using my Limit Break until I know I can end it... Tye grunted as he threw his arms up to block the kick. The sheer force had him sliding backward. Sheathing his other hook, he quickly drew his Colt, unleashing the entire clip as he slid backward. Once again, this was a diversion and as the bullets approached Tye darted to the side, this time using his power-packed fists as they were much faster. Many super speed punches zoomed in from all angles.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Don't worry about it I'll send the weapons to you." Tink said to Mark.Rodin entered the same floor and began to chase after Mark, firing another round of air bullets at him.***Klyde leaned back and jumped forward, avoiding the bullets and fists before he landed behind him and thew a back kick at his ribs before he could react.***Hammer gritted his teeth and clenched his fists before punching the floor with a fist surrounded by energy, this was so that he could also hit Eleanor with the vibrations done by the hit.***"Shut up." Morir frowned before following after Eric and voiding the attack. He gathered the gass into one big cloud though as a way to cover his body.***"You think one hit to the groin can do anything." Kuro groaned as the shadows pressed tighter and tighter around his neck. "Do you just get that desperate that you have to rely on groin attacks, weakling."

Blog Entries

'Thanks. also please tell me you added the airesistance bullets to this one too.'

Mark took a shot to the left upper arm, but kept on running. He sprinted around the appartment building hoping to find a good spot to ambush Rodin at, and also hopefully find a way to plug up his new wound.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack held out his hand and he flicked a new pair of eyeglasses open, putting the thin wireframes on and tossing the old ones aside. "Oh boy." He said with a grin. "These are brilliant." He chuckled as he held out his hand and crushed the block on Boris' mind like it was a potato chip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Okay time to send it!" Tink yelled before stretching his hands out. In front of him stood a large white colored container, the door of the container opened up slowly before each of the weapons inside vanished.

In front of each one of the Slayers, aside from Eleanor appeared a new weapon for them. "For Evan I mave a special cloak that allows you to reflect any attack and any type of energy, it also allows you to copy the ability by absorbing it as long as you don't reverse it." he explained.

"Yes Mark I did all that, and here's your nrew rifle." he pointed out. "The rifle is equipped with a tracking device and can fire up to 20 bullets a second, it can also be equipped with PSI to create its own bullets so you won't have to worry about recharging." he explained before turning to one of the other screens. "For Jack I made and enhanced visor for you to wear, it increases your PSI abilities and allows you to connect with your opponent's mind, you just need to be completely focused and make sure to stand in front of him, when this happens your opponent will enter an asleep state while you enter their mind."

"For Eric I made a special eye piece that allows you to scan DNA." he said as he turned to look at Eric's screen. "The piece also allows you to analyze the DNA and make strategies on how to counter your opponent's base on that." He then turned to Brine. "I managed to repair the guns that you brought using the golden barrles, I also added a homing system on the guns."

"For Stephanie I made a cloak that can summon a total of 6 feelers, these feelers burn everything they touch and can imitate fire attacks so you'll be able to use the same attacks without wasting too much energy." He explained. "For Sakura I created a new scythe for her to use, the Scythe can change shape into other weapons with applied PSI energy." he nodded his head. "Tye and Klay you guys have to wait a couple of minutes I can only send a certain number of objects in my state."

Blog Entries

Jack quickly integrated the visor with his new glasses before entering Boris' mind.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Welcome and thanks for using this visor for all your mind probing needs." a small robotic voice said once Jack activated the visor. "You are inside of your opponent's 'Mind' now a person's mind can be shaped to whatever defines that person." the voice stated. Jack was now standing on top of a large platform, he was surrounded by multiple other platforms all over looking a large red colored abyss. "To break mind blocks you must find the center of the mind, however you will have to be quick as the mind itself can also fight back, think of it as you being a virus and the mind defenses being the white cells for a virus deleting program."

Blog Entries

"This is fuckin' creepy." Jack preferred to completely crush and overwhelm from the outside in rather than inside out. It would take some getting used to. But he nodded, proceeding at a jog towards the center of the mind. He planned on working quickly.

Blog Entries

'good now if only my PSI was fully working. I'm still barely talking to you.'

Mark said having ducked into an apartment, gone out its window closed it, hung along a the wall to get tot he next apartment and then takena breather there. maybe it'd buy him a minute at most. ROdin wasn't stupid, though highly annoying with how consistant he was.

Blog Entries

Brine rolled again before hopping up and at Barrage, "Thank's for telling me that tidbit, I didn't think I would be able to manipulate you like that." Brine entered through the dimensional barrier before feeling the pistols appear in his hands. Brine pressed the longer barrel against Barrage's head. "Would you like to say anything?"
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Trick or treat." Barrage pointed out before vanishing. He reappeared behind Brine, hsi hand raised as his shoulder was slashed. "My dimensional magic has two forms, defense and offense or as I call them warp shield and warp sword."

"Come out come out wherever you are!" Rodin called out cheerfully as he chased after Mark.

Klay looked at the case that suddenly appeared in front of him and smiled. "They're finally here." he said before opening it and revealing Klay's levishoes.

"What are you gonna do?" Kaiser gritted his teeth while looking at the youngster put the shoes on.

"They're comfy and feel really light, you really did a great job with these Tink." Klay beamed before standing up and floaing off of the ground thanks to the shoes. "Now I'll show you the power." he changed into his wind form, causing the shoes to start glowing. The shoes became completely white and had a fan attached to the center of them working as a sort of guard, Klay's leg fromt he knee down became surrounded by a white colored armor that came from the shoes, it also had four wings attached to both shoes.

Wind blew around the teenager, a grinn crossing hsi face as he looked at the veteran hunter. He then raised his hand, showing the red pill he was holding. Once he swallowed the pill he began to goran loudly and grit his teeth, feeling a red aura surround him as he felt his body as if it was going to fall apart. He then let out a powerful scream and slammed his leg forward as he began calming down and smirk, blood running down his mouth after he had bit his lip.

"You took an incomplete red pill, that's risky." Kaiser pointed out.

"It helps heal all my wounds and boots my power, who the fuck cares." Klay smirked. "Omni Gears 100% completed, I'll show you my power now!"