Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 162
Page 162 of 383 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 5734

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Jakku grunted.
    The aura around him began to spark more violently.
    My aura is not for show.
    He pulled the sword from his back, wincing slightly at the burning, and tossed it.
    He grimaced as his armour reforged around the wound, until he faced the black fog.
    Jakku aimed his palm at the floor.
    Energy Cutter.
    He tore a hole three floors down, but was boosted into the air by the sheer power of his attack.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Do you not learn from your past mistake." Boris pointed out before raising his hand. The blood that was under Jack's leg began to morph before a blood bullet was fired through his knee.

The spike vanished instantly though as a smirk crossed Barrage. "Anything that comes into existence." he stated. "Can you just tell me why it's so hard for you to listen to what people say."

Cassim jumped up as well using energy to power his own boost in high. He then spun around and slammed his leg onto Jakku's face.

"You're tough." Clay gritted his teeth before putting his hand on the floor and causing a fist made out of rock to burst out from the ground and strike at Shimo's chest.

Blog Entries

"Anything disappears, would that work with your shadow?" Brine asked quizzically before kicking the knight into the area around Barrage.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Now think logically for a second." Barrage pointed out as nothing happened to the Shadow. "If it absorbed my shadow do you think I would be using this power?" he pointed out dryly before shaking his head in disappointment.

Blog Entries

"Hey it's worth a shot, so what, should I just you know, wait here?" Brine said before sitting cross legged, taking out an iPhone, and playing some apps. "You know how you just said you don't like boring fights, well now you got yourself a boring fight."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

"Back again?" Eric asked, flicking on a fan.

Evan was hit by the ball.
    "You dented me." He said, in much the same way one would tell someone that they scuffed their shoe. Water from the I've shards, melted by his claws, pooled around his feet as he summoned another wall of ice between him and Kuro.

"Aw sh-" Eleanore said, before being bashed in the face, and being sent flying out the hole in the wall that had been created.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

http://everythingsmagic.boards.net

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku caught the swinging leg, using his own aura to boost himself through the air at Cassim.
    His gauntleted fist slammed into Cassim's chest, enhanced by momentum.

This isn't tough. This is me just getting started.
    Shimo leapt over the fist, pulling up her sleeve to reveal a seal.
    Summoning seal!
    A large gatling gun dropped into Shimo's hands.
    She gritted her teeth, and began firing.

OOC: Off camping tonight, maybe sunday night too, FYI.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"So you're saying that the fight's boring unless you can hit me." Barrage charged at Brine now his Shadow appearing behind the man and throwing a series of slashes at him.

"That's not gonna work." Morir pointed out as the whole room became surrounded by gas. "I've closed all the doors and the airbents so there's no way for the gas to come out." he said before appearing behind Eric and going for a stab at his back with the scalpels.

Kuro moved his fist back before throwing it froward once more and firing a blast of darkness through the ice wall. "Is this everything you're going to do, just hide behind your little walls."

Cassim caught the fist once it collided with his chest before putting his hand in front of Jakku's face and firing a blast of energy, sending Jakku crashing back against the roof.

"Wait how can you use seals." Clay gasped. "You're a Life Energy user."

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'I can't tell you idiot.'

Mark began to fire six times from his modified hand gungs they were specially made to ignore air resistance. this made them easier to use over long range as wind was not an issue. now they would help for a different reason.

(clip of 12 each. 3 from each.)

Blog Entries

"I think you forgot one exit." Eric said, rolling out of the way and firing a rocket at the wall, blowing a hole in it.

"I'd hardly call them little." Evan said, ducking beneath the fist and grabbing it with a fiery claw.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"So you still breathed the gas in." Morir pointed out. "Because of that there's only enough you can do until the effect kicks in."

"And what's that gonna do." Kuro said as shadows popped out from below Evan and wrapped themselves around his neck. "You still wouldn't be able to kill me either way."

Rodin surrounded his fists with energy and began to deflect the bullets as they came, however one of the bullet was able to reach him and hit his chest, causing him to wince and grit his teeth before charging at Mark.

Klyde threw a pair of stretched punches at Tye. Tye stepped back and jumped over the fist before running over Klyde's arms. "Damn you." Klyde gritted his teeth and stretched his neck to the side so as to avoid his strike, only to be hit by Tye's left punch which had in turn been surrounded by crimson energy.

"So was that all?" Hammer asked and scratched the back of his head in curiosity.

Sally stood up from the floor and looked at Sakura, her face glaring at her before taking out a red pill and swallowing it. "I didn't want to do this but I have no choice." she gritted her teeth as red colored energy surrounded her body, her eyes becoming slit before she slammed her leg onto Sakura's gut causing the girl to gasp for breath before she was smacked across the room. "You really are unlucky." she hissed before avoiding a hand rail that had been thrown by Sakura through PSI.

"So that's the effect of the pill." Sakura panted while cleaning the blood that had gotten in her mouth.

Blog Entries

Evan couldn't answer, as he was being choked. Instead, he began gouging at Kuro's eyes with his fingers.

As soon as Hammer said that, a blade made of light shot up from the floor beneath him.

"I don't breathe in this form." Eric said. He had been in his android form the entire time.

OOC: He was. You can check.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'And now...'

Mark hopped back off the building and down onto a fire escape. He had left a nice surprise for Rodin though, having dropped another exploding sickle wing. THough he was running low on those. with only twenty sicklewings left in total. two exploding, four shattering, four thermal, and tne normal.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Kuro raised his left hand and grabbed a hold of Evan's own hand before he began to clench. "You really think that I'll be defeated by such a snot nosed brat." he gritted his teeth. "I killed 300 people in my day, I'm not going to lose easily."

Hammer stepped back; however the attack still went through his left foot, causing him to grit his teeth and yell in pain as he moved his bleeding foot back.

Rodin ran to the other side of the building before jumping off as well. He grabbed a hold of the straw and heard the explosion go off. Once he saw the rubble that was beginning to fall Rodin started to jump around the rocks and held the straw forward before firing. The air bullets collided with the stones and began pusshing them towards Mark.

Klay and Kaiser were still fighting against each other. Klay had now changed to his fire form and threw a barrage of fire punches at Kaiser, who stepped back before hitting Klay with a palm strike. "Holy Light." Klay gritted his teeth and was hit by the powerful beam of light that made him collide against the wall.

He was already losing whatever strenght he had regained, and he need to at least find a way to make Kaiser lose his chances. He stood up slowly before coughing up some blood and looking at the man in question. Klay clenched his fist before raising his eyes; which were now red. "Limit Break" he roared before his hair became longer and completely black as well as the similar markings from the last time that appeared on his body once more. He held his hands forward and summoned his swords, except they had now changed shape with the hilt and the handle of one sword being white and the other black and the blade being the opposite colored of the hilt and handle.

"So you're going to try this trick again." Kaiser smirked before taking out a red pill and swallowing it down. "This should be easy."

"This time I have a plan though." Klay snickered. Klay charged at Kaiser once more before he wheeled and turned around, firing a white and black slash towards the walls on the side. The slashes collided against the walls and caused the room to shake. 'What are you doing!?" Kaiser exclaimed, appearing in front of Klay and throwing a fist at him.

Klay jumped forward and slashed at Kaiser; managing to hit his shoulder before being hit by another blast. "You can't beat me." Kaiser gritted his teeth.

"I don't want to beat you!" Klay screamed and moved his fist back before throwing it forward. "Power Punch 100%" he threw his fist forward and fired a powerful blast of energy, Kaiser avoided the blast but instead allow it to collided with the wall once more.

Klay smiled, the wall was less resistant than the one on Death Mountain and as thus the dome began to rumble around them, revealing the night sky that was looking over Central CIty. "Good." Klay panted as he went back to normal. "Now you can't use your ability because it's night time outside." he smield confidently. "Who cares if I'm half dead, all I need is one attack to take down an useless old man." he clenched his bandaged fists before charging at Kaiser once mroe.

Blog Entries

ooc: was Pi Face banned?

Brine rolled over and landed spread eagle on his back, "Eh what's the point, I can't hurt your shadow and your shield prevents me to attack you so I might as well just lay here and let you beat me up."
    -Morgan Freeman