Page 154 of 383 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Jakku grunted, then was conscious.
    He flipped onto his feet, noting he was on a rooftop.
    Within seconds, his sword was in his hand, and he threw himself at Cassim.

Shimo swore, clutching her head.
    That fucking hurt.
    She cursed, fumbling for her handguns, which glowed gently with her touch.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"You react fast." Cassim grabbed a hold of the handle of the black blade on his back. He lifted the blade and held it forward, allowing him to block Jakku's blade. "We finally maeet again." he stated as he began to fire the black mist around Jakku once more.

"Should little kids really curse that much." Clay chuckled. The nine year old started to walk towards Shimo as a large pair of dirt hands erupted from the ground and reached out to Shimo.

Blog Entries

Brine looked at his surroundings processing would could be useful weapons or cover in nanoseconds, his brain working overload to catch everything. Brine looked over at a claw machine and used his PSi to posses it. The claw suddenly rose up, swaying side to side like a cobra before quickly shooting forward at Barrage, the claws closed, forming a sharp tip to stab with.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: Brine is in a movie theater.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack's blond locks were blowing in the wind as he surveyed his surroundings. He somehow found himself in the precarious position of being on top of the large ferris wheel in the center of the theme park. "Well this is new." He mused as he looked at Boris. "Unexpected as well."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well they say you need to have some fun before you die." Boris nodded his head before jumping at Jack.

Blog Entries

ooc: Movie theaters usually have arcade games and those stuffed animal claw games, at least where I live they do
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

OOC: oh the claw game.

Barage just raised his left hand and moved it back, causing the claw to be blocked and thrown aside by his shadow.

Blog Entries

"Cool trick by the way," Brine stood casually looking like he didn't intend to fight. "You seem like a reasonable man so how about we talk for a bit." Brine used his PSI to bring up two chairs before sitting down on one. "What I wanna know is what you could possibly gain from working with the red spiders. In fact I feel like it would kind of set you back. If they create pills to give people powers, albeit making them monsters, then you aren't so special anymore, and I can tell honor and power are things you enjoy."
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah but if I stay witht hem I'll also get to rule over those people." Barrage pointed out. "My ability is already unique and if we're talking about being special then you're probably the least special of all." he countered before raising his right hand. "I'll still have that power even more so if I stay witht hem so shut up and fight me." he grinned. "That's the only thing I want not fame or power just a fight that doesn't bore the hell out of me."

Blog Entries

"Well if it's boring you hate, how about we talk about our feelings, plus if Kaiser is all evil and stuff what makes you think he's gonna wanna share power. Also I can animate objects, not just control things, they can move independently and think tactically in fights. That's a power all my own boy, or as some would say my SPECIALity." Brine said, reclining in the chair grinning and spinning his hand gun.
    -Morgan Freeman

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jakku slipped away, deflecting Cassim's attack.
    His form shimmered, and he duplicated into three clones.
    All drew their katana, and leapt at Cassim.

Shimo leapt into the air, her feet glowing yellow.
    Hah!
    Her handguns spun in her hands as she fired quickly.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Could you just shut up." Barrage appeared form behind Brine's chair and thrusted his right arm upward so that the shadow would have its sword start going through the chair. "Why do you idiots think talking is going to solve anything serious if we're already fighting you don't you think that we already made out choice." He frowned. "Besides animate objects, that's not special Mages can do that any day."

Cassim slashed with his blad allowing him to slash through two of the clones before he charged at Jakku, the clones that had been slashed had their skin and bones molted when they were touched by the blade.

"You're quick." Clay grinned before raising the ground in front of him and blocking the bullets with a wall. He then jumped upp and slammed his foot down on the ground once more as a large earth pillar fired form the ground below Shimo.

Blog Entries

"Mad? Hardly." Evan said. He conjured a spear of ice in his hand and twirled it in the air. "On the contrary, I pity you. After going through all your hard work to become immortal, how does it feel to learn that it's all for nothing? That your 'life' is going to end here and now?"

"Promise you won't laugh? I honestly don't know myself." Eric said, as bullets flew from the palm of his hand at the doctor. "I just had the operation done on me, know?"

"Sai. Hello." Eleanore said. Using telekinesis, she threw the chunk of metal she had sliced off the top of the ship at Hammer's face as he climbed down. She, meanwhile, ran further into the ship.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"How can my life end if you can't kill me?" Kuro smirked. He still had Pluton's chain wrapped around his hand and as thus he was confident in himself as well. He held his arm out and created a sphere of shadows before firing it at Evan. "Aside form that we were sent to the spot we're trying to destroy so I just need to finish you and I can finish everything."

Morir's body fluctated as the bullets passed through him. "Really, me too! what a coincidence." he stated before charging at Eric his body floating and turning into gass as he slashed down with the scalpels.

Hammer was hit by the attack and was taken aback, causing him to collide witht he wall. He then stood up and started charging at her once more.