Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 151
Page 151 of 383 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 5734

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Jakku nodded.
    "Tink, fire as many of the ship's weaponry systems as you can, we need to get into their airship."
    He spoke into his earpiece.

Shimo grinned, loading two revolvers she had strapped to her waist.

Blog Entries

"Here we go" Stephanie commented pulling out her dagger and checking to see if it was still alright, it felt sharp and thankfully could do some damage, she hid it back in an pouch she had for the knife.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

I'll be your shadow Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"You do know I'm the one in the controls right?" Sai raised his hand slightly before he turned towards the weapons control. "Dipatching cannons, opening missile compartments 6 and 3." he started to tap on the virtual screen displayed in front of him.

On the other side the Red Spider's ship had fired multiple pods down onto the city, the pods carrying around 10 soldiers each. The soldiers got out of their respective pods and began to charge through the city thus signalling the beginning of the battle.

The Slayer's ship fired at the Red Spiders. Unfortunately as soon as the weapons collided a field of energy wrapped around the ship causing the weapons to be blocked and explode on the barrier. "Damn it." Sai gritted his teeth. "Sakura, couldn't you just transport there again?"

"I can but I feel like they would expect that." Sakura nodded her head. "If we had a way to shatter that field." she said before looking down at her hand and grinning. "I'll do it." she began to walk towards the door. "I'm going to the deck, Sai when I give the signal I want you to shoot at the barrier, Jakku, get the others from the main group ready to enter."

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'I'll hang back. A sniper running into a fight is a bad Idea. I'll keep things interesting don't worry.' Mark said pulling open his jacket and reavealing his new armory of ammunitions.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Sakura walked onto the deck of the ship, taking her glasses off and staring at the barrier that encompassed the ship. He raised her hands up, causing her hairs to float with the air. "Limit Break V.1: Cosmic Mode!" Her eyes glowed slightly before a powerful surge of energy coursed through her. Her hair became completely black before white spots began to appeared again, causing her hair to resemble the space and the stars. Sakura looked up at the barrier and raised her hands.

She fired a powerful psychic wae against the barrier, causing the barrier to fluctuate as Sakura moved her hands apart, something that was a bit hard due to the force of the barrier. With this she began to slowly spread a part of the barrier appart. "Okay!" she screamed and threw her hands back, causing a large gash to appear on the barrier. "Sai, shoot."

The ship let out yet another array of missiles and beams at the Red Spiders ship. This time the weapons hit though, causing multiple explosions to resound as the ship was shaken due to the blows. "It shouldn't do much to such a large ship but it should give us some space to go in." Sakura pointed out, her face looking determined and serious as her hair floated around her.

Blog Entries

"While you guys break through I'll try to take down some of the pods from the top of the roof," Brine said. Brine grabbed some mountain climbing ropes before making his way out onto the top of the ship. Brine attached one Carabiner to his holster and ammo belt and the other to the ship. When Brine notched his arrows he would ready explosive PSI balls onto the tip of the arrows and fired them at the pods.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries

"Alright then For realm and region!" Mark shouted using his PSI to vibrate his mangled vocal cords.

his voice was a harsh and raspy one, but it held the power and determination of a lion's roar. He threw six of his new sicklewings these were a crytaline material and flew witha terrible hiss. On impact with the ship they shattered and them Mark took control of the hundreds of tiny shards. His mind eye guided them acorss the board of the ship and flew them about the crowds of soldiers. upon impact with any enemies skin it would impale them and begin to shake violently messign with nerves and cauing a stinging pain equivilant to a scorpian sting.

'Now you go squish some spiders.'

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Brine I think I ordered all of you to get here not do something else." Sakura pointed out to Brine. "You guys drop what you're doing and follow me."

Blog Entries

'Sure it's my funeral.' Mark telepathed running over.

Blog Entries

"I've never been one to follow orders but, alright," Brine cut the rope and slid down the side of the ship before landing on the Bridge next to Sakura. "So we given the order to split some skulls or are we going non lethal." Brine cocked his sub-machine gun.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Non lethal wherever possible."
    Jakku's bone armour flowed around him.
    "Now, we need to get up. I should be able to enhance my ability with Life Energy to reach the ship.
    Is everyone prepared to board?"
    He asked slowly.

Blog Entries

"Locked and loaded," said Brine.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Or I could just teleport us through one of the holes." Sakura pointed out. "They should still be shocked so they won't be prepared for us coming also remember that your orders are to get to the Elites and separate them."

Blog Entries

"Hey if we make it through this would anyone be down for some dinner?" Brine said.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I don't think this is the right time." Sakura shook her head. "Where are the others."
    @Mako; @Pi Face; @Tye Taylors;