Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 150

Page 150 of 383 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Sitting in the ship herself, Stephanie stared at her phone, Kate would be safe for now, she thought they were going to be in Wayward, yet she will be out of harm's way, of course she might stumbled onto the BHA building, but Stephanie was sure nothing bad could possibly happen to her, aleast that was one less worry she had to think about,.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"Since she's been practicing ever since the ship was brought in." Sai replied when he saw Brine.

"Yeah it is pretty convinient." Slit nodded his head in agreement. "Plus the weapons I create don't weight anything due to the fact that they're materialized."

A couple of hours later the group had finally reached Central City. The city was mostly deserted aside from the people that were still trying to evacuate. There were hunters stationed on multiple parts of the city as well as surrounding the HQ, a large building situated int he center of the city and stretching out higher into the sky.

"I'd say there's over 20 Guilds or so." Saotzu stated. "Okay, Slit call up the others from Indigo, we gotta get down and get the people into the underground base."

'So you're finally here huh?" suddenly Sakura appearedd on the deck of the ship, there was a crack in her glasses and she was bruised, some of her clothes had also been ripped off a bit.

Blog Entries

Evan, meanwhile, was playing on a Gameboy Advanced. He looked out the window. He overheard the guildmember's conversation.
    "You guys act like there's a chance we'll lose." He said. Eric, meanwhile, was taking a nap while Eleanore meditated.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well, sure victory is never a fact." Slit pointed out towards Evan.

"It's not a fact, it's a goal" Tye spoke up. "Definitely something that we all wish to achieve." He thought for a second. "But you are right, this is reality...so all we really can do is try, and I am definitely ready to do that." Tye smirked, his signature way. As you could tell from his body language, he was in a state of prime focus. The only thing that distracted him was a few brief words in his head: "Do not disappoint me warrior" the demonic voice of the spirit of Death inside his mind spoke to him, accompanied by some cackling. "I'll try not to..." Tye mumbled, still smirking.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"So how did you get away?" Saotzu asked as he looked at Sakura.

"I just broke out, their Elite is strong, their prisons...not so much." Sakura shook her head and began walking out. "We have about 30 minutes before they arrive, I'll go change."

Blog Entries

Stephanie didn't say much, just listened to what the mission was, waiting for her time to go another round with the Prince, and hopefully her as the victor.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Brine walked over to Sakura, "Are you well enough to fight or will you be staying back here with Tink?"
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I'm good enough." Sakura nodded her head. "I'm not about to miss out."

Blog Entries

"Think of it this way: If we succeed, we'll be right. If we don't, we'll hardly be in a position to feel silly, won't we?" Evan asked, pacing.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"How so?" Saotzu asked this time still a bit confused. "Mostly about the second part."

Blog Entries

Brine turned to Saotzu, "He means if we don't succeed we'll be dead, it's kinda hard to feel silly when you're six feet below the surface of the earth," Brine walked up to Sakura saying, "Don't push yourself too much, we can't have another one of the Slayer's top members getting hurt now can we," said Brine with a toothy smile. Truth was Brine was worried, about everyone. In the weeks since he'd been here there had been at least one near death experience for almost everyone. From bullets to spears to explosions to gas to poison to burns to blunt force trauma. Brine may have been smiling, but his eyes showed his anxiety.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I'm okay, I've gotten worst from him." Sakura said to Brine before pointing at Saotzu. She smiled at him before nodding her head. "Thanks for worrying though."

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mark kept to himself while he waited. He stood at the back end of the ship fiddling with his rifle. This was going to be what either made him a hero, or what made him die trying. Either way Mark, for the first time in his life, was proud to go to work.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Attention all Bounty Hunters, we have spotted the Red Spider's ship and it'll be approaching Central City, prepare yourselves." a message rang out throughout the large futuristic city causing the Slayers as well as the other Guilds to assume their position.

"Okay let's go Slit." Saotzu stated as he saw Slit and Layla walk to him before they teleported.

"Okay let..." Sakura stopped as she noticed a shadow covering over the city. There was a large black colored air ship hovering above the city, the ship taking the shape of a castle like structure. "I hadn't seen the ship even though I was inside." Sakura gasped, she had now changed into a sleevedless figure hugging black shirt with a spherical hole in the cente rof her chest along with a pair of figure hugging black shorts.

"A little bit daring aren't you?" Sai said from his seat.

"Less clothes means more freedom of movement." Sakura frowned at him. "I'm a PSI user but I rely on quick movement as well." she nodded her head before looking back to the ship. "Okay now how to get there and get those Elites away."

"Can't we just blast through it?" Sai asked.