Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"But you gotta be careful guys." Sakura pointed out. "The leader, we should save him for someone."

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'This going through right? not sure how my telepathy is working long range. But if its taking out single targets I'd be best suited for that. Just gotta get my aamunitions restocked. Which Tink if you wouldn't mind helping me on that, and I can help you out to. I keep my own weapons up to date so I'm sure I can be of assistance with building some new ones for the crew.' Mark telapthed but it came across foggy to Sakura.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I mean that you will each ahve tod eal with them individually sorry to say this Mark but these guys aren't one that you can't get shots with." Sakura shook her head. "You've seen so yourself."

"I can do it on my own." Tink nodded his head. "If you were to help me then you'll have to be out of the battle until they were ready."

Blog Entries

'Fair enough. I definantly need to replenish my basic ammo quickly then. Nothing worse then running out mid fight. Oh and it's FFA out there right? no need to have perfect moral compass? like if neccisary, and only if totally neccisary I can try limit breaking their spine out of their body' Mark telepathed trying to make it as not terrible as possible.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"We haven't gotten any orders regarding that." Tink shook his head. "So for now you'll have to abide to the rules."

"Besides it's not easy to do that dude I don't know." Saotzu pointed out. "Unless you're one of those idiotic PSI users that think they can do anything...

"Like you." Sakura interrupted, causing Saotzu to glare at her.

"Kneel." he ordered.

"It's a mind link, your ability won't work on me like this." Sakura shook her head. "Anyways Mark, what the superiority complex over ther was trying to say is that it's hard to due that because anyone with good enough energy control and enough strenght can block an attempt like that, trying to pull out the spine out of someone that has a lot of control is impossible in every way."

Blog Entries

'Well it probably wouldn't be the spine. something minor at first like a tiny artery then as they slow begin to bleed out as their blood vessels pop I riddle them with bullets and sicklewings as well as begining to do much more major damage as my limit break activates and finally decimates them. Also can't say its impossible without trying, so ya know things turn south maybe I will try it..' Mark shurrgged.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Saotzu laughed. "Dumbass." he pointed out with a chuckle. "Your mental strenght is weaker than mine as well as your control I can tell just by looking you're more used to weaponry so your powers are basic as crap." he pointed out bluntly. "Even some of thsoe elit eguys could be able to surpass my God's Words ability something that only one person of this group can do." he said before pointing at Sakura, and only on her Limit Break, so yeah you're too cocky."

'Yeah exactlyw hy are you so cocky." Slit said to Mark. "You've got no way of knowing anything in fact, your tone of voice sounds as if you're affirming it." he nodded his head. 'To go into battle with confidence is good but to go into battle with arrogance and fake assurance is something that'll kill anyone."

Blog Entries

"Hm, God's Word ability, I met a guy once, he called it something else but it was basically the same thing. I wouldn't advise you to be cocky either, a quick jab to your windpipe and vocal cords and that ability is useless," Brine said while casually checking the aim on his bow and arrow. "I agree with Slit though, none of us have any leeway to get cocky. We saw what Kaiser did to Klay." Brine then turned his attention back to the rest group. "I hate saying this on account of his first impression, but we might need Lovo's help with these guys." Brine turned his attention to Jakku, "As temporary guildmaster, what is your plan for us?"
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Actually God's Words has that in its name but works just by thought." Saotzu nodded his head. "I don't need to talk besides I'm a fast thinker and speaker." Saotzu nodded his head. "Slit here." he turned to Slit. "Is one of the fastest Assasins and even he couldn't land a scratch on me before I use my ability." Saotzu pointed out. "Besides aren't you too cocky in thinking that you do that so quickly as if you were the master of things." Saotsu looked annoyed. "You're annoying.

"Stop bickering." Sakura frowned. She then turned to Brine. 'Did you even listen to the plan I just mentioned properly?" she wondered.

Blog Entries

"Yes I did, but I think since Jakku IS the highest authority right now he might as well at least have a little input. And you..." Brine turned to Saotzu, "I never said I was quick enough, I was saying IF someone were, they could. Also... wow, seriously, that was the best insult you could think of? Also if you think you're so high and mighty why don't you go up against my human puppetry? Sorry, I get a bit hotheaded sometimes." Brine took out a cigarette and fumbled with lighting it a bit before smoking it. Brine receded into the crowd, leaning against one of the wall windows next to some of his group, muttering a bit to himself.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Don't get too hotheaded." Saotzu smirked.

"Don't try to stop him." Slit sighed. "He's been like that for 18 years, he's actually gotten some air off his head over the last couple of years since he joined the Slayers."

"You see Saotzu and Slit were part of a group known as the Indigo Children, one that I also used to be part of." Sakura answered. "We fought them once a little over two years ago, then they became the part of the Slayers later on."

Blog Entries

"Is there anyway in knowing exactly which opponent is not fire proof? So let's say one that will die like they are a vampire turning into the ash by the sun. Because I like to take them out first before taking the other ones out" Stephanie asked.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You got a bette rshot with the prince actually." Tink pointed out before showing a computer screen to the group. "Base on what I could dictate all of the members of the elite should have a mind block put into it as thus Jack would have to do the same kind of work on all of them, if it comes down to things I say that you should try to fight with opponents that you've already fought against." he explained. "Brine's level is on par with Barrage and while we could have someone else fight him fact is that Brine's already fought twice against him and is the only one with experience fighting against his real skill so he's got a good shot, the same goes for Stephanie and the prince, sure he can create bugs immune to fire but he himself isn't immune.">

Blog Entries

"The Prince?" Stephanie said softly, she did want a second chance, a second chance to tear and strip into him like a child ripping into a Christmas present, she wanted vengeance for those bugmen who had been controlled by the Red pills, she wanted him.. Dead. "I will do it, he's mine and mine only, I am not letting him escape this time" Stephanie promised nodding her head, she had another advantage though, it hadn't occurred to her that the Prince was not immune to fire himself, and that made it even more bittersweet, if she avoided the bugs more, she could lunge her fire attacks directly at him, and it may be going into Fire Goddess or another mode to finish him off, but she would be ready to take him down.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Brine shot a glare at Saotzu, his eyes flashing violet for a second or two. Brine, his cigarette now just a nub, said, "Question, this shadow power, I've never quite encountered it, and trust me, I've encountered some pretty odd things, but what I was saying, do you have any insight on it? Like weaknesses and such."
    -Morgan Freeman