Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

After they had made it back to Setsu's house the group informed her on what they had discovered and proceeded to take a transportation seal straight to Wayward.

It was there that the Slayers gathered once more, the whole Guild was now preparing as it, along with all the other Guilds centered around Central City were called up to defend the city. "The Red Spider's assault has now become imminent." Tink informed as he and the members of the main group gathered in the meeting room. Along with them were Kevin and Aria as well as a man with spiky blond colored hair and wearing a white colored jacket and a pair of black jeans. The other man was wearing a sleevedless figure hugging black shirt with a high black neck, he had violet colored hair and was carryign two swords on his back.

"Slit and Saotzu, when did you guys get back?" Kevin wondered curiously.

"This morning actually,a fter we heard what was happening with the spiders we couldn't just sit back." Saotzu shook his head.

"So this are the new guys huh?" Slit looked at the other members for a moment before sighing. "Where's Evan?" he stated before looking at Jakku and Tye.
    @Mako; @Agent Gryphon; @Tye Taylors; @Infinity Storm; @KrimsomNomad; @JakkuEbansu; @Pi Face; @smaug85;

Blog Entries

Stephanie stood silently listening to whatever plan they may conjure up, she believed they could defend the city, she just hoped there was no immunity to fire again, because it was getting rather tiring having to think of new ways. At that moment her mobile rung snapping her from her concretion. "I really need to put that on silent" Stephanie whispered to the person next to go as she took it from her pocket, the phone was slightly smashed due to the entire trip but still working. She took a quick glance at it.

"I want to talk to you, please or I will come to the place you are at, I know where you are" the text read, Stephanie placed her phone away knowing it was from Kate, she couldn't answer just yet, and she hoped Kate wouldn't come, and was out of harm's way, otherwise well Stephanie didn't want to think what might happen.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Stephanie focus." Tink stated as he turned to look at Stephanie.

"So anyways, Klay's out of the game and Sakura's doing something on her own." Saotzu frowned. "I see the Slayers can't do anything without my assistance." he sighed.

"Smooth as always huh." In front of the table appeared a transparent image of Sakura, her eyes falling on the group. "Hey, how's it going."

"Well, I have a hole in my chest healing up... that feels great" Tye said sarcastically. "But really, I'm ok other than that. As I'm sure some of you may have heard that I had my first experience with my limit break" He smirked. "But back on topic..." Tye's voice trailed off, he looked down at his attire. He wore a pilot jacket with the fur collar, which went down and met his dark colored jeans. Where the logo on his jacket would have went Tye had the spherical gem from his armor.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries

"'Sup?" Evan said, right behind Slit.

"Your name...Is Slit." Eleanore said.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Nice to see you again Evan." Sakura pointed out as she saw Evan appear.

"As in cut." Slit pointed out before summoning a knife on his hand. "I can summon weapons." he explained before turning to Sakura. "So what did you do?"

"Well I let myself get captured." Sakura pointed out. "I'm talking to you guys right now through mind connection they're keeping me in a cell at the moment but anyways, the Red Spiders are already heading to Central City and I'm actually going with them."

"How so?" Tink raised an eyebrow.

"They have an airship too, I'm locked in the ship's prison at the moment." Sakura explained.

Blog Entries

"I am" Stephanie said blushing just a tiny bit, she knew Kate wouldn't really come here, besides she actually had to know where she would be going, she turned to the front again and decided not to think about it for the moment.

"Should we send a small team to split into the ship's prison and break you out?" Stephanie asked.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"No I can do that on my own." Sakura nodded her head sagely. "These guys think I'm still unconscious, mostly cause I am." she shrugged.

"So what's the estimate?" Saotzu asked.

"They are carrying a force of around 300 people, this ship is quite big." Sakura pointed out with amazement. "My guess is that they'll be going for the Central City HQ but causing havoc in the city is also doable."

"Anyways, Saotzu, Slit, I want you guys and the rest of Indigo to take care of the citizens that may not have time to evacuate get some of the hunters from other guilds to help you out." Sakura explained. "The rest of the forces will take the Spiders down, however Stephanie is right in something." she then looked at the main group. "You guys have an important job the Red Spider's elite members, we have to separate them from each other they seem to be good when they're together so we'll see how it is separately."

"Oh by the way." Tink pointed out. "I wanted to say that I'll be making new weapons for each of the members of the A team, I won't be fighting in the front lines but I'll be in the ship preparing the weapons, it should take about 4 hours or so to complete them though."

"Just tell me what I need to do and where I need to go and you know I'll do it" Tye smirked. "Easier said than done though I'm sure" He looked over to Tink. "That is cool, special weapons?" Tye asked with an inquisitive look.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries

"Oh, about that..." Brine handed Tink the two golden barrels. "That's for my weapon." Brine then added, "Hey, Shimo HAS always wanted to test those weapons on the ship..."
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah so it's agood chance." Tink said before grabbing the barrles and smiling. "Don't worry I'll make it the best weapons you can have these are actually pretty good." he pointed out while inspecting it. "Pretty rare metal."

"Yeah you all have specific places that you should take them too." Sakura nodded her head. "I was able to use mind link to inspect the ship and have gotten a look at each of the generals."

Blog Entries

"Consider it done, if we can get them separately, even one by one we can defeat them" Stephanie replied, she could wait for the weapons, although interested in seeing what they were.

Blog Entries

"So who's taking on who?" asked Brine.
    My approach to acting is that I am totally intuitive. I read the script and I get it. If I don't get it, I can't do it.
    -Morgan Freeman

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well you can pretty much take whoever you want." Sakura stated.

Blog Entries

"Nice," said Brine, flashing a pearly white smile. "I'm gonna have fun."
    Last edited by smaug85; 15th August 2012 at 07:57 PM.
    -Morgan Freeman