Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 141

Page 141 of 383 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

"Howdy doc." Jack said with a frown. "As you can see, he's not doing so hot." He gestured to the still levitating Klay. "Didn't want to touch his wounds and make them worse." He explained.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"That was a good call kid." Reese nodded his head in agreement. He inspected Klay's wound carefully and scratched his chin in thought. "A wrong touch to his wounds could really shorten what little he has left." he explained and turned around. "Come on, bring him over with me."

Blog Entries

Jack nodded and kept control of Klay's body, moving it slowly and carefully as he followed Reese.

Tye was passed out, but he appeared to wake up. Though instead of being in the warehouse, in the heat of battle. He was in a void of pitch black, he stood up and looked around. Nothing...there is nothing here... Just as he thought this, he felt a warm breath on his neck from behind. Tye rolled forward and unsheathed his hook blades, standing in a fighting position. Though when he turned, all that was there...was him. It was as if he were looking in a mirror, the figure standing there was him, except he was in grayscale. The other Tye also had the large bat-like demon wings, and his hands were replaced with claws. The figure opened it's mouth and without moving it uttered: "Hello warrior" in the familiar demonic voice. "What...what are you?" Tye asked, scared.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Hey Tye." wake up." Tink lowered himself in front of Tye so as to try and wake him up from unconsciousness. He looked at Tye for a moment before putting hsi hand on him and beginning to transfer energy to him. "My left arm has been infused with an energy compressor, while I am a PSI user the compressor can turn it into Life Energy or Magic as well."

"Hey get away from him!" Clay yelled and began charging at Clay. "I was about to kill him.

"Sorry but." Tink smirked before raising his right arm. His hand transformed into a blade before it fired at Clay like a chain and wrapped around his body. "I can't let you do that." he stated before the hole on his hand began to charge a beam into it and fired it at Clay.

Reese set up Klay on the operating table before inspecting him once more. "It seems like he was exposed toa powerful blast." he pointed out curiously. "According to the degree of burns the temperature he was subjected to must've been like that of th esun itself; if not that." he explained.

"Plus he was already weakened so it affected him even more, and the dumbass even used his Limit Break which affects his heart condition." Lovo snickered. 'He's always been a reckless idiot."

"Anyways I'll adminester a Reiki treatment to his body before I start any kind of operation, he needs to be given some energy." Reese explained before looking at Jack and Stephanie. "You guys did better than I expected actually."

Blog Entries

"Everyone always assumes I'm walking into a death trap." Jack mused. "And they always seem surprised when I walk out under my own power." He shrugged. "But that's not the important thing at the moment."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Did he use a pill?" Reese asked Jack curiously. "Cause if he didn't then I can see how you could beat him, according to my calculations and the range of your wounds and all the blood splattered over your body you should've fought against a rare vampire species." Reese explained before he began to move his hands over Klay's body. "That Red Pill in turn makes them go even more nuts than a normal person if a normal human can obtain skills and a normal skill users get his or her powers tripled then imagine a vampire."

Blog Entries

"Not sure about the pill, but someone had placed a rather strong mental block on his mind." Jack explained. "I managed to drive through it but it ended up replacing itself." He frowned. "Next time I'll just stick to fire..." He looked at his own wounds. "I wouldn't worry about my wounds." He said with a dismissive tone. "Nothing more than a flesh wound or two."

"I am you, or at least, I am the parts of you that you pushed away...Your childhood, your pain, your suffering, I have taken it. It will be mine, and I will replace it with strength whenever you may need it" The demonic voice continued. "Why?" Tye asked as he put away his blades. "Your people, they have given me many names. In your tongue I am simply Death...And you, you, have given me a body, and for that I have chosen you as my Champion, my Emissary." Death explained. "Thank you, I guess...Will I be hearing from you more?" Tye asked. "Only in the heat of battle my friend...I will not let my Champion die easily" Death remarked. And with that everything faded away and Tye woke up on the floor of the warehouse.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Was the wound made through his attacks?" Reese asked. "And was he a blood user?"

Clay gritted his teeth as his body regenerated after being blasted by Tink. Tink in turn looked down at Tye. "Oh, you're awake."

Tye started to stand up, the wound in his chest ached horribly. "Oh my god that hurts" He grabbed his chest as he stood up completely.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I can guess." Tink stated before helping Tye up. "Don't strain yourself."

Blog Entries

"Yes and yes." Jack replied.

"I'm...fine" Tye said, drawing his swords. "Let's just finish this...or die trying" He smirked and took a fighting pose.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Then I gotta do a blood extraction." Reese stated. "If some of his blood got into your wounds then it could fuse with your own blood, the next time you fight him he'll be able to even control your own blood if this happens."

"You sure?" Tink wondered.