Start Ups Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era - Page 140

Page 140 of 383 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 5734
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Default Re: Bounty Hunters Part II: The New Era

Tye flew forwards at Klyde at amazing speeds, he began throwing a series of extremely fast punches, some even breaking the sound barrier. "Come on! Fight Me!" His voice was still demonic.
    FCs: Heart Gold: 1892-8730-9569; White: 1549-4836-0020

Blog Entries

"This will not be the last you ever see of me, we will meet again. And next time, I will be ready" Stephanie said as a burst of flames surrounded her, sending the nails off before she jumped onto the tile. "I am much more loyal to my team, then you are to anyone you snake. You are nowhere near loyal, betraying those nearby just to get what you want! You sicken me!" Stephanie growled before going up.

"Hey, leave our leader alone" Stephanie said once coming up and reaching them, she shot a fireball at Kaiser soon as she arrived.

OOC: Wait wasn't Stephanie above ground? Because Prince appeared shortly after Klay had disappeared from sight and fallen to the ground, infact wouldn't they have to go up and then underground where Klay had fallen on that tile?
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"No." Clay said before pushing Klyde out of the way. Then he slammed his leg on the floor so as to sink Tye's body down onto the ground. "Just stay quiet for now." he said to the man. "You're annoying me."

OOC: Dude no xD they're all in the freaking tower, Klay was with Stephanie ine one level then he was transported to the top of the tower. Also, Kaiser had already left.

"Who are you shooting at?" Lovo raised an eyebrow.

Tye sunk into the ground, he had a shot of pain go all through his body, originating in his chest. He burst from the ground and resumed punching, now aimed at Clay.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Damn you." Klay gritted his teeth as he began to move aside, he was hit by the punches but he could just let them go through as he had turned his body into clay itself. He raised his hands and caused earth spikes to burst out from the ground and aim at Tye's back.

Tye had the spikes stick through his wings on his back, the pain was excruciating now, finally another flash of crimson light appeared. Tye transformed back to normal, then fell to his hands and knees, before passing out. "Damn" He laid on the ground, his horrible wound was covered in dried blood.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"See." Clay stated as he turned back before wincing. He looked down at his body and gritted his teeth in frustration. "Damn it I used too much energy to try and keep my body like that." he stated before gasping once more. "No, more like the effect of his attacks are still affecting my body even now." he looked down at Tye. "We gotta kill him." he hissed before creating a dagger made out of ground.

Blog Entries

"Obviously not you" Stephanie commented to Lovo, in her haste and adrenaline still pumping she hadn't noticed the enemy was already gone, the person who had spoken in her mind.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Great so you're that dumb that you just shoot at empty space." Lovo sighed in frustration.

Blog Entries

Stephanie's eyes narrowed at him for a moment "You want a fireball in your direction?" Stephanie said gritting her teeth for a moment but snapping out of it as she realized it probably wasn't the best idea to fight with anyone that was on their side, for now, she really had an annoyance with him anyways.

Blog Entries

"Always the hard way." Eric said. As soon as the man in the jump suit yelled, he had tended himself, ready to moved. When he fell to the ground, Eric's muscles were tensed. By the time he threw the punch, Eric had left back, arms sprouting from his back as a second pair of eyes appeared on his forehead.

"I figured you'd want a peaceful solution because being blown up, shot at, burned by acid, gored by horns, punched with enough strength to break through a car, or strangled with vines all share one thing in common. They are unpleasant."

"What's with these machines? Do they really make all the stuff for the pills on-site? More importantly, would it be wise to start ripping things apart?" Eleanore said.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"All of you are giving me a headache." Jack muttered in an annoyed fashion before stepping onto the teleporter that would bring him and Klay back to Life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"We'll wait for the other." Lovo stated before looking at Klay. "Okay, we'll take the seal and then wait for the others while Klay's getting treated."

"I was assigned as your opponent." the larger man said as he looked towards Eric.

"Not just yet." Sakura held her hand up so as to get her to be quiet before she got closer to a slightly opened door. Just like in Spade Town there were tanks with people inside of them as well as multiple machines. However, there was a figure that seemed to be fidgeting with the controls.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Jack nodded and activated the seal, returning the trio to Life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

The seal led them to Reese's backyard, causing Lovo to start looking around curiously. "Don't be alarmed." he turned to look over at Reese who was walking out of the building. "I'm not with those guys or anything." he stated before holding his hands up so as to calm them down. "We used to be drinking buddies years back."